Hi TFF...who would be the freekick taker in this formation? Also it appears as though you have not applied the corner exploit to your tactic...is that correct?

Hi TFF...who would be the freekick taker in this formation?

Hi ruudvanwarren,

Just choose the player who has highest "Free Kick" attribute that’s all and it isn’t what position it will be.

Also it appears as though you have not applied the corner exploit to your tactic...is that correct?

I haven't seen any "corner exploit" setup yet and if you can point me to the direction where I can find it then I'll be glad to look on it.. ehh... there are many empty talks around it but I haven't seen that someone shows statistic after full season that looks like "corner exploit". ;)

Last edited:
Hi ruudvanwarren,

Just choose the player who has highest "Free Kick" attribute that’s all and it isn’t what position it will be.

I haven't seen any "corner exploit" setup yet and if you can point me to the direction where I can find it then I'll be glad to look on it.. ehh... there are many empty talks around it but I haven't seen that someone shows statistic after full season that looks liek "corner exploit". ;)

Top man cheers for all the info what I actually meant was who should take corners not freekicks (I'm an idiot!!!)...ha!

its really just the short corner trick that every 433 tactic appears to use that's all...it's a refreshing change seeing a different corner routine...

the tactic works really well wen it clicks into familiarity it's a fluent passing, attacking tactic...it's so refreshing scoring goals from open play instead of set pieces...on the constructive side of things sometimes the midfield and forwards sometimes overplay and pass in the final third and the opposition nick the ball and counter...I think you need really good passers all over the pitch!

Top man cheers for all the info what I actually meant was who should take corners
Corner could take any position expect these: both CD, DM and STCL.

its really just the short corner trick that every 433 tactic appears to use that's all...it's a refreshing change seeing a different corner routine...

Heh... I would be glad to look at how this "trick" works. Just show me statistic "Goals from Corners" after full season. It could be found there:

gfc.png

The time wasting tactic kills the game off completely (if used correctly)...I implement it in the last 15-10mins of the game aswell as the touch line shout concentrate assertively!

Oh I'm no expert like your fine self TFF...I don't think I have any statistics that prove anything...I think we'd need the input of a legend like yourself in order to implement it to your tactic...

The time wasting tactic kills the game off completely (if used correctly)...I implement it in the last 15-10mins of the game aswell as the touch line shout concentrate assertively!

I also find "Waste Time" version is extremely useful. It woks amazing and completely kills the game. :)

TFF, thanks!

Oh I'm no expert like your fine self TFF...I don't think I have any statistics that prove anything...I think we'd need the input of a legend like yourself in order to implement it to your tactic...
Ehh... I don't think there's could be any "corner exploit" setup on the latest patch... at least I haven't managed to make one and haven't seen that anyone did that. :)

Ehh... I don't think there's could be any "corner exploit" setup on the latest patch... at least I haven't managed to make one and haven't seen that anyone did that. :)

There isnt but there are 2 that are quite popular but with average results really.

Guys, I've updated OP and added "Good" and "Bad" PPMs for positions.

I would recommend to pay serious attention to "Bad" PPMs because they could have strong impact on performance.

Also be careful with "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM for Midfielders because as you ca see it's good for Left Midfielder but bad for Right Midfielder and if you are going to rotate them then I would recommended don't teach this PPM at all.

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR POSITIONS:

STRIKERS:
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Balls Often"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

SHADOW STRIKER:
GOOD - "Moves Into Channels", "Plays One-Twos", "Tries Killer Balls Often"

MCL (CM (ATTACK)
GOOD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball"

MCR (CM (SUPPORT)
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"

Guys, I've added "Waste Time" version to OP.
bump ;)

Last edited:
I can't decide where I should play Diego Costa? DLF or F9? It looks like he suites both roles

**** game is updating couldn't set it into offline mode in time, hopefully new patch doesn't ruin this tactic.

to say this tactic started off with unbelievable promise is an understatement...I took over a struggling Palmero side who were lying in 16th place (Media pred 6th)...absolute ***** team but after a pretty decent transfer window we really kicked on...I even beating Juventus (1st) away!

Although I never felt in total control of matches...The team appears to overplay in the final 3rd, lose the ball, get hit on the counter, down the wings or through balls through the middle...my team give away the most stupid passes it's unreal...and teams are just running over us now...

http://postimg.org/image/4sev99bhx/

I've tried team meetings to boost morale but nothing!Any answers to stop the rot??TFF I personally think it's the ME not the tactic...I am out playing teams but just can't be the ball in the back on the net!