Eye for an eye (14.2) - Tested on Southampton, Roma, Ajax, Atletico, Dortmund, Lille

Using 6.8 version, i don't know, maybe it's true, the game hates you hahaha, althoug i have to admit that i suffered against Sturm Graz. And i think i will keep this save hehe, it's being fun.

g1hw.jpg

What sorcery is this? :S

lol maybe I brought in too many new players. I'll give it another go, starting from scratch, tomorrow. If that one fails I'm uninstalling and reinstalling...

I think this one has got potential, have tried it for 5 games mid season, a decent 2-2 draw away to spurs in the first game in which they equalised in injury time with an own goal but I had 6 ccc's!!! Then second was a 0-0 draw away to Crystal Palace but again I had 5 ccc's and should have won. Since then I've had 3 3-0 wins in a row and played very well. The only real problem I see at the moment is the strikers missing too many ccc's but that could be because the tactic isn't fluid yet. This tactic has a very nice balance between defence and attack, seems very solid at the back and provides a lot of ccc's up front, also the possession stats look good. I think this could be an excellent tactic for this new patch, I think if you were someone like Barcelona you would destroy teams! Will keep you posted on how its going, 2nd in the Premier league with everton in my first season with 8 games left. Well done mate!!
Hehe, thanks for the feedback mate! Finally working for someone the same way as for me! Maybe you are right about the strikers, and that's one of the things i will try to improve (thought about that earlier), but with all this match engines issues i preferred to focus on the important aspects! Thanks again, cheers!

What sorcery is this? :S

lol maybe I brought in too many new players. I'll give it another go, starting from scratch, tomorrow. If that one fails I'm uninstalling and reinstalling...
Haha maybe it's far more important in this new FM to keep your squad together more time, as you can see in most of my testings i did between 0-2 signings only, and most of them as backup. I just lost a game trying to experiment using 3 players in unnatural positions for them, but still played better than them and almost won (against West Brom).

Thanks for making it!! Its also a very nice tactic to watch, nice passing moves and good football, I love watching the 2 forwards pull the opposition defence out of position, I think it will work best against big teams as they will play a high defensive line and the 3 attacking players will be able to get in behind them a lot. This is definitely the best tactic I have used since the new patch, well played!! Will keep you posted but its looking like a very good tactic

Haha maybe it's far more important in this new FM to keep your squad together more time, as you can see in most of my testings i did between 0-2 signings only, and most of them as backup. I just lost a game trying to experiment using 3 players in unnatural positions for them, but still played better than them and almost won (against West Brom).

Was your test in FMC?

But yeah, I'll try again some time from the start and try to sign less players. Maybe just get rid of the wingers and sign Balanta, Honda and some back up in the striker area.

Was your test in FMC?

But yeah, I'll try again some time from the start and try to sign less players. Maybe just get rid of the wingers and sign Balanta, Honda and some back up in the striker area.
No, i never play in FMC. Balanta and Honda are great adds to your team, and can be cheap if you get good money for Dyer and the others. Also try to use team meetings to improve your players morale, that makes wonders!

No, i never play in FMC. Balanta and Honda are great adds to your team, and can be cheap if you get good money for Dyer and the others. Also try to use team meetings to improve your players morale, that makes wonders!

Well that could be the reason it isn't working for me :P I use FMC since my pc is so slow it takes ages in that mode, let alone in the full game.

Well that could be the reason it isn't working for me :P I use FMC since my pc is so slow it takes ages in that mode, let alone in the full game.
Actually i have to say that i have had huge success with every team i played with this tactic but with Swansea is like i struggle a lot, not happy at all with the team, maybe it's not you! Haha.

Actually i have to say that i have had huge success with every team i played with this tactic but with Swansea is like i struggle a lot, not happy at all with the team, maybe it's not you! Haha.

Well that sucks XD

How much do you struggle? I mean, I don't want a tactic that just wins everything with a mid table team as it seems "well what's the point?" When you're trying to get your rep up to sign big players, since you win everything anyway. I'm perfectly fine with it losing a fair number of games, and finishing like 7th-12th or something, just not fine with getting sacked in November :P

I'll have to try it with another team then. Maybe I'll try and make Dortmund a consistently massive team, or maybe try and make someone like Everton huge then. I'll give that a go today in Classic mode to see if it is that the tactic doesn't work so well in Classic or if it just doesn't like Swansea (which seems pretty strange, because other than having to offload their wingers and Britton not being that suited to being a ball winning midfielder they do have the right kind of players. A perfect Shadow Striker, Shelvey is a good BBM, De Guzman decent there too and you can get Honda with them. Very attacking full backs and their strikers are pretty decent flase 9s.)

Oh well, will let you know.

rodrigo prodrias mandarme en caste llano (lo pongo por separado por q si no pone otra cosa) las intrucciones de equipo o traducido lo de la primera pagina ya q el traductor traduce mal y soy muy malo con el ingles gracias y lo siento de antemano por contestar en castellano

Well that sucks XD

How much do you struggle? I mean, I don't want a tactic that just wins everything with a mid table team as it seems "well what's the point?" When you're trying to get your rep up to sign big players, since you win everything anyway. I'm perfectly fine with it losing a fair number of games, and finishing like 7th-12th or something, just not fine with getting sacked in November :P

I'll have to try it with another team then. Maybe I'll try and make Dortmund a consistently massive team, or maybe try and make someone like Everton huge then. I'll give that a go today in Classic mode to see if it is that the tactic doesn't work so well in Classic or if it just doesn't like Swansea (which seems pretty strange, because other than having to offload their wingers and Britton not being that suited to being a ball winning midfielder they do have the right kind of players. A perfect Shadow Striker, Shelvey is a good BBM, De Guzman decent there too and you can get Honda with them. Very attacking full backs and their strikers are pretty decent flase 9s.)

Oh well, will let you know.
Haha, i was in the 5th position after 10 games or so, but lost in the Capital One too. Pretty irregular, i'm currently trying with another updated version of the tactic so i'll tell you when i finish like 10 matches. Tested on my Roma save and i was very impressed with the results but i want to be sure with another team.

And the problem was not the position or the results, but the behaviour of the tactic, totally different in every match, something that never happened to me before with this tactic.

EDIT: gonna test it again with Swansea from the beggining.

Last edited:
Downloading the new one now. I've only gone a couple of games into the Dortmund save I started, so can't tell if th eold one was any different for me yet.

How come you can't sing liek anyone with dortmund? XD I mean, Honda will sign for Swansea etc... But won't even open discussions with Dormund? I mean, yeah premier league and all that... but seriously?

Downloading the new one now. I've only gone a couple of games into the Dortmund save I started, so can't tell if th eold one was any different for me yet.

How come you can't sing liek anyone with dortmund? XD I mean, Honda will sign for Swansea etc... But won't even open discussions with Dormund? I mean, yeah premier league and all that... but seriously?
Actually i signed Honda in my test with Dortmund (the one you can see in the first post). And if you find defensive mistakes try to change your Complete Wingbacks to Wingbacks Support.

I put the new version in on the day of the super cup. Here's the results;

View attachment 447371View attachment 447374

Okay you can't tell much from 1 game, but looking promising... :D And in FMC. It's also the first game I've played that doesn't have lots of players getting low ratings at half time even when you are winning.
Hehe, i hope it continues that way! Right now i'm just getting my head burned trying to make it more universal so every team can use it and win, Swansea is being really tough, but it's a matter of time. I will be out for two weeks since Sunday so i'm trying to leave it working fine!

Mate, your tactici is amazing! What is your first eleven with roma and lille? Thank you
0 transfers in both saves.

With Lille in the first season i used: Enyeama; Souare, Beria, Basa, Sidibe; Mavuba, Balmont, Gueye; Martin; Kalou and Roux.

With Roma in the first season: De Sanctis; Balzaretti, Leandro Castan, Benatia, Maicon; De Rossi, Strootman, Florenzi (but i also used Bradley in the 3 positions so you can count him); Ljajic; Borrielo and Destro.

Well, i won't be playing FM for two weeks i think so i leave this screenshot from last season with my Roma save, we managed to win every competition and here is the Serie A table (year 2016). The current (used in this save) and most stable version of the tactic is 6.9 (main post one). Although i wil not be playing FM I will be entering and answer anything, cheers!

pbim.jpg

Back