Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 56K
The database changes are the transfer updates, etc. And its true I do save it before each game yo ensure if it crashes I will start in the same place but not once have I ever lost then reloaded

Serously, you give people the save file and ask them to believe that it has transfer updates. Dude there is not a single updated transfer in that game file. Just by saying that the database changes are transfer updates your just proving that your lying.

Shaw, Lallana, lambert are all at Southampton. Raktic or suarez never signed for Barca. Herrera hasn't signed for United. NO fabregas or Costa at chelsea.

I dont want to be a part of any witch hunt but dont just lie to our faces.

Cheated or not the point is if its a good tactic and for me it is, its only just gotten fluid but heres the results so far.

View attachment 639513

that's good to see, i'm having success too

but people like sakar5 who are no good at the game just cry and troll everyone thread

he has no FM knowledge apart from uploading his cheat screenshots, and get angry at others tactics

Hello :D sorry for my english is bad so I used an online translator ... I have 3 questions gives you the pre-game set? of pressing or marking before each match you doing? and said you got your players before the match?

I dont really care if its fake or not, but 40 times is a awful lot for 1 season. And also too have played 20 hours for 1 season is way too long and most importanly why are there 5903 database changes?

Like I said, a lot of people use weekly autosaves, hence why 40 isn't a lot.

20 hours is fine. I usually average 24 hours a season. Depends on your play style.

And the database changes? Every heard of a transfer update, or a update that corrects all the league names, or one that adds additional media?

You should stop being so stupid.

Serously, you give people the save file and ask them to believe that it has transfer updates. Dude there is not a single updated transfer in that game file. Just by saying that the database changes are transfer updates your just proving that your lying.

Shaw, Lallana, lambert are all at Southampton. Raktic or suarez never signed for Barca. Herrera hasn't signed for United. NO fabregas or Costa at chelsea.

Can you please go check LFCMarshalls transfer update page, on that page i clearly asked for the old updates where lukaku is at Everton as i wanted him in my team, the update my using is after the january transfers so i do have an update

If i did cheat do you really think i would upload my save for you to see? i could of easily said i lost it or something but know i thought i was doing the right thing by giving you my save to show i haven't cheated or reloaded which i haven't

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...shalls-fm14-update-suggestion-thread-336.html

The update is the january update hence the database changes & can you see where specifically asked for the update with Lukaku at Everton

this tactic works fine, i used it in my game and i like it a lot

people like sakar5 are just noob and cry a lot and can't play the game

and can u please put screen shot of your individual player training screen, thanks

so what you saying his results are bullshit?

I think he was taking the **** ;)

People asking about team talks and individual training in a tactic download thread slightly annoys me!

so what you saying his results are bullshit?
Exactly just because someone else is having good results like I was u want to see their status page, god some people these days I didn't cheat when gaining results for this tactic what don't you understand

Back