Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I haven't seen it [the sending off] and I don't intend to either."

When a manager refuses to even look at it, well. More fool him. I respect Dalglish, but when he says things like that, he's an idiot. Watch him bleat like a ***** when it happens to his club.
Why should he have to?

Why does he complain about referees then?
In previous games he's felt the referees have made bad calls against Liverpool. I don't see how that has anything to do with this....

In previous games he's felt the referees have made bad calls against Liverpool. I don't see how that has anything to do with this....

Clearly you two must have the same disease, considering he can't 'see' either.

Could've at least said something like "possibly didn't deserve a red card", which is pretty much the truth. It was not a red card offence at all. To just dismiss it and just not bother looking at it and just disregard it is pretty silly.

The ref made a balls call today but he didnt notice this one despite it being more obvious than the others.

Could've at least said something like "possibly didn't deserve a red card", which is pretty much the truth. It was not a red card offence at all. To just dismiss it and just not bother looking at it and just disregard it is pretty silly.

The ref made a balls call today but he didnt notice this one despite it being more obvious than the others.
If a decision goes your way there is no point of complaining about it....

If there was a challenge that was nasty it was Hibberts challenge on Adam that left him in a heap. Now that was definately cardable-yet nothing was done. That was the worst one of the match to be honest.

If a decision goes your way there is no point of complaining about it....

Jesus ****** Christ how thick can you be?

If he's spent the last month or so complaining about how bad the referees were because they were making bad calls against Liverpool, doesn't it strike you as a bit of a shocker that he 'didn't see' a terrible call that clearly went his way, and kept his mouth shut about the referee's performance? Or is a referee's quality defined only by how biased he is towards your team?

I did a 'Five points on...' on this match for the Football Front, I'll link here when it's up. Two reports in a day, phew.

Tempts fate part I.

Tempts fate part II.

Aren't you a lucky omen!!

I know. Keeping mouth shut from now on. Never watching a live game again I swear to god. I'm an absolute curse lol

It wasn't even an offence. :P

It wasn't even an offence. :P

It was just.........a tackle. The ref was just..........a ******. And the missile throwing Everton fans..........were just an absolute disgrace. Just so few positives at all from this match. Except for the fact that the first 20 odd minutes we were playing dam well. Which its even harder to swallow

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I did a 'Five points on...' on this match for the Football Front, I'll link here when it's up. Two reports in a day, phew.

Not sure if I can read it tbh-only just starting to chill lol

Heard Atkinson will be the ref for Liverpool Vs United game. Well I know the result now.

Heard Atkinson will be the ref for Liverpool Vs United game. Well I know the result now.

That's harsh on Utd. How are they supposed to beat 12 men for goodness sake?

It was just.........a tackle. The ref was just..........a ******. And the missile throwing Everton fans..........were just an absolute disgrace. Just so few positives at all from this match. Except for the fact that the first 20 odd minutes we were playing dam well. Which its even harder to swallow

Well, as much as I may despise it (And I do) the fans' attitude didn't really **** me off. I'm so used to it, I've even seen Boca fans **** (Literally) on the pitch, and I see players getting spat at every game. But the referee really got on my nerves. And I do see awful refereeing every game here, but I'm still not used to it.

On the other hand ,yes, we were very good for those first 20 minutes, and hopefully we can reproduce that. But I fear this game is going to have a negative effect on the morale of most of the players. It's hard to take.

Well, as much as I may despise it (And I do) the fans' attitude didn't really **** me off. I'm so used to it, I've even seen Boca fans **** (Literally) on the pitch, and I see players getting spat at every game. But the referee really got on my nerves. And I do see awful refereeing every game here, but I'm still not used to it.

On the other hand ,yes, we were very good for those first 20 minutes, and hopefully we can reproduce that. But I fear this game is going to have a negative effect on the morale of most of the players. It's hard to take.

Not so sure tbh. Sometimes when we lose a Derby match, we go on a bit of a run. Remains to be seen what happens

That's harsh on Utd. How are they supposed to beat 12 men for goodness sake?

Actually i can see it being the other way round, in a subconcious attempt to make up for today. Doesnt make it right though. He shouldnt be involved for the next fixture tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back