Thanks for the messages, had a little trouble with the laptop over the past few days, and can't find my Microsoft Office disc :S so when I get/find things this will be back up :D

just read through all 10 pages.. QUALITY! Amazing writing mate! looking forward to next update.

ATTENTION ALL FOLLOWERS.

This story will not be updated within the next week. I shall be popping on from time to time, but this story will not progress in the next seven days. Apologies all round :)

Very much looking forward to the return of this Mike. :D

Very much looking forward to the return of this Mike. :D

Don't worry my friend, I can guarantee an update tomorrow the latest :)

# # # # #

October 22nd, 2009

In the lobby of the hotel stood a gentleman, weeping on a woman’s shoulder. The man was quite tall – I’d say a few inches over six foot – and was leaning onto a shorter woman. She was consoling him over something I didn’t quite catch, but by the sound of it, it was quite personal, possibly family troubles.

Within moments, police arrived. Like the two in the lobby, a male and a female strolled in to check out the incident. I hesitated as much as I could because this looked interesting.

. . . . .​

Well, apparently the hotel is being evacuated. The lad’s partner had been shot dead by an unidentified runner.

This isn’t looking good!

October 23rd, 2009

I had a phone call off the lovely Estela this morning, and she told me she’s on her way to Amesbury to meet up with me. We’ve planned to meet next to the great monument that is Stonehenge.

. . . . .​

Finally with her! She’s so beautiful...

The last time I saw her, she had lovely shining brown locks that reached half way down her back. This time, she had slightly darker hair, and a little shorter. Her face shone in the sun. I forgot how extraordinary she actually was.

A little later on, we sat down for food in a posh restaurant. She insisted on paying because she understood my financial situation, despite the amount of times I argued. We ordered a ‘curry buffet’ (all you can eat for £18!).

Oohh, posh!

. . . . .​

As time went by, so did the drinks. We shared a large bottle of Chardonnay to begin the night, then we moved on to our own tastes. I had around 7 lagers before everything trouble was forgotten...

October 24th, 2009

...and I woke up.

In a prison cell.

Just what I ******* need.

I won't lie... I've been secret reader of this. :$ Brilliant story and I lol'd at the recent update XD

I won't lie... I've been secret reader of this. :$ Brilliant story and I lol'd at the recent update XD

I have seen your name at the bottom of the page a few times (K) more updates later :)

# # # # #

October 24th, 2009 (cont.)

As I rubbed my eyes after gaining consciousness, the cell gate opened. An officer and a man in a suit entered and sat down on the excuse-for-a-bench opposite my excuse-for-a-bed. The well-dressed lad looked disappointed, and the policeman – typical old-style cop; short, curly greying hair, greying ‘tache and a rounded face – seemed cross.

‘What’s happened? Why the **** am I here?’ I blurted. The cop winced at my morning alcohol breath. It seems I’m in trouble (duh!). I didn’t have the slightest memory of beyond 10 pm last night.

With his emergency baton in his left hand and a pointing finger protruding from his right, he told me that as a manager of a football club, this isn’t the example I should be setting to followers. I kept trying to find out what had happened, but I was ‘interrupting’. There was one point he threatened me with his ‘powerful pepper spray’, and it was at that time I sat down.

Half an hour had passed and they both left me, sobbing into my own hands.

What made me even consider doing that?!

Quality Mike! :) Just love this. :wub:

I did a quick update earlier, if you wouldn't mind commenting. ;)

Ta and look forward to the next update. :)

Quality Mike! :) Just love this. :wub:

I did a quick update earlier, if you wouldn't mind commenting. ;)

Ta and look forward to the next update. :)

Just did a quick update (K) will take a look at yours now.

October 25th, 2009

My life gets ******* better! Mr Rhodes visited me in my cell and notified me of my dismissal from Amesbury Town FC. My crime has not been tolerated by the club as well as the ‘real world’.

I’m getting released – on bail – later this evening, and I’m due in court on Tuesday, which is two days from now.

I can’t believe it. My life is over. Again. My life is over again!

. . . . .​

PC Richman told me I’m free to go, and to report to court at 9 am on Tuesday, 27th. I was still yet to know what I’d been taken in for. It must be serious if they’re taking it to court. I was so ****** that night that I can’t remember committing a crime and being arrested. What about Estela? She hasn’t visited yet. Maybe I’d done somethi-

**** no, not Estela!

Thoughts were ******** my mind. What on earth have I done!? Dear God, I hope it’s not something I’ve done to Estela.

I reached for my phone after being handed it back and dialled her number. Answer phone. I didn’t know where she was staying, so I couldn’t check there. I called her again. Answer phone again.

****!

Somebody’s been a naughty boy, but how naughty? Tuesday will tell me. And what can I do until then? I ****** well know it’s not training my players!

# # # # #

October 27th, 2009

‘Mr. Dale, do you not even remember the slightest of what happened on the night of Friday, October 23rd 2009?’

No. I hadn’t the fractionest. What am I here for? Is Estela alright?

I answered with a short and sweet, ‘No’.

All eyes were on me. Sweat beads trickled down my face, cheeks burning, mind racing. The man in the suit casually walked to and fro in front of me, standing in the witness box. Questions flew my way, unsure answers returned; it was a game of tennis in the courtroom. I felt like breaking down and begging for answers that I actually need, not all this horse **** about the non-intended **** up.

A picture of a young lady flashed in front of my face.

Estela!

I was asked if I recognised the female in the photo. I nodded and said, ‘that’s Estela!’ I was asked to elaborate on my knowledge of her, and so I did. I was told she is in intensive care. I panicked.

Holy ****, what has happened, just tell me already!

. . . . .​

‘Mr. Dale, you have been sentenced to a minimum of two years for your act of crime. You make me sick.’

I was rushed away back to the cell I remained over night in and the gate slammed in front of me.

I sobbed.

Estela! I’m so, so sorry!’

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing the two years worth of updates from jail... ;)

.. or maybe not, haha.

Woah intense couple updates mate! must be getting me hooked cause I feel slightly ****** off at him for ******* up his life again! haha

I can't believe that I had missed this story! Easily the best story I have ever read on this site mate. Can't wait for the next update!

Brilliant update again Mike. :)

Holy **** this is awesome!

Perhaps managing the prison team?;)
Update today or I'll cut you Mike.