TFF what's new roles/formation i'm thinking on transfer for your new toy 8-|

Hi TFF, do you consider this new "tactic" that you will share, your best work?

Guys I'm trying to post my first ever reply on here and I keep getting a message saying that my post is denied as new posts are limited to the number of URLs and are checked to see if any forbidden words are used. Is this something people always see? I didnt attach any URLS, only a couple of PNG attachments.

Guys I'm trying to post my first ever reply on here and I keep getting a message saying that my post is denied as new posts are limited to the number of URLs and are checked to see if any forbidden words are used. Is this something people always see? I didnt attach any URLS, only a couple of PNG attachments.

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Anyway it let me add 1 thing and basically I've followed all the OP instructions and its not working with my Hull City team...

View attachment 257869

I'm sorry I can't write a more comprehensive post with more screenshots but it wont let me.

View attachment 257868

Ok so here's my strongest team, seeing as at least 1 player is injured every game I dont get to play it very often but still it should be good enough to be beating the likes of West Ham and Leicester.

View attachment 257867

1 win so far out of 8 in the league

View attachment 257866

First game was promising but since then I've been bad. Especially the Defence despite using the double man marking and all OIs etc from the OP

Last edited:
Last edited:
guys I don't understand manual marking
tell me about it in other words,please

I'm sorry TFF I've tried to persist with this tactic but its completely dead for me ever since 15.3.2 came out. At one point on the older patches I had average players scoring 40+ goals a season but now I struggling for a single goal over my entire team!

I've just finished playing 3 friendlies where I have had 40 shots on goal but all three finished 3-0 despite having 3 players that fit the bill of AM, STC, and IF ideally and several other players being close matches.

Time for a new tactic for me.

dear TFF, as you update the tactics, I don't see anymore the link of this one. Only this one. can you give me the link please. thank you.

dear TFF, as you update the tactics, I don't see anymore the link of this one. Only this one. can you give me the link please. thank you.
TFF didn't removed it he just put it under the spoiler. Just go to the 1st page and click the spoiler. :D

Last edited:
He did man. because under spoiler there is the updated version. I need the link of #2094 page 210.

Version 9 is still amazing for me, i think you tried to improve and already well oiled machine :) im sticking with V9

Version 9 is still amazing for me, i think you tried to improve and already well oiled machine :) im sticking with V9

Ehh... "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw" exploits are reasons which have brought me to GLORY tactic and only these exploits makes GLORY tactic stronger then EXECUTIONER...

EXECUTIONER has stronger attacking build-up play and more efficient open play than GLORY but with these exploits make GLORY tactic more efficient.

I've got slightly tweaked version of EXECUTIONER which doesn't rely on "Short Corner" or "Long Flat Throw" PPM exploits and it scores all goals from open play so I think upload this version soon for those who likes to play without these exploits.

Ehh... "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw" exploits are reasons which have brought me to GLORY tactic and only these exploits makes GLORY tactic stronger then EXECUTIONER...

EXECUTIONER has stronger attacking build-up play and more efficient open play than GLORY but with these exploits make GLORY tactic more efficient.

I've got slightly tweaked version of EXECUTIONER which doesn't rely on "Short Corner" or "Long Flat Throw" PPM exploits and it scores all goals from open play so I think upload this version soon for those who likes to play without these exploits.

yes please upload tactic without exploits