Everton pushing top 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are going round in circles. city are a better side than everton. everton will do will to finish top 6. city should be aiming for top 4

Yes. We are going round in circles. With all the Injuries Everton finished just 6 points off City. From the first post i said If Key players were not injured they would have challenged for fourth spot. anyways nothing more from my side.

Thank you sunil you are someone who has watched an everton game in the last couple of years.

Shay Given that is completely wrong, Arteta is tenfolds better than Barry, England could have done with Arteta in midfield over that *******. Barry one of the most overrated players in the world, and I would rather have Pienaar in my team than Robinho anyday, never stops running, never stops coming at defenders, rarely gives the ball away, looks for the simple ball rather than trying to be the boss of everything. Hands down. Baines is also better than Bridge, Fellainis better than De Jong. So afraid not mate.

Yes. We are going round in circles. With all the Injuries Everton finished just 6 points off City. From the first post i said If Key players were not injured they would have challenged for fourth spot. anyways nothing more from my side.
city player got injured last season to you know
oO)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

City will break the top four this year above Everton and Tottenham and Villa. The money they have will bolster their chances for the coming season.

Moyes has done a creditable job at Everton but needs a bigger club now to prove how good he is but to break the top four with Eveton will never happen.
Already has happened, and Everton are a ******* big club, so you are ****** ignorant if you think otherwise.

Thank you sunil you are someone who has watched an everton game in the last couple of years.

Shay Given that is completely wrong, Arteta is tenfolds better than Barry, England could have done with Arteta in midfield over that *******. Barry one of the most overrated players in the world, and I would rather have Pienaar in my team than Robinho anyday, never stops running, never stops coming at defenders, rarely gives the ball away, looks for the simple ball rather than trying to be the boss of everything. Hands down. Baines is also better than Bridge, Fellainis better than De Jong. So afraid not mate.
so because the majority of people dont agree with you, its becasue they havent watched everton. nonsense. city and spurs trumped you last season, and they both had players injured. they will both further strengthen over the summer (city aleady have), more than everton can, because they have much larger transfer kitties. they are favourites to finish ahead of everton. so how can everton be a better side if they underdogs to finish ahead of them?

List of BIG Clubs based on Historical Success and Current Fanbase/Reputation.

1 MANCHESTER UNITED 460
2 LIVERPOOL 437
3 ARSENAL 308
4 EVERTON 185
5 ASTON VILLA 168
6 CHELSEA 158
7 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 111
8 NEWCASTLE UNITED 103
9 SUNDERLAND 97
10 BLACKBURN ROVERS 83
11 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 80
12 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS 74
13 LEEDS UNITED 71
14 MANCHESTER CITY 66
15 NOTTINGHAM FOREST 59
16 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 51
17 WEST BROMWICH ALBION 46.2
18 PORTSMOUTH 46
19 PRESTON NORTH END 42
20 SHEFFIELD UNITED 38
21 DERBY COUNTY 37
22 BURNLEY 36
23 IPSWICH TOWN 29
24 WEST HAM UNITED 25
25 BOLTON WANDERERS 23
26 BURY 11
27 LEICESTER CITY 6
28 COVENTRY CITY 5.96
29 SOUTHAMPTON 5.92
30 BLACKPOOL 5.85
31 CHARLTON ATHLETIC 5.84
32 CARDIFF CITY 5.78
33 BARNSLEY 5.736
34 BRADFORD CITY 5.733
35 NOTTS COUNTY 5
36 NORWICH CITY 3.9
37 MIDDLESBROUGH 3
38 LUTON TOWN 1.98
39 STOKE CITY 1.97
40 SWINDON TOWN 1.969
41 QUEENS PARK RANGERS 1.967
42 BIRMINGHAM CITY 1.963

of course you will back your side to finish 4th, they have a chance, but they are simply not a better side than city or spurs, and they will be hard pressed to finish ahead of them

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

List of BIG Clubs based on Historical Success and Current Fanbase/Reputation.

1 MANCHESTER UNITED 460
2 LIVERPOOL 437
3 ARSENAL 308
4 EVERTON 185
5 ASTON VILLA 168
6 CHELSEA 158
7 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 111
8 NEWCASTLE UNITED 103
9 SUNDERLAND 97
10 BLACKBURN ROVERS 83
11 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 80
12 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS 74
13 LEEDS UNITED 71
14 MANCHESTER CITY 66
15 NOTTINGHAM FOREST 59
16 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN 51
17 WEST BROMWICH ALBION 46.2
18 PORTSMOUTH 46
19 PRESTON NORTH END 42
20 SHEFFIELD UNITED 38
21 DERBY COUNTY 37
22 BURNLEY 36
23 IPSWICH TOWN 29
24 WEST HAM UNITED 25
25 BOLTON WANDERERS 23
26 BURY 11
27 LEICESTER CITY 6
28 COVENTRY CITY 5.96
29 SOUTHAMPTON 5.92
30 BLACKPOOL 5.85
31 CHARLTON ATHLETIC 5.84
32 CARDIFF CITY 5.78
33 BARNSLEY 5.736
34 BRADFORD CITY 5.733
35 NOTTS COUNTY 5
36 NORWICH CITY 3.9
37 MIDDLESBROUGH 3
38 LUTON TOWN 1.98
39 STOKE CITY 1.97
40 SWINDON TOWN 1.969
41 QUEENS PARK RANGERS 1.967
42 BIRMINGHAM CITY 1.963
utterly irrelevant to whether you will finish 4th.

so because the majority of people dont agree with you, its becasue they havent watched everton. nonsense. city and spurs trumped you last season, and they both had players injured. they will both further strengthen over the summer (city aleady have), more than everton can, because they have much larger transfer kitties. they are favourites to finish ahead of everton. so how can everton be a better side if they underdogs to finish ahead of them?
Because of naive, short-minded people like yourself. We will remember this thread and I will come back at the end of this season, either having been pipped by City/Tottenham or gloating in your face.

City will break the top four this year above Everton and Tottenham and Villa. The money they have will bolster their chances for the coming season.

Moyes has done a creditable job at Everton but needs a bigger club now to prove how good he is but to break the top four with Eveton will never happen.

What exactly do you mean by big club. Everton are ******* big club city are not. They have won 9 league titles [4th best if I'm not wrong] and 5 FA cups. Just coz a rich person wants prostitue for few days, buys what ever she wants doesnt make her rich. She is prostitute only.

Completely disagree with pretty much all of you, possibly blind optimism

LionelPienaar said:

Barry and arteta are completely different players i only compared then because of the difference in formations. But Pienaar over Robinho are you taking the **** Robinho has under preformed at city but he is still better than pienaar, what got is running around all the time if nothing comes from it. As for Baines why do you think everyone wanted bridge to reconsider retirement when they thought cole might not make it, fellani is not better than De Jong in a couple of years he will be but not at the moment, i think you first Quote is true.

of course you will back your side to finish 4th, they have a chance, but they are simply not a better side than city or spurs, and they will be hard pressed to finish ahead of them

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

utterly irrelevant to whether you will finish 4th.
I know it is but some Tottenham fan commented that Moyes needs to join a bigger club, and i commented that there are very few bigger clubs, including Spurs.

As to your list of big clubs City and Totenham are two clubs on the rise to deny that would just be a lie

Because of naive, short-minded people like yourself. We will remember this thread and I will come back at the end of this season, either having been pipped by City/Tottenham or gloating in your face.
how am i naive? and short minded isnt a phrase. why i would i care if you did finish ahead of them. get over yourself and stop being childish. any gloating you might do would be pointless. everything i stated was true.

Last edited:
As for Baines why do you think everyone wanted bridge to reconsider retirement when they thought cole might not make it, fellani is not better than De Jong in a couple of years he will be but not at the moment, i think you first Quote is true.

Coz England fans always wants unavailable/Injured player. When Barry was not fit, he was the saviour. We all know how **** Bridge was for city and city fans desperately wanted him out.

Lol I'm a child because I back my club who hasn't won anything since I've supported them yet still have optimism and belief. You support United and are probably from London, you've won things since I can remember so don't lecture me. If Everton finish 4th this season I think I'll have every right to be gloating. It's been a while.

how am i naive? and short minded isnt a phrase. why i would i care if you did finish ahead of them. get over yourself child. any gloating you might do would be pointless. everything i stated was true.[/QUOTE]

Sorry thats not true. Thats your opinion like every Tom **** Harry has one,

Exactly I still think not taking Jagielka was Capellos biggest mistake. UPSON and CARRAGHER i mean come on.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

As to your list of big clubs City and Totenham are two clubs on the rise to deny that would just be a lie
Rise or not, I was saying that NO Tottenham support can tell me that Everton aren't a big club. Correct?

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

injurys to key player
Kompany
Teves
Adabayor
Barry
oO)
Everton are a big club but dont have the money to acheive more at the minute

These were short term though man, Arteta - 7 months, Fellaini - 6 months on going, Yakubu - 8 months, Anichebe - 7 months, Jagielka - 7 months, Saha - always injured. Now PLEASE try tell me that is not horrendous luck and 10x times worse than your injury "crisis".

Status
Not open for further replies.