Eye for an eye (14.2) - Tested on Southampton, Roma, Ajax, Atletico, Dortmund, Lille

Hey mate, i just saw something that i though i have changed, try to untick the instruction "Stay Wider" on the full backs, and see if that can at least correct a bit of the mistakes. However, i did not have the problem with the goalkeeper, but a lot of people have a lot of problems with that with the new patch. Let me know how it continues!

Will do.

From what I can see the new patch has brought in a lot of "mistakes" for players, cos like I said I don't see how tactics could make a keeper do that. There's another thing I've been seeing mistakes from players with that I've never seen before, which is less frustrating because it doesn't make you concede a goal and I rarely ever score many from corners anyway, but I've seen my player taking the corner kick the ball at the side netting or over the back of the gal 4 times today 0_o

Will do.

From what I can see the new patch has brought in a lot of "mistakes" for players, cos like I said I don't see how tactics could make a keeper do that. There's another thing I've been seeing mistakes from players with that I've never seen before, which is less frustrating because it doesn't make you concede a goal and I rarely ever score many from corners anyway, but I've seen my player taking the corner kick the ball at the side netting or over the back of the gal 4 times today 0_o

Had the same thing on my Southampton save and my Ajax save, GK Passing ball to other team and corner taker kicking it out of play. Must be the ME I guess.

Had the same thing on my Southampton save and my Ajax save, GK Passing ball to other team and corner taker kicking it out of play. Must be the ME I guess.
It appears to be that way, i suggest unticking the instructions for the goalkeeper, and make him play safe, no short passes and no distribution to the defense. I have witnessed a mistake from Victor Vald?s right now exactly the way you say, it has to be the ME but try to solve it unticking that. Will update the tactic later! Thanks for the feedback.

I've also noticed the sheer amount of own goals since the patch 0_o I'd say 1 in every 10 goals scored or conceded is an own goal.

Here how it's going with the new tweaks for the ME issues.

d0jk.jpg

PS: lost last match against Milan 0-1 but with 11 substitutes.

This is a new update and a provisional one trying to solve the new ME problems with the goalkeepers, and hopefully the fullbacks issues too.

VERSION 6.8

I really love the look of this tactic, you've had some incredible results with this so I'm eager to give it a go. Should I download this version above or the one in the opening post? Just one other quick question, do you use the same training pre season as you do during the season like in the screen shot in the opening post? Cheers in advance mate.

I really love the look of this tactic, you've had some incredible results with this so I'm eager to give it a go. Should I download this version above or the one in the opening post? Just one other quick question, do you use the same training pre season as you do during the season like in the screen shot in the opening post? Cheers in advance mate.
I suggest you to use that 6.8 update because with the original one you will find a few issues caused by the new patch. But i think it will need to be updated as soon as SI releases another one (they will do).

What i do in preseason is to use Fitness training very high and only tactic (to get it more fluid) and when the first official match is close (4 or 5 days) i change to the settings that you saw in the first post and i keep that all season long.

Hope it works for you mate! Cheers!

This year's game makes me wish I could just play as a director of football :P Do all the signings and nout else, I'd have more success lol

You are unlucky haha, do you want me to run a quick test with Swansea?

I do seem to have no luck whatsoever this year. Every tactic I try seems to fail me :P (I didn't use your updated one though, I took off the stay wide option and made the keeper lump the ball up to Bony.) It did seem to make less mistakes from there on, but maybe it was too late to change since we were already on a bad run.

Maybe it's cos I'm playing on Classic Mode, but my laptop takes forever on that mode lol. It almost moves in real time if I play the full version ;)

am playing in Classic Mode too. and with big succeses, but not with new patch so far. SI really kills the game for now, we need to wait for new patch or clear dust from some other games, it's the only solution.

I do seem to have no luck whatsoever this year. Every tactic I try seems to fail me :P (I didn't use your updated one though, I took off the stay wide option and made the keeper lump the ball up to Bony.) It did seem to make less mistakes from there on, but maybe it was too late to change since we were already on a bad run.

Maybe it's cos I'm playing on Classic Mode, but my laptop takes forever on that mode lol. It almost moves in real time if I play the full version ;)

I will try a quick Swansea save, with no transfers while i study a little bit and i'll let you know later! By the way, what was your eleven?

am playing in Classic Mode too. and with big succeses, but not with new patch so far. SI really kills the game for now, we need to wait for new patch or clear dust from some other games, it's the only solution.
I don't know why they made so many changes in this last patch :(.

Well I had a fair few new players, mostly the good young ones you can get on frees at the start, since you need quite a lot of players to deal with europe.

My team for the bigger matches though would be;

Vasquez - Bony
Michu
Honda - Shelvey
Romero
Taylor - Balanta - Williams - Rangel

with subs as Zivkovic - Pozuelo - Canas - Pugliese - Richards - Amat - Davies

Well I had a fair few new players, mostly the good young ones you can get on frees at the start, since you need quite a lot of players to deal with europe.

My team for the bigger matches though would be;

Vasquez - Bony
Michu
Honda - Shelvey
Romero
Taylor - Balanta - Williams - Rangel

with subs as Zivkovic - Pozuelo - Canas - Pugliese - Richards - Amat - Davies

Currently testing it, 2-0 and 3-1 against a minor team in Europa League, and 3-2 against Arsenal dominating them. My best eleven is: Vorm; Davies, Williams, Chico, Rangel; Britton; Shelvey, De Guzman; Michu; Bony, Vazquez. I will let you know how it continues...

I bet you win the league. It's just me the game hates this year XD
Using 6.8 version, i don't know, maybe it's true, the game hates you hahaha, althoug i have to admit that i suffered against Sturm Graz. And i think i will keep this save hehe, it's being fun.

g1hw.jpg

I think this one has got potential, have tried it for 5 games mid season, a decent 2-2 draw away to spurs in the first game in which they equalised in injury time with an own goal but I had 6 ccc's!!! Then second was a 0-0 draw away to Crystal Palace but again I had 5 ccc's and should have won. Since then I've had 3 3-0 wins in a row and played very well. The only real problem I see at the moment is the strikers missing too many ccc's but that could be because the tactic isn't fluid yet. This tactic has a very nice balance between defence and attack, seems very solid at the back and provides a lot of ccc's up front, also the possession stats look good. I think this could be an excellent tactic for this new patch, I think if you were someone like Barcelona you would destroy teams! Will keep you posted on how its going, 2nd in the Premier league with everton in my first season with 8 games left. Well done mate!!

Back