Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most annoying part aswell, my fiance said last night we'd lose 2-0. Safe to say, it's going to be a very, very, very, very, very quiet night tonight. Cow.

I was hoping Everton to win, but surely I failed.

Camolli just given an interview on French TV, couldn't translate everything quick enough, nothing much poignant but basically said that Dalgish is really an inspiration to the team and that after last week, it was really important to keep 11 men on the pitch

New Liverpool signing Martin Atkinson, on loan from Chelsea, proved to be the hero of the day as he made one assist for Liverpool in the 23rd minute to hand Liverpool the perfect start

Gave me a wry smile lol

What ****** me off even more was Kenny saying he 'didn't see Rodwell's dismissal'. Well you don't miss many of those when they go against you do you?

Just saw that red card incident, wtf. Atkinson is a joke of a ref. Not even good enough for sunday league.

**** I kept Enrique as sub in my FF team :( That too as second sub.

What ****** me off even more was Kenny saying he 'didn't see Rodwell's dismissal'. Well you don't miss many of those when they go against you do you?

Maybe he'll see Wenger when he goes for his specsavers appointment then

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Just saw that red card incident, wtf. Atkinson is a joke of a ref. Not even good enough for sunday league.

**** I kept Enrique as sub in my FF team :( That too as second sub.

What Atko did was absolutely inexcusable. I want him sacked as a ref.

Maybe he'll see Wenger when he goes for his specsavers appointment then

They should go together, with Wenger being the cheap ******* he is they'll probably get a discount!

They should go together, with Wenger being the cheap ******* he is they'll probably get a discount!

Would they see the discount though? lol

If Dalglish didn't see the sending off well....i'm staggered. How the **** can you not see it?

Kenny sure has been outspoken against refereeing decisions so far this season... until today, when his team got one of the most ridiculous ones in history go in their favour.

Of course he didn't see that one. ;)

Kenny sure has been outspoken against refereeing decisions so far this season... until today, when his team got one of the most ridiculous ones in history go in their favour.

Of course he didn't see that one. ;)
Why the **** would you complain about a decision that goes your way?

Cause everyone realises it was an absolutely incredulous decision tbh. It's all over different club forums.

Any idiot can complain about a referee. I just guess it takes too much of a man to admit that referees also favour you. Unless he thinks playing for 70 minutes against 10 men isn't an advantage.

"I haven't seen it [the sending off] and I don't intend to either."

When a manager refuses to even look at it, well. More fool him. I respect Dalglish, but when he says things like that, he's an idiot. Watch him bleat like a ***** when it happens to his club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back