Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** guys?! Clear your goddam lines!

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Wonderful. A bunch of ******** Everton "fans" throwing missiles at Suarez. Totally and absolutely unneccessary. Hope they get banned.

Well it's safe to safe those fans abusing and throwing missiles at Bellamy are complete scum.

I seriously hope they all get banned.

As a true Everton fan, I hope those arseholes are banned from the ground. They have no place in that ground. Absolute scummy morons.

Does anyone else think Suarez hasn't played very well today? To be fair he hasn't had a great service but he hasn't really done anything except from his goal which was very lucky.

Does anyone else think Suarez hasn't played very well today? To be fair he hasn't had a great service but he hasn't really done anything except from his goal which was very lucky.

He's been very disruptive. His dribbling has been a bit off but to be fair he is against on of the best CB partnerships in the league. And besides, I can't think of anybody who deserves it more.

He's been very disruptive. His dribbling has been a bit off but to be fair he is against on of the best CB partnerships in the league. And besides, I can't think of anybody who deserves it more.

He's run it when he probably should have passed it today, not his best game but enough to be a menace and get a goal

"Suarez hit by a 50p coin. Which doubles Everton's January transfer budget."

Yeah we lost, but I'm more disgusted with those fans. Pretty much ruined a good game for me. Disgrace to the club.

But on the match, it was on the cards we were going to concede at some point. You only play well with 10 men for so long. But to be fair, on the display in the 2nd half, Liverpool deserved the victory. But I did expect more of a threat from Downing to be honest. But as I've said time and time again, Suarez has the ability to unlock any defence. Hence the name Twinkletoes

Lucas had a pretty good game.

I have great respect for Dalglish, but if he even slightly implies anything about referees being against Liverpool from here till the end of the season I'll happily tell him to **** off. We were the better team till the red card, real shame.

I have great respect for Dalglish, but if he even slightly implies anything about referees being against Liverpool from here till the end of the season I'll happily tell him to **** off. We were the better team till the red card, real shame.

If that red card is not recinded I'll be livid

If that red card is not recinded I'll be livid

I'd like the ref to get punished for being an idiot. I don't know if it's possible in England, here when a referee is too **** even for our standards he gets to referee the lower leagues for a couple matches.

Can't agree, he was lively as always, he is great with his decision making, just because he didn't round three players at a time, did you see him lose the ball much either? Won the penalty first half, scored the goal.

We saw the best and the worst of him though today, play acting and going to ground like he was shot for the red card and then a decent individual effort not giving up to score.

I'd like the ref to get punished for being an idiot. I don't know if it's possible in England, here when a referee is too **** even for our standards he gets to referee the lower leagues for a couple matches.

They can be relegated to lower leagues too here. But I wouldn't wish him on any team tbh. Shocker

They can be relegated to lower leagues too here. But I wouldn't wish him on any team tbh. Shocker

Fair point, would be cruel on any team to have this poor attempt of a referee in a match.

Can't agree, he was lively as always, he is great with his decision making, just because he didn't round three players at a time, did you see him lose the ball much either? Won the penalty first half, scored the goal.

We saw the best and the worst of him though today, play acting and going to ground like he was shot for the red card and then a decent individual effort not giving up to score.
Maybe he didn't play bad but for me he just wasn't great. It does get on my nerves when the commentators always praise him just after he loses the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back