Eye for an eye (14.2) - Tested on Southampton, Roma, Ajax, Atletico, Dortmund, Lille

I'm already using this new version and notice that the team attacks less and creates less clear opportunities

When I finish the season give news

I'm already using this new version and notice that the team attacks less and creates less clear opportunities

When I finish the season give news
I tried to make it more safe in defence, you can go back to the other version if it is not good.

Just started with this, will let you know how it goes, looking good so far, plays some lovely stuff. using 5.1

I believe in your work, and I'm using the most current version.
Continued with good results.

Sorry my bad english, i'm portuguese

Just started with this, will let you know how it goes, looking good so far, plays some lovely stuff. using 5.1
Thanks mate, keep me posted!

I believe in your work, and I'm using the most current version.
Continued with good results.

Sorry my bad english, i'm portuguese
Good mate, i have developed a new version, but i don't know on which team to test it in the first season, i think it's pretty smooth and it is going pretty well with the new patch. And don't worry about your english, i'm a spanish speaker. Brigado!

EDIT: Here is the new version, it's currently under testing but is running pretty smooth! Click HERE to download it.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i must report that the new version is doing incredibly well, a lot more consistent than before, and with a lot of tweaks! I started a save with LOSC Lille, they have quite a mediocre team, and with 0 transfers, and letting my assistan manager quick choose my team i'm currently on the top of table, here is a screenshot (the only two games i lost i was really unlucky, the team deserved more):

f81n.jpg

I started playing with 4.0, then went to 5.1 and now 6.7, was champion with Lazio, europa league and Italian cup, very good.

i was using 5.1, what has been changed and updated in 6.7??
There is a lot of small tweaks, when i do a major change (in this case mentality, i go from 5.X to 6.X), and in this cases i changed the mentality and several individual details (instructions and for ex i changed the half back to a ball winning midfielder) that led to a more consistent tactic.

I started playing with 4.0, then went to 5.1 and now 6.7, was champion with Lazio, europa league and Italian cup, very good.
Thanks mate for the feedback, i'm glad you had some success! I hope that the new version can be the last one! Keep me posted, cheers!

Correct! Let me know if you try it :)

am in English Skrill now, so don't know if ur tactic can do in such a **** teams, but sometime am gonna try it for sure m8 :).
am playing with Chile nation as well, maybe am gonna try it there, am not decided yet, because am in World Cup now, so i don't want to combine too much with tactics, but we'll see ;).

am in English Skrill now, so don't know if ur tactic can do in such a **** teams, but sometime am gonna try it for sure m8 :).
am playing with Chile nation as well, maybe am gonna try it there, am not decided yet, because am in World Cup now, so i don't want to combine too much with tactics, but we'll see ;).
Cool mate! It will be interesting to see if it works in an undergod team, i've just finished the season with Lille without transfers and i won the Ligue 1 (pretty confortable), the League Cup and the French Cup, destroying Monaco, Paris Saint Germain, OM and Lyon! Let me know if you try it! Good luck!

might give this a go with my fc utd save give a real test

I don't know if it's answered but do you change anything against difficult opponents? I'm Galatasaray and I have to go against Bayer, Madrid etc. in the Champions League.

This tactic is really strange... I get a few players each game with 9+ ratings, win the games, but half my players get really dismal ratings and the rest on 6.6-6.7 0_o

I'm a bit confused reading through the posts, how many versions of this tactic are they? Which one should I use? Does this work after the update? Thanks

might give this a go with my fc utd save give a real test
Tell me how it goes! Cheers!

I don't know if it's answered but do you change anything against difficult opponents? I'm Galatasaray and I have to go against Bayer, Madrid etc. in the Champions League.
No! Always the same, doesn't matter the opponent.

This tactic is really strange... I get a few players each game with 9+ ratings, win the games, but half my players get really dismal ratings and the rest on 6.6-6.7 0_o
That is strange, to be honest, in every one of my saves i have all my players except for 2 or 3 sometimes (backups) with 7+ rating at the end of the season.

I'm a bit confused reading through the posts, how many versions of this tactic are they? Which one should I use? Does this work after the update? Thanks
There is one version and it's the last one. 6.7 and it works very good after the patch! Good luck!

That is strange, to be honest, in every one of my saves i have all my players except for 2 or 3 sometimes (backups) with 7+ rating at the end of the season.

I originally stuck this tactic into my game that was about 1/4 of the way through a season (since the new update had made the tactic I was using awful), with players not that suited to it, and I won 3 games in a row convincingly and then 2-1'ed arsenal even though a lot of the players apparently played bad. (This was as Swansea)

So I started a new game as Swansea to use this tactic. Bought players that suit it more;

View attachment 442819

However, I've just had to close the game down to stop me throwing the laptop across the room. I don't know if it's your tactic doing it to me or SI really wanting to upset me tonight :p But I've never seen anything like it... Whenever I concede it's via a moment of ridiculousness... My fullbacks will be at the half way line and just pass into space behind them for the opposition strikers to run onto, or when they are a flat back 4 on the edge of my box, with strikers marking my central defenders, they will try to pass from the LB to the RCB, or the RB to the LCB...

The results so far look a bit better than it has been for me since I've redid some matches after frustration with the mistakes costing me games I dominated;

View attachment 442818

There was 1 more game played than those, it was against norwich and that's when I closed the game as they 5-0'ed me all from mistakes... 2 of which Vorm had the ball, and then just passed it directly to one of their strikers thta was stood about 10 yards in front of him when all of my players were at least 30 yards ahead... I mean what the ****? XD Something like that can't be the tactics, or at least I hope not :p

I'll be trying to continue again when I've calmed down in a few hours lol

I originally stuck this tactic into my game that was about 1/4 of the way through a season (since the new update had made the tactic I was using awful), with players not that suited to it, and I won 3 games in a row convincingly and then 2-1'ed arsenal even though a lot of the players apparently played bad. (This was as Swansea)

So I started a new game as Swansea to use this tactic. Bought players that suit it more;

View attachment 446815

However, I've just had to close the game down to stop me throwing the laptop across the room. I don't know if it's your tactic doing it to me or SI really wanting to upset me tonight :p But I've never seen anything like it... Whenever I concede it's via a moment of ridiculousness... My fullbacks will be at the half way line and just pass into space behind them for the opposition strikers to run onto, or when they are a flat back 4 on the edge of my box, with strikers marking my central defenders, they will try to pass from the LB to the RCB, or the RB to the LCB...

The results so far look a bit better than it has been for me since I've redid some matches after frustration with the mistakes costing me games I dominated;

View attachment 446816

There was 1 more game played than those, it was against norwich and that's when I closed the game as they 5-0'ed me all from mistakes... 2 of which Vorm had the ball, and then just passed it directly to one of their strikers thta was stood about 10 yards in front of him when all of my players were at least 30 yards ahead... I mean what the ****? XD Something like that can't be the tactics, or at least I hope not :p

I'll be trying to continue again when I've calmed down in a few hours lol
Hey mate, i just saw something that i though i have changed, try to untick the instruction "Stay Wider" on the full backs, and see if that can at least correct a bit of the mistakes. However, i did not have the problem with the goalkeeper, but a lot of people have a lot of problems with that with the new patch. Let me know how it continues!