Evolution of the football manager

And it would be the last time he does it for me

View attachment 278183

Breaking news

Donald leaves Man Utd

After success/failure at the world club championships its been reviled that manager Darran Donald did not return from the trip to Morocco. Perhaps not usual but there may have been several reason for this happening however sources inside the club claim that Donald handed in his resignation for immediately after the Final of the World Club Championship

A Man Utd statement follows
View attachment 278184

"After a meeting about the rest of the season with David Gill, Darran Donald and the owners the strained working conditions became stretched beyond repair and led to Donald handing in his resignation for the end of the season. However following further talks with the Glaziers Donald decided that his time was up and he was only going to be back to the club to preparer and take part in the World Club Championships then that was it. We wish him well with his future endeavors"

Donalds reponce left no questions about how he felt about the situation with a interview with Brazilian tv channel Globo

"The Glaziers are destroying the club from within. Problems started when the changes i wanted to make this summer were rebuffed and instead of helping us improve the squad they felt the need to sell of several players who i felt had a very bright future at the club while players who i felt were reaching the end of there time at the club were not only kept on by the chairman's demands but he also made sure they were starting. I felt the team were not progressing as they may have had this interference not happened"

Q - What about leaving your favorite team that must have hurt?
"It really hurt to have to leave but the relief knowing i wouldn't have the constant harassment that was working with the Glaziers is such a weight off my chest which is certainly more than giving up the job"

Q - Did you feel the dressing room was still on your side?
"The players performed very admirally through all this and im proud of them for doing that. We all shared a very special season that our fans will never forget"

Q- How about the rest of the club? It grew significantly during your time
"I also want to thanks David Gill for all the help he's given me through this tough time for myself and the club and i can assure whoever takes my place will get nothing but support from David"

Q - What's next? Will you stay with us in Rio?
"What the Future will bring i don't know? This was never a question i never expected to have to ask ever again perhaps so im just going to head home when the time is right and as soon as the right challenge appears I'll be there with bells on"

All time United Stats

To commemorate my glorious era at United here's my main stats from my time

Time at Club - 1296 Days
Games- 209
Won - 166
Draw - 23
Lost - 20
Goals for- 616
Goals against - 134
Win % - 79%

Highest fee paid - Yann M'Vila - £45.5m
Highest fee received - Seydou Doumbia - ££26m

Trophy Cabinet

English Community Shield 2014/15
English League cup 2014/15
English Premiership 2014/15
English Premiership 2015/16
English FA Cup 2015/16
English League cup 2016/17
English Premiership 2016/17
English FA Cup 2016/17
Champions League 2016/17
English Community Shield 2017/18
European Super Cup 2017/18
World Club Championship 2017

My all time Man Utd 11

GK - David De Gea
League 127 Overall 186 - Ave 7.06

DR - Chris Smalling --------------------- DL P Evra
League 92/1 Overall 142/1 - Ave 7.24 ----- League 49/1 Overall 72/1 - Ave 7.28

DC - P Jones ----------------- DC - N Vidic
League 85/5 Overall 139/12 - Ave 7.27 --------League 58/9 Overall 81/10 - Ave 7.14

DM - Y Cabaye
League 96/9 Overall - 154/13 - Ave 7.20

MC - M Hamsik ----------------------- Thiago
League 103/24 Overall 157/38 - Ave 7.18 ---------- League 97/14 Overall 146/21 - Ave 7.33

AM - A Valencia AM ----------------------------- Neymar
League 80/20 Overall 120/29 - Ave 7.35 ------ League 119/47 Overall 173/69 - Ave 7.52

AT - Wayne Rooney
League 109/125 Overall 159/195 - Ave 8

Star youngsters

GK - Lars Antonsen
View attachment 278187

DL - Ged McGregor
View attachment 278188

DC - Connor Parkin
View attachment 278189

MC - Dimitri Van Duren
View attachment 278190

MC - Serkan Van Dijk
View attachment 278191

MR - Armando Ferreira
View attachment 278193

ML - Felipe Torres
View attachment 278192

AT - Christian Christensen
View attachment 278196

AT - Andrew Giddings
View attachment 278195

AT - A Gaudin
View attachment 278194

Last edited:
I am surprised lol - and I bet I know who you will end up as!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Wow wasn't expecting that!!! My bet is Santos ;)

FM Base's KLIPPYBO becomes private investigator

During my break I've felt the presence of someone following me. Ok I've got used to the press hounding me over the past year but this is different! Someone wants to know what im doing and will seemingly stop at nothing to find out what my next move will be!"

"You may be delighted that I've left United but not as delighted as this Man Utd Fan yesterday"

[video=youtube;60MQ3AG1c8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60MQ3AG1c8o[/video]

Where on earth are you going with this??? Well I know where you are ending up in the game (however briefly) but this intrigues me.

Have a link
[video=youtube;HEIiDug1QV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEIiDug1QV4[/video]

Athletico Madrid approach Donald

View attachment 278280

After loosing Diego Simeone to Man Utd Athletico Madrid attempted to appoint United's former manager Darran Donald

Donald has surprisingly rejected the job claiming the oppertunity was not appealing "Its not quite the challenge im after. Spain would be nice but Athletico are not set up for me to come in and do a job for them"

Shocked you decided to quit United! Wish you stayed on and brought through all your talent. :) Will still be following! Maybe take over FC United hahahah :p

Shocked you decided to quit United! Wish you stayed on and brought through all your talent. :) Will still be following! Maybe take over FC United hahahah :p

The restrictions that was put on me were too much. Wont be looking at a 1 save game till 2013. FC United would be to say a very very interesting choice which unfortunately never crossed my mind as i could have loaded lower leagues and maybe get the job with them

January

Jan 1st
Messi beat of Rooney and Neymar to the golden ball

Some justice is served as Rooney wins world player of the year

France best 11 2018
View attachment 278329

Jan 2nd
Breandon Rodgers leaves Liverpool to take the Athletico Madrid job

Jan 9th
Liverpool replace Rodgers with Spurs boss Stale Solbakken

Jan 14th
Donald offered Spurs i choose to delay my decision "Its a good club with plenty history but im not sure if im ready to come back to football yet"

Jan 21st
Offered Spurs job delay decision again. "The Real Madrid job may be coming up soon and that's caught my attention"

Jan 28th
Spurs directors announces its my last chance take it or leave it so i sign a deal with Tottenham Hotspur to the end of the season

View attachment 278330

Tottenham Press Conference

View attachment 278332

Chairman Mike Spence announces that Donald was quickly identified as there no1 choice to take over and despite a long delay that made no difference to there decision. "The delay was frustrating and we might not have the deal we wanted in place but having Donald for the rest of the season will do wonders for our chances of Champions League football and its up to us all here at Spurs that this is were Donald should be looking to stay beyond the summer"

Before opening the floor for questions Donald quickly announced "Spurs came in with a very attractive package however at this stage in my career im not sure about a long stay in England but after much discussion we finally reached an agreement for the rest of the season"

Press: Any regrets about leaving Man Utd? "Certainly! I had no desire to leave the biggest team in the game and a team i had built but circumstances dictated that it had to happen and im glad to find myself back and in a far more comfortable environment here at Spurs. Plus we'll be playign at Old Trafford in february so not long to wait for my grand return"

Press: Any staff coming from your time at Old Trafford? "I will be talking to them over the next few days and we'll see how much space there is for them at Spurs"

Press: Why only a 5 month contract? "Two reasons 1st after United i wanted a break and after a month out of the game Spurs tempted me back sooner than i thought but im not looking to live in London and have a World Cup to prepare France for so i plan to do my very best for Spurs for the last 5 months of the season and then review the situation but i would imagine we'll part ways"

Targets
Premiership - Top 4
Europa League - Semi final
FA Cup - Beat everyone outside the top 6
Try and win a cup!

The Tottenham squad review

1st team squad
View attachment 278333View attachment 278334

France's future No1
Belkheir Zitouni
View attachment 278335

The old guard
View attachment 278336 View attachment 278337

Dream strike force?
View attachment 278338 View attachment 278339

Coaching changes

My old friends from Manchester United Ludek Miklosko, Fabio Mahseredjian, Dave Watson, James Hall, Marc Bircham, Danny Butterfield, Peter Drake, Francisco Ayestaran, Giambi Ventuaranti and John Metgod all joined after leaving Man Utd when i left. Giggs, Scholes and Phill Cannon all rejected me!

The man in charge of the coaching team is again Mark Bowen. I may have looked around for someone else but sticking with who i know best

Affiliated clubs
Palmeiras
Supersport Utd
Millwall
Sheff Weds
Dundee Utd
Levski

Transfer budget set at £13m which is quite disappointing when you see what Stale got to spend. "Only 3 days to do business anyway so might manage a few deals"

--- So the transfer window only had 2 days to go might as well throw it in here too ---

IN

I made two additions. A up and coming French u21 star Chaca Cisse from Huddersfield and my 2nd favourite regen from Man Utd Dimitri Van Duren

View attachment 278340 View attachment 278341

Out
Carlos Vela, GK Damian Marinez and long serving Michael Dawson

Major January transfers

View attachment 278342
View attachment 278343

How do you link your chapters at the beginning of your thread?

All i do is copy the URL of the page im on then go to the original post on P1 and and paste the link into that page leave a side note of what its about then save.

If you do this make sure you do a quick edit dont press go advanced otherwise all the space out and centered text/pictures will merge together.

Hope that works for you, Let me know how you get on

All i do is copy the URL of the page im on then go to the original post on P1 and and paste the link into that page leave a side note of what its about then save.

If you do this make sure you do a quick edit dont press go advanced otherwise all the space out and centered text/pictures will merge together.

Hope that works for you, Let me know how you get on

Fantastic, cheers, I'll give it a go, makes the story much better when you have chapters!

February

- First month at Tottenham struggled for a dull moment
- FA Cup - Defeat Leicester in the 4th round. Battle with Man City at the end of the month
- Marco Van Basten quits Everton to join Levante. Replacement will be coming in March

Fixtures

Leicester V Tottenham - FA Cup 4th round
Not the best way to start off. An away cup tie with both new signings cup tied and our star player "Modric" out injured

Leicester 2-3 Tottenham
Rossi 2
Ongenda

Fought back from a real scare of falling 2-1 behind right after the half time whistle but give them there dews even with a first game with a new tactic and after equalizing with 15 minutes to go Rossi got the winner in the 90th minute "Not a easy start but we got the result and in these early days its about survival"

Wolves V Tottenham - Premiership
Only two days have passed since our FA Cup tie and were right into my first league game

Wolves 3-4 Tottenham
Rossi 3
Bale

We were never behind but never comfortable. Our defense looks utterly awful. How will they get on at Old Trafford on Saturday?

Man Utd V Tottenham - Premiership
After only two months away i make my return to Old Trafford "Its great to get back here again but hopefully i can avoid my usual away form at this ground"

Man Utd 1-1 Tottenham
Rossi

We came within 6 minutes of pulling off a impossible with Neymar getting the equalizer after Rossi gave us a lead in the second half. And to top it off we played over 70 minutes with 10 men "This was a few levels above what we've done up till now this season great stuff"

Tottenham V QPR - Premiership
"Today is the first time i manage in a London derby will be looking forward to the experience of winning one"

Tottenham 3-0 QPR
Rossi
Bale
Lewandowski

Thumped the Rangers who failed to get a effort on target

Real Sociedad V Tottenham - Europa League last 32 1st leg
I arrive in Spain for my first Europa League game since loosing to Chelsea in the 2013 final

Real Sociedad 2-1 Tottenham
Cisse

"We didn't take our chances and Real did. At least we grabbed the away goal for the second leg"

Tottenham V Man City - FA Cup 5th Round
A bit early to be faced with a Manchester team in the cup "Hopefully we can use home advantage tonight"

Tottenham 0-0 Man City

The result neither side fighting on 3 fronts wanted a replay in March!

Tottenham V Real Sociedad - Europa League last 32 2nd leg
"The first leg didn't quite go to plan but we can easily turn this around if you all play to your best"

Tottenham 3-0 Real Sociedad
Rossi 2
Cisse

Agg
Tottenham 4-2 Real Sociedad

A top class performance! Rossi's first half double had us on the was and Cisse made it safe during the second half

Real Sociedad shouldn't have been a problem to get past and thankfully in the second leg we had more than enough in the tank to get us through to the last 16 where Aston Villa's conquerors Werder Bremen await!

A Pretty solid start. Now into then top 4 with only 2 points dropped to Old Trafford. Will be hard to get above 4th

Player of the Month
Guissepi Rossi
View attachment 278351

The Italian forward took charge of the lead strikers position with goals goals and more goals.

France

Euro 2020 qualifying draw

Group E

View attachment 278348

Possibly the easiest group I've ever seen. Thanks Uefa if i stay to take part in it.​

U should go in for that Bulgarian dude I found for you - I think he will be incredible!!!!

U should go in for that Bulgarian dude I found for you - I think he will be incredible!!!!

I've got him on my shortlist. Saving him for whatever club im at after this season since 1 i didnt save it after our scoop through it on Sunday night and 2 I may not be at Spurs after June so will decide his future then

EDIT

Oh and i forgot he's got a friend!

Last edited:

March

- Remain unbeaten in English football with Spurs
- Take out Man City and Cardiff as we get to the semi final where we'll play Man Utd
- In Europe we destroy our German opposition to set up a Quarter final tie with Real Madrid conquerors Real Betis
- Everton hire Keith Hill from Leicester
Leicester hire Middlesbrough boss Keith Millen
Middlesbrough take on unemployed Paul Lambert

Fixtures

Tottenham V Southampton - Premiership
Two premiership games in a row before were back to Europe and the FA Cup "we must win both games with Southampton today and Newcastle after that"

Tottenham 1-1 Southampton
Rossi

"This is a disgusting result! We've played poorly and got the reward we deserved"

Newcastle V Tottenham - Premiership
Lee Clark is doing a grand job of holding onto the Newcastle job although they haven't looked like a top half team "After a international break we need to make up for that Southampton disgrace"

Newcastle 0-2 Tottenham
Cisse
Bale

Despite Newcastle trying to hack us to death we still managed to squeeze a win

Tottenham V Werder Bremen - Europa League last 16 1st leg
We start our last 16 tie at home this time and will face a former friend now foe in Carlos Vela

Tottenham 4-0 Werder Bremen
O'G
Lewandowski 2
Manga

I decided to go all out and try to put the tie to bed in the 1st leg. Mission accomplished. The price? Rossi injured for the Man City cup game

Man City V Tottenham - FA Cup 5th round replay
A match that neither of us would have wanted but a match neither of us want to loose

Man City 0-2 Tottenham
Walcott 2

If your shocked by the score you'll be floored by this stat. Shots on target 11-0 "City's dream of the treble are over and were through. What a perfect day"

Werder Bremen V Tottenham - Europa League last 16 2nd leg
A Huge win in the 1st leg presents a chance to rest a few players. Will we live to regret it?

Werder Bremen 0-1 Tottenham
Bennett

AGG
Tottenham 5-0 Werder Bremen

Our back up side had no problem seeing out the tie and even grabbing a surprising 1-0 win

Tottenham V Cardiff - FA Cup Quarter Final
"Cardiff were a very good draw to get at this stage but the tie isn't over at that point. We still have to get the win we have the quality to get"

Tottenham 1-0 Cardiff
Shelvey

The result was a comfortable 1-0 win the match was anything but so

Tottenham V Leicester - Premiership
No time seems to have passed since we played terrible in the FA Cup "Were going to have to play better today"

Tottenham 1-0 Leicester
Bale

Following another abysmal performance it was Gareth Bale's last kick of the ball before coming off 10 minutes before the end which saved our blushes today

Tottenham V Everton - Premiership
We finish the month were we've spent the most of it at White Hart Lane

Tottenham 3-0 Everton
Berisha
Rossi
Modric

3 goals, 3 points and a much improved performance after two poor displays

Europe
View attachment 278357
We got past Bremen very easily and having seen the quality falling out at this stage made me even more grateful we drew the Germans.

Man City are probably beyond us now if they weren't already. Still not safe in the CL places either the chasing pack of Chelsea, Arsenal, Aston Villa and Norwich!. Down the bottom its anyone's guess who will be the bottom 3 in May.

Player of the Month
Gareth Bale
View attachment 278359

France

England V France - International Friendly

England 1-0 France

Think i was asking too much to grab a win in our first competitive match in 5 months away from home

April

* Had to do April twice as it crashed here's what happened in my 1st try
Best Betis 5-1 on agg
Beat Villa 1-0, Arsenal 2-0, Man Utd 3-2 in the FA Cup. But lost 2-1 to Stoke
Only injury was Debuchy for 2 months

Ok attempt 2

- In Europe we beat Betis and Draw Bayern in the Semi finals which isnt going to well
- 10 Man Man Utd beat us in FA Cup semi final
- Battle for 2nd starts to hot up

Fixtures

Tottenham V Betis - Europa League Q/F 1st leg
The knockout stages really pick up with Real Madrid conquers our next opponents

Tottenham 2-1 Betis
Bale
Lewandowski

A Win but far from a great result. However with two players getting the stretcher treatment and a straight red card just after half time we'll take the win

Injury
Van Duren - 2-4 weeks
Dede - 3-4 weeks
BAN - Debuchy 3 matches! So he'll only play again if we reach the final

Thanks Betis!

Aston Villa V Tottenham - Premiership
A trip back to my former Brummie stomping ground Villa park

Aston Villa 0-0 Tottenham

Match flew past with neither side looking like scoring

Betis V Tottenham - Europa League Q/F 2nd leg
We were poor in the 1st leg and we'll need one **** of an improvement for the second leg if were to get through to the Semi's

Betis 0-0 Tottenham

No goals again and again we were poor! However we got through to the Semi's "I know you can all do better than this!"

Tottenham V Arsenal - Premiership
Currently have a 100% record in London derby's so this would be a nice way of continuing that record

Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal
O'G
Lewandowski

Well Debuchy returned to the team and lasted 4 minutes before going off injured and that seemed to be the sign of things to come especially after Wilshere gave Arsenal the lead. But We rallied back "then that last minute winner from Lewandowski gave us a night to remember!"

Man Utd game made me laugh too
View attachment 278363

Stoke V Tottenham - Premiership
After the madness of the North London derby we've got to calm down and put total focus on this Stoke match which falls in the middle of many more vital one off games

Stoke 0-4 Tottenham
Yarmolenko 2
Cisse
Walcott

No questions about a loss of focus a team full of back up players destroyed Stuart Keane's Stoke side

Man Utd V Tottenham - FA Cup Semi Final
The first of our 3 semi finals "Lets win them all"

Man Utd 1-0 Tottenham

Ahh we were so close! Man Utd gave us plenty of opportunities. Most of the game with 10 men and the last 15 minutes with 10 men but we still just couldn't score

Bayern Munich V Tottenham - Europa League S/F 1st Leg
After failing in the FA Cup this is now even more important we get past Munich!

Bayern Munich 3-1 Tottenham
Rossi

After falling 2-0 down at half time and offering nothing in the 70th minute i went gung ho. We needed a goal and got one making Walcott's O'G and Bayerns 3rd not so bad

Tottenham V Man City - Premiership
After two devastating results in our semi finals it would be nice to get a good result against champions elect

Tottenham 0-0 Man City

This result was a big miss. City spent most of the game a man short but we failed to take advantage and fall of the pace of Liverpool 2nd and Man Utd 3rd

Europe
View attachment 278362
Cant Help but be disappointed at how this has gone compared to the first go at April so annoyed it crashed but hopefully some good will come of it in the end.

League
View attachment 278365

Man City have one hand and 4 fingers on the title
Liverpool V Man Utd V Tottenham for 2nd place
Arsenal V Chelsea V Swansea for the European places
And for the bottom 3 West Brom V Huddersfield V Leicester V Middlesbrough. 4 don't go into 3

Player of the Month
Jetro Willems
View attachment 278364

April was full of injury's especially to our defenders. In this Jetro was always available and performed well in some tough games.​

That Man U v Everton result, and goalscorer has made my day. lol