Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's harsh on Utd. How are they supposed to beat 12 men for goodness sake?

Well teams have to play against 12 against Utd when Webb referees so it's only fair.

Actually i can see it being the other way round, in a subconcious attempt to make up for today. Doesnt make it right though. He shouldnt be anywhere near a football pitch anymore

Fixed.

Thought the ref ruined the game with his ludacris red card for Rodwell to be honest. Saying that my got Suarez is an annoying little ****, i said when he joined the league he will rub alot of people up the wrong way but my god he is effective. Harsh on Everton but unfortunatly it happens.

Well teams have to play against 12 against Utd when Webb referees so it's only fair.

If the Refs association bothered employing refs who are worthy of wearing the jersey, these sort of situations wouldn't arise. Getting beyond a joke. Seems like they're just rushing them in half the time. 4 reds in 7 matches, 15 in total since start of last season, and god knows how many yellows.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

In which case yeah, seeing as it's five paragraphs of me laughing at Everton. ;)

Well, I can laugh at Villa because....o yeah.

I am pleased with the win, not with the circumstances. Everton can take heart from how well they played with 10 men.

Glad Carroll got on the scoresheet, looked determined and alive today.

I am pleased with the win, not with the circumstances. Everton can take heart from how well they played with 10 men.

Glad Carroll got on the scoresheet, looked determined and alive today.

I wouldnt agree with that, took his goal well to be fair to him but appart from that i thought he was pretty annonymous.

Thought Downing was very quiet aswell. Expected more dangerous play from him-had some excellent games this season

Thought Downing was very quiet aswell. Expected more dangerous play from him-had some excellent games this season
I've watched all our games this season and Downing has been useless.

I wouldnt agree with that, took his goal well to be fair to him but appart from that i thought he was pretty annonymous.

He did win 2-3 headers which had me barking at the defence, though.

Apart from against Wolves and Sunderland, obviously.
Ok, he had a decent game against Sunderland but I don't think he done very well against Wolves. I hope Kenny will start Bellamy over Downing, whenever he's came on he's done well and played a big part in the first goal today.

Bellamy has been ok overall in the 3 sub appearances he's made. Certainly not shown enough to warrant displacing Downing though

tbh I used to be impressed with Bellamy, but it's fairly apparent he's not as dangerous as used to be. Getting more streaky now compared to how he used to play a few seasons back. Probably can still cause problems for weaker defences, but against more established back fours, he will struggle

Last edited:
Are you high? Or drunk? Or just looking for a reaction?

Definately the latter. I think Downings had some excellent games from what I've seen. Moyes marked him out as a dangerous player for a reason.

What was everyones opinion on the penalty decision?? A friend of mine is convinced it wasen't a pen and said even is Lpool supporting mates has said the same. I thought he was on his way down but was very clumsy by Jagielka so the ref had no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back