Everton pushing top 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did not go backwards then you would have been in the top 4 on a regular basis. Mate you are not even worth wasting anymore time with. I disagree with what you say and you get on your high horse over it. Grow up.

What does everyone think the chances are of Everton pushing on this season and getting in the top 4

If your going to open a thread you should let people give there opinions

4th to three top 6 finishes to 7th is backwards mate
oO)

I think you might have bought a pair of those rose tinted glasses I had on during the build-up to England's World Cup campaign ;)

Lol alright so let's watch Tottenham go backwards then this season, if anyway actually read the OP i said I don't see how we can compete financially with the likes of City and Tottenham, but you lot just went straight ahead and disregarded that and went for cheap shots like; Moyes deserves better than Everton, they're players aren't good enough, "got trounced by City and Tottenham" which are all completely untrue, which was my argument. I am more than happy to accept people who say "na think it might just be a bit too much this season" but comments that are completely ignorant and clearly people who do not watch Everton week in week out like myself get on my ****.

LionelPienaar, you are acting like a child.

Making this thread was a mistake, as you clearly cannot accept any opinion which differs from your own. I'm not going to bother giving an in-depth analysis now, as you will just disregard it since I doubt Everton will finish 4th with their current squad.

I will say this, though:

Tottenham and Manchester City have superior squads and more financial backing than Everton on paper, and are therefore the favourites for finishing 4th. This doesn't mean it won't be possible for Everton, but it will be more difficult.

If you read my posts properly -- which you obviously haven't... you will see that I said I am worried about the likes of City overtaking us for fourth. We have a far better SQUAD than you, but I am realistic and understand that at the moment there are three teams better than us and one who are buying up amazing talent all over the place.

I hope you're not going to tell us Yakubu is better than Torres next?

mate their is nothing untrue about saying that evertons players arent good enough at the minute for top 4, you even said they need to strengthen to challenge for it so ........

The thread you started is like me saying can Spurs win the champions league? My opinion of it is we wont and thats being realistic. If Spurs fail to get 4th this year then yes we will have gone backwards from last season. Like Liverpool went backwards from finishing second to dropping out the top four.

When I quoted that Moyes needs to move to a bigger club I meant a team that is challenging for honours like United or Chelsea. That means a bigger club than Everton are at the moment which those two are.

Sigh, if you cant accept that people will have different opinions to your own then dont make a thread asking what their opinions are!

Status
Not open for further replies.