Setpember 20th, 2009 (cont.)

I boarded the plane safely and sat in my first class seat. I laid back and closed my eyes, but a hand touched my shoulder. I awoke from my 3 second sleep to find an air hostess, dressed up in the typical blue and white whatever they wear clothes, gazing at me.

“Drink, sir?” she calmly and most politely asked. I nodded. She handed me a tall glass of champagne.

Drink? A triple whiskey would do, love!

She went off and return with a plate of chocolate digestives, but I turned them down. I wasn’t hungry; I was depressed, knowing that my footballing life had been ruined by some gang of dicks.

. . . . .​

I woke up to the pilot’s call of ‘we will shortly be landing’. I gazed out the window down to a rainy France and a worse England. It reminded me of the few weeks or so I had spent in the sunshine of Portugal. I didn’t really know if I was glad to be home or not.

I checked my phone (that had been off for the past 4 or so days) and noticed the 6 text messages I had received. I looked at every single one, but none of them what I wanted or needed to see.

. . . . .​

We landed. As soon as my body left the plane, I gave out a sigh of depression, frustration. I continued into the building, clambered into a taxi, and left for Wembley.

I pinched myself when I landed in Portugal, but I pinched myself harder now.

Don't leave us hanging!

Brilliant story so far, really enjoying it.

CROWD CHANTS: COME ON THE MICHAEL!
No but seriously we want more, MOAR!

It's a-coming. Writing now (A)

very good story so far Mike, don't let us down now :'( ;)

yes! my plan worked muhahahahahahahaahaha XD, but on the level I can't wait

Setpember 21st, 2009

Arriving at the Wembley Plaza hotel (déjà vu?), Sir Trevor Brooking himself shook my hand and apologised once more about what has happened. He took me inside, sat me down at a table in a small room and started talking.

After two long hours, we left the building simultaneously. He went one way, I went the other. He had just given me a full refund of £495, and my instant thought was to go home and forget all about what had happened.

Window shopping, I heard a loud siren getting closer and closer, and almost as quick as it had arrived, it had gone again. Looking down the street, I could make out black flames from within buildings, and decided to go for a nose.

My phone rang.

. . . . .​

It was my father. He told me to switch to Sky Sports News right now, but, being on the street, I couldn’t at the moment. But he told me that one of the headlines was that Wessex Division One side Amesbruy are interested in hiring me for a trial job after someone recommended me.

Recommended me? Wembley was behind closed doors and I got ****** out in Portugal!'

I couldn’t think how someone had spotted me and ‘recommended’ me.

September 30th, 2009

Since my last entry, I’d bumped into Allison (the chubby bird I knocked up) a few times actually. Unfortunately (fortunately?), she had lost the baby growing inside of her. It was really hard to swallow, that news. I didn’t want a kid with the lass, but she’d lost it. She blamed it on the booze and such.

Anyway, no need to cry about it, there’s another girl back in Wales that’s expecting thanks to me. I gave her a call to see if she was alright, and luckily she is doing very well.

My phone rang, but I ignored it – I was too tired today. I had nothing to do. It was little past three in the afternoon, but I was lazy and knackered. It kept ringing, though, as if important. The number wasn’t one I recognised.

I’ll pick up if it rings again. ****** phone.

It rang again.

Balls.

This story is actually legendary!

Good work mate :)

This is actually my favourite story on FM-Base. Looking forward to more.

Over the four or so weeks this has been going, I didn't take any notice of it.

Biggest regret of my life.

I've been waiting for that for a while!! I hate this haha, i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Really looking forward to the next update :)

Compliments to you Mike! :D

With the 'horror' type in Portugal i thought it was getting a bit too far fetched but im so glad i didnt stop reading, it keeps getting better and better (K)