Evolution of the football manager

England were always gonna struggle when they decided to field Jordan Henderson!!!!

Finals awards

The competition was dominated by 1 team

Top Goal Scorer
Alex Pato - 9
View attachment 278756

It says a lot about your team mates when you can score 9 goals win the golden boot win the world cup but not make it into the top 3 players

Best player
Hulk
View attachment 278754

The Brazilian frontline is in its prime and that's no more obvious than claiming the top 3 in the player of the year awards

Dream team
View attachment 278755

If your not from South America your not starting, Unless your Rooney! Enrique Galim and Paul Pogba made the dream team

Final thoughts

This was probably going to be my last world cup with France and despite getting my job assured by the FA the fact I've moved to Spain and the Spain job has come up "My future is 100% down to how good a squad i can put together for 2020"

Fierro looks good!! Can you post a screenie please?

Season preview

2018/19 Season Preview
A New beginning

Targets
Life at Madrid comes as a clean sheet of paper. After there worst season in decades i decided that challenging for the title would be enough for this season. Despite having all the money in the world i failed to attract the 4 big names i went for this summer all having world record bids accepted but the player not being interested in a move.

La Liga - Top 2
Copa Del Rey - Winner
Europa League - Winner

Media prediction is only 2 which im very used too but this time it what i expect from the season. A few good cup runs would be nice too.

Transfers

View attachment 278877
Well with a £400m War chest and a Galactico expected every summer i was always going to spend big. Unfortunately i didn't spend as big as i would have liked with the some of the best players not interested in moving even if there club agreed to sell them.

Like this guy among other
View attachment 278843

In

Transfer Record could have, should have and certainly soon i will break it to buy a big name player. Still i feel i got two mega stars into the team among others

Enrique Galim - £55m
View attachment 278867
This is my Galactico for 2018. My star player for the French team can play as a support or as lead striker scoring goals either way. "Galim is set to be a feature of my team for 10 years and will be a brilliant addition"

Yann M'Vila - £38m
View attachment 278876
Yann is THE defensive midfielder to buy in this game and having joined me at Man Utd he's now followed me to to Madrid "The Frenchman will finally fill the void left decades ago by Claude Makalele"

Milan Molina - £16.75m
View attachment 278875

Not a superstar yet but watch this boy. Signed from Man Utd the boy is racked with potential "I would have given United a blank cheque to get this lad" Will be available for under 19's but would like to see him get plenty of 1st team action immediately

We had to build a whole youth team from scratch "There wasn't a hint of talent from the previous U19 set up. They youth coaches and scouts have got to pick up there game as i wont stand for this!"

View attachment 278848View attachment 278849View attachment 278850View attachment 278851View attachment 278852View attachment 278853View attachment 278854View attachment 278855View attachment 278856View attachment 278857View attachment 278858

Oh and Klippybo your favorite youth also arrived

View attachment 278859

Out

Including Castilla, C team and U19's i removed what must be a record 114 players. Yep you read that right!

3 big names left

M Ozil - Man City - £46.5m
K Benzema - Arsenal - £30m
Marcelo - AC Milan - £21m

1 - Ozil was perhaps the most surprising player to leave but he unhappy with me from day 1 and want to play in the middle of the park so he was sold

2 + 3 - Benzema "Needs first team football to get back into the French squad" and he fell further and further down the list in Madrid so bye bye. Marcelo is also in his 30's now and im happier with Criscito at Left back

2 back up players left

E Granero - Racing - £2.2m
A Adan - Levante £2.4m

Loan watch

View attachment 278860

5 left on loan
J Callejon and S Canales have no future will be sold as soon as s a buyer is found
JM Pena, R Brunner and LA Herrera all out to get 1st team experience

The rest went on a free Bye!

Other summer news

As you'll have noticed by now i've returned the Purple trim to Madrids kit over the Gold trim they currently have
View attachment 278861

Possibly the most manager changes ever!

R Moniz - Chelsea

Michel - Tottenham
A Pardew - Aston Villa
M Been - Swansea
R Garde - Paris SG
R Garcia - Lyon
R Benitez - Barcelona

International managers changes

Country - Out - In
Spain - R Benitez - Tito Villanova
Italy - M Allegri - Roberto Di Matteo
England - S Pearce - Alan Shearer
Germany - T Schaaf - Bruno Labbadia
Argentina - A Sabella - JC Falcioni
Brazil - M Menezes - Muricy Ramalho

Biggest Shock was both World Cup finalists loosing there manager

Top 10 Transfer
Not including Madrid Deals

*Adis Handzic - Chelsea - £30m
View attachment 278862

Lewis Holtby - Man City £21m
Z Labyad - Man Utd - £20.5m
C Fabregas - Inter - £18m

*Victor Fernandez - Man Utd - £17.25m
View attachment 278863

*D Sanou - Ath Madrid - £17m
View attachment 278864

*E Ivanovs - Getafe - £16.75m
View attachment 278865

M Hamsik - Barcelona - £14.5m
K Strootman - Chelsea - £14.25m
K Papastathoupoulos Arsenal £13.75m

*= regen player

Real Madrid First team 2018

View attachment 278866

Not a revolution by any means as only two players immediately break into the side "My hope is to slowly intergrate the current squad with the new players slowly so we will hopefully all come together faster. Fellaini will add much needed strength and experience to the midfield while M'Villa is the best holding midfielder in the world. Ronaldo is clinging onto his spot in the team"

Spanish La Liga League review 2018

Since 7 season have passed we'll have a quick look at the league I'll be fighting in for the first time next season

The 20 teams by team quick review

Club - Manager - Star Player
AT Madrid - Brendan Rodgers - Isco
View attachment 278868

Bilbao - Quique Flores - I Muniain
View attachment 278869

Barcelona - R Benitez - L Messi
View attachment 278870

Betis - regen - C Tello

Elche Fran Escriba - M Riverola

Espanyol - Marcelino - I Cernuda

Getafe - regen - P Sarabia

Granada - JA Anquela - G Simeone

Hercules - JC Mandia - Jose
View attachment 278871

Levante - Marco Van Basten - Jairo

Malaga - regen - Juanmi

Mallorca - regen - Roque Gomez
View attachment 278872

Osasuna - Carlo Ancelotti - Juan Dominguez

R Sociedad - G Mazano - U Davila

Racing - JC Unzue - Fran Merida

Sevilla - regen - Gaston Ramirez

Valencia - M Pellegrino - C Fierro
View attachment 278873

Villarreal - regen - Bruno Tarres
View attachment 278874

Zaragoza - regen - R Miranda
View attachment 278878

League History

History is quite simple. First 3 seasons Madrid won the league last 4 years Barcelona won it.

Copa Del Rey history

1 final and only 1 cup win since 1993. MUST IMPROVE

HUGE update lol!! Set the scene well though, sold so many players too!!! Be interesting to see how they all settle in

HUGE update lol!! Set the scene well though, sold so many players too!!! Be interesting to see how they all settle in

Indeed it took a ridiculous amount of time to do this will certainly be my last stop unless i get sacked unexpectedly so thought I'd put some extra effort in to familiarize everyone with how La Liga had turned out and set the mood. 1 more little update will come in after August

August

- Casillias makes his 700th league appeance as i make my 1st against Valencia
- Tricky group in the Europa League - Ha only joking

Fixtures

Real Madrid V OB - Europa League 4th qualifier
Wow this really shows how the mighty have fallen

Real Madrid 4-0 OB
Higuain 3
Jesus

A very easy start, a extra pre season friendly if you like

Valencia V Real Madrid - Liga
After OB it gets ver serious very quickly as we kick off our season away to the team who took 2nd away from us last season "We'll get to see immediately how close we are to regaining our position at the top of Spanish football
"
Valencia 1-1 Real Madrid
Jorge

Made a brilliant start with a 8th minute goal from Jorge but Valencia struck right back with the equalizer and after 11 minutes that's all she wrote

OB V Real Madrid - Europa League 4th round 2nd leg
Were in a very safe position so youths and back up players galore

OB 0-1 Real Madrid
Iglesias

AGG
Real Madrid 5-0 OB

No problems securing our place in the groups

Our group draw

View attachment 278976

The Challengers

for La Liga

For teams finished above Real Madrid last season lets have a look at what were up against

Ath Madrid
View attachment 279024

Falcao is clearly still scoring like a mad man. Never been short of investment either with only the summer of 2014 seen them spend less than £50m

Villarreal
View attachment 279025

Spent two season in Liga Adelante selling of there best players but are now back and have improved position each season. Never had to spend too much with them receiving the best of Man Utd's youth players during my spell in Manchester helping them progress. Nobody sent over this season though

Valencia
View attachment 279026

The new second force of Spanish football with a carefully selected squad. Not enormous depth of squad and already dropped a point at home to there mighty Madrid rivals

Barcelona
View attachment 279027

[video=youtube;hKKH_wR9cMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKKH_wR9cMo[/video]

Yes they are! 4 titles in a row 4 Champions League finals in a row but non in the last 3 years maybe showing there not as dominant as in the past with a lot of the 2012 squad still kicking about

September

- Win the Madrid Derby on the way to staying unbeaten
- Europa League challenge just about get under way in Russia
- Le France succeed

Fixtures

Real Madrid V Bilbao - Liga
My first La liga match at the Bernabeu "Lets give these fans some encouragement for the new season"

Real Madrid 2-0 Athletico
Higuain
Fellaini

Total domination but took till the 87th minute to get the second and secure the win. On the downside Higuain's 325th game he got injured and is out for 3 weeks

Getafe V Real Madrid - Liga
After a few games in France were back on club duty in Getafe

Getafe 0-2 Real Madrid
Fellaini
Galim

Comfortable win but M'Villa was injured and is out for 2 months

Rubin V Real Madrid - Europa League Match 1
Brrrr Russia in September! Forgot what cold was

Rubin 1-2 Real Madrid
Ronaldo 2

Despite our most dominant performance of the season we took till the last 10 minutes to take the lead

Real Madrid V Ath Madrid - Liga
"This is the first highlight of the season The Madrid derby is one of the biggest games in football and were going to go all out for the win"

Real Madrid 1-0 Ath Madrid
Di Maria

We were under the thumb from a Ramos red card, Shock i know but Di Maria struck a very late winner to give us victory in the Madrid derby

Racing V Real Madrid - Liga
"Were getting a bit tired after a tricky run of games so will have to make some changes tonight"

Racing 1-1 Real Madrid
Fellaini

Horrific result from a match we totally dominated "We should be doing much better than this lads"

Real Madrid V Granada - Liga
"I expect you all to give everything to make up for that last match"

Real Madrid 5-2 Granada
O'G
Jensen
Higuain 3

Would you laugh if i was to say we were 1-0 down early doors

Europe
View attachment 279176

Rubin was a very shakey affair in which we sneaked a win

League
View attachment 279180

Apart from a major let down against Racing but we didn't do much else wrong. Stunning start for Levante

Player of the Month

Mauro Fellaini
View attachment 279177

Was at the bottom of a long line of players i tried to pick up over the summer to play in the middle of the park and im pleasantly surprise how well he has come out the blocks

France

Several changes to the squad following the world cup
View attachment 279179

France V Iran - Friendly

France 2-0 Iran
Galim
Pogba

France V Bosnia - Euro 2012 Qualifier
We were worrying against Iran so it will be interesting to see how we get on in a competitive match

France 3-0 Bosnia
Turrini 2
Galim

A Convincing 3-0 win and a great performance by débutant Turrini

View attachment 279178

October

- Real Madrid win every game in October, But loose 6 players to injury
- During his domestic ban Sergio Ramos is injured playing for Spain and will miss two months of action
- France perform a fluke to beat Northern Ireland

Fixtures

Real Madrid V AEK - Europa League match 2
After the matches around the last European game I've decided to play a back up side in European action "They seemed quite tired after the last European match so will leave the stars to focus in the lead"

Real Madrid 6-1 AEK
Sahin
O'G
Galim 3
Iglesias

Mallorca V Real Madrid - Liga
This is a match I've been looking forward too. They have Roque Gomez "Who was in my pre season preview and a player who i liked the look of"

Mallorca 2-5 Real Madrid
Ronaldo
Higuain
Di Maria
Fellaini
Galim

Worryingly we were not looking to good at the back but up front were on fire this month

Espanyol V Real Madrid - Liga
Little stat here Were away to play at El Prat "Hopefully i wont feel like one after this match"

Espanyol 0-1 Real Madrid
Galim

A Deserved win earned today by our back up forward doing what Higuain couldn't

Flora V Real Madrid - Europa League match 3
Think a bit of background is necessary. FC Flora Tallinn are a Estonian team who regularly enter the Champions League qualifiers then Europa Qualifier and have qualified for the groups for the 2nd time this season

Flora 0-2 Real Madrid
Jensen
Rodrigo

Real Madrid V Hercules - Liga

Real Madrid 3-0 Hercules
Di Maria 3

Angel Di Maria had the busiest 37 minute of his life. 3 goals then off injured

Sabadell V Real Madrid - Copa Del Rey 1st leg
Back up boys and kids chance to do a job today

Sabadell 0-2 Real Madrid
Jesus
Donev

Good advantage for the second leg so the kids will play again, Especially with Ramos, Jensen, M'Villa, Di Maria and Molina out. At least Higuain is almost fit again.

Two good performances from a back up and very youthful team. Well on the way to the knockout phase

League
View attachment 279219

100% record this month. Defense could be better but im happy with being right on Barca's tail with the Classico approaching fast

Player of the Month
Luis
View attachment 279220

The stand in right back didn't seem to do much but im not going to argue with a 7.41

France

Uruguay V France - Friendly
30th cap for Renault

Uruguay 2-2 France
Galim
Benzema

N Ireland V France - Euro Qualifier match 2
"Ireland are not going to be a push over and we've got to play better than we did against Uruguay"

N Ireland 1-2 France
Galim
Turrini

Wow we robbed Ireland here. They had at least 2 goals disallowed while the game was 1-1

View attachment 279221

November

- Real go to the top!
- France almost beat the best of South America
- Getafe sack a regen manager to hire Carlo Ancelotti
His job at Osasuna goes too Juan Ignacio

Fixtures

Levante V Real Madrid - Liga
6 wins from 6 and a short run at the top of the table Levante have dropped points recently, hopefully that will continue today

Levante 2-2 Real Madrid
Higuain
O'G

We were never in front and to be honest "I'll be glad to see the back up and youth players in the Europa league"

Real Madrid V Flora - Europa League match 4

Real Madrid 2-0 Flora
Iglesias
Galim

Easy win and that confirms our progress to the knockouts with only 1 point required to win the group

Real Madrid V Real Sociedad - Liga
Gergory Mazano seems to have taken dislike to me, Will see if that gets worse after our match

Real Madrid 3-0 Real Sociedad
Higuain 2
Ronaldo

Real Madrid V Sabadell - Copa Del Rey 2nd leg
2-0 ahead from the 1st leg

Real Madrid 2-0 Sabadell
Larsen 2

AGG
Real Madrid 4-0 Sabadell

Very gratefully to give the youths two run outs

Malaga V Real Madrid - Liga
After a few weeks away im hoping our defense will have tightened up as that's where were starting to loose points

Malaga 2-3 Real Madrid
Ronaldo
Fellaini
O'G

How important will that 90th minute O'G be at the end of the season

Real Madrid V Betis - Liga
We will face Betis in the cup soon but this is no warm up for that

Real Madrid 5-0 Betis
Higuain 4
Galim

Europe
View attachment 279258

Only one walk over against the Estonian

League
View attachment 279259

Might have played a game more than Barca but never the less were top of the table. Already looking like a 2 horse race. Athletico and Valencia being especially disappointing

Player of the Month
Angel Di Maria
View attachment 279260

A rare occasion where my winger average over 8 for the month. Better than Higuain who took up a habit of scoring a lot of goals

France

Argentina V France - International friendly

Argentina 1-2 France
Galim 2

France V Brazil - International Friendly

France 0-1 Brazil

A great result in Argentina then a good performance against Brazil where we were robbed by a 91st minute penalty

Smashing it man!!! I've never managed Madrid before, really want to now after seeing this :D

I've not managed Real since FM 2009 but im quite enjoying it, more than i thought. Think it helps having to bring them back up to fight Barcelona and other teams. If the season turns out as close as it's been so far that would be great! Working on the update

December

- 5 good wins 5 clean sheets. Not much more you can ask for in a month
- Mallorca's regen manager gets the boot and Frank Rijkaard takes over
- Real Socidad sack my enemy Gregory Mazano and replace him with a reegen haha

Fixtures

Real Madrid V Zaragoza - Liga
We ended the month with a big win at home and we want to start the month in similar form

Real Madrid 3-0 Zaragoza
Higuain
Cristito
Jorge

Managed to rest a few players and still got a comfortable win

Real Madrid V Rubin - Europa League Match 5
From now on I'll be playing a mix of reserves, youths and back up players

Real Madrid 4-0 Rubin
Galim 3
Donev

"Group secured. Well done kids"

Real Madrid V Osasuna - Liga

Real Madrid 4-0 Osasuna
Higuain 2
Ronaldo 2

Barca have returned to the top of the table but were the team on form right now

Villarreal V Real Madrid - Liga
Khadira and Higuain were both injured in the build up to our match at the EL Madrigal

Villarreal 0-4 Real Madrid
Fellaini
Ronaldo
Di Maria 2

The yellow submarine looked anything but title challengers as we destroyed them. Barca drew with Malaga making it all level with El Classico our next league game

AEK V Real Madrid - Europa League match 6

AEK 0-5 Real Madrid
Jesus
Noe 2
Jensen
Molina

After missing for ages with injury Molina coming back was a huge highlight today

Europe
View attachment 279273

As shown above we romped to victory's with very weak teams. Can only wonder what the seniors will do in the last 32

Draw for the last 32
View attachment 279272

Schalke or Chelsea await in the last 16

League
View attachment 279274
With the Classico Barcelona lead Real Madrid by scoring 1 goal more

Player of the Month
Ronaldo
View attachment 279275

Wont be winning this too many more times but Ronaldo was the man this month

Next up El Classico

"This will be our biggest match of the season so far no question. With both sides locked at the top this match could go a long way to deciding La Liga"

Team News

Barcelona
No1 Victor Valdes was injured in the run up to the game. Right back Daniel Alves will be missing out too while Leandro Damiao is a long term injury victim

Real Madrid
Nobody on the injury list but Khedira and and Higuain are both to far away from full fitness to be in the reckoning.

The Match

33 - Injury - Lucas Moura off

HT Barcelona 0-0 Real Madrid

Not the usual excitement you would find from El Clasico but result as it is favors us​

75 - Triple Substitution Di Maria, Sahin and Luis off Ramos, Noe and Iglesias on

77 - Barcelona 0-1 Real Madrid - Galim

80 - Disallowed goal - Noe

89 - Disallowed goal - Ronaldo

95 - Barcelona 0-2 Real Madrid - Galim

FT Barcelona 0-2 Real Madrid

View attachment 279281

Man of the Match
Enrique Galim
View attachment 279283

Scored both of the goals no contest​

El clasico was a tight even affair till 75th minute when a inspired triple substitution turned the game on its head. Barca couldn't get into the game till they made a few chances in stoppage time and even then we caught them on the counter to finally get a goal allowed "3rd time lucky was certainly what i made of Galim's 2nd goal. The Nou Camp did well to get our other 2 goals chalked off"

Table at christmas
View attachment 279282

January

- Suffer 1st defeat of the season in the cup 1st leg. Still unbeaten in the league
- Comfortably see Betis and Mallorca out of the cup. Athletico Madrid in the semi's now, not going so well
- Former player of the month goes full circle Fellaini gets sent off twice in the month

Fixtures

Betis V Real Madrid - Copa Del Rey 5th round 1st leg
Two legs in the Spanish cup back to back to start off 2019

Betis 2-2 Real Madrid
Ronaldo
O'G

"Throwing away a 2 goal lead is not what we do here"

Real Madrid V Betis - Copa Del Rey 5th round 2nd leg
We were sloppy in the 1st leg but now were back home i expect us to perform and progress

Real Madrid 3-0 Betis
Galim
M'Villa
Ronaldo

AGG
Real Madrid 5-2 Betis

Progressed easily with a quality 2nd leg performance

Real Madrid V Elche - Liga
Back to league action and in comes the back up players

Real Madrid 2-0 Elche
Galim
Cermeno

Very comfortable win. Haunted by more disallowed goals though

Mallorca V Real Madrid - Copa Del Rey Q/F
"The 1st leg proved problematic so this time im expecting you to put this to be in the 1st leg"

Mallorca 1-2 Real Madrid
Higuain 2

Mallorca scored right at the death to make the 2nd leg at least a little interesting

Real Madrid V Seville - Liga
Seville have taken advantage of the failings of others to climb into the top 4 as thing stand

Real Madrid 1-1 Seville
Ronaldo

Ronaldo got us out of jail in the last 10 minutes as it looked like we were heading to a defeat! "What's this defeat thing you talk about"

Real Madrid V Mallorca - Copa Del Rey Q/F
Small lead from the 1st leg is enough for me to put out a few kids

Real Madrid 2-0 Mallorca
Correale 2

AGG
Real Madrid 4-1 Mallorca

Can't believe Man Utd threw this guy on the junk heap!

Real Madrid V Valencia - Liga
Valencia are the seasons biggest disappointment so far down in 7th 16 points of the top of the table

Real Madrid 2-0 Valencia
Higuain
Jesus

Ath Madrid V Real Madrid - Cop Del Rey semi final 1st leg
"It would be the cherry on the cake to reach the Spanish cup final by beating our nearest rivals"

Ath Madrid 1-0 Real Madrid

NOOOOOOOOO Our unbeaten season dies in the 96th minute. After Fellaini's second red card in 3 games we almost held on with 10 men

League
View attachment 279675
Barca lost to Villarreal when we drew with Seville other than that top 2 still clear of the rest

Player of the Month
Mario Correale
View attachment 279676

Transfer Window

In
Kelechi Odey - Enugu rangers - £2m
Jack Wilshere - Arsenal - £50
View attachment 279677View attachment 279678

To Castilla
Victor Pina - free
Juan Jurado - Recreativo - £2.5m
View attachment 279679View attachment 279680

"One does kind of catch the eye doesn't it!"

Galactico no2 arrives in the shape of Jack Wilshere "The attacking option from our midfield had been missing since Ozil left us and i believe Jack will be a perfect fit for the space we had left"

As Galactico policy dictates for every global superstar someone must come from the youth team and at this time the best player is ex Man Utd youngster Mario Correale - See our player of the month

Other transfers
View attachment 279681

February

- Revenge is gained as we thrash Athletico Madrid to reach the final where we play Villarreal
- Still unbeaten in the League
- Finally overcome Feynoord and get Chelesa in the last 16

Fixtures

Bilbao V Real Madrid - Liga
Our second meeting with Bilbao of the season "We started our unbeaten run against them and were going to start another one today"

Bilbao 0-2 Real Madrid
Ronaldo
Higuain

Keep out for the second half with full guns blazing and the two goals came within 5 minutes of half time

Real Madrid V Ath Madrid - Copa Del Rey S/F
After suffering the shame of a defeat in the first leg we have to win and win well tonight

Real Madrid 3-0 Ath Madrid
Ronaldo 3
Rodrigo

The one man Ronaldo band led us through to the final with a goal in both sides of half time then late on to gain revenge for ending the streak

Real Madrid V Getafe - Liga
First time we play them since Carlo Ancelloti took charge

Real Madrid 5-0 Getafe
Ronaldo
Higuain 3
Molina

Higuain's turn to run the show "The match was over at half time as we had a 4-0 lead giving us a chance to take it easy in the 2nd half"

Ath Madrid V Real Madrid - Liga
What a game to mark my 500th match as a manager What kind of result will we get here after loosing this fixture 17 days ago

Ath Madrid 0-2 Real Madrid
Higuain
Correale

"After loosing in the league i was worried about what my have happened here but thankfully our talents came to the front today and we got a measure of revenge"

Feyenoord V Real Madrid - Europa League last 32 1st leg
Taking a huge chance in the 1st leg by dropping 6 regular starters for the 1st leg

Feyenoord 1-1 Real Madrid
Higuain

Was left fighting from behind from the 1st minute and am satisfied to take the draw

Real Madrid V Racing - Liga

Real Madrid 3-0 Racing
Di Maria
Ronaldo
Higuain

Real Madrid V Feyenoord - Europa League last 32 2nd leg
"We screwed up in Rotterdam and i don't expect the same mistakes in front of our fans"

Real Madrid 3-1 Feyenoord
Jesus
Molina
Jorge

AGG
Real Madrid 4-2 Feyenoord

Europe
View attachment 279989
Two dodgy performances although we played a back up team and we got through which is all that mattered

League
View attachment 279991

We managed to open up a 11 point gap at the top as Barcelona stuttered and we remained undefeated. At the bottom Elche looked doomed already while the main players are starting to gather in the fight for European football

Player of the Month
Cristiano Ronaldo
View attachment 279990

France

Israel V France - International friendly

Israel 0-4 France
Benzema 2
O'G
Messaoudi

Good strong man!! Wilshere's stats look crazy good!!

Bilbao got any decent players lurking?

Was the Aitor Herrera in your save Basque? lol