Eye for an eye (14.2) - Tested on Southampton, Roma, Ajax, Atletico, Dortmund, Lille

Hey man, great tactic, been looking for one with two B2B for a long time!

Justa having trouble defensively... Do you keep the mentality on "Overload" on all matches?

Ive made a few changes to 6.9. general training is set to defensive rather than Balanced and match prep is on attack movement. Added the get stuck in as we were pressing but not winning the ball. Changed the slower centre half from cover to stopper. Changed one striker to hold up the ball more and play it around normally the weaker goal scorer. seems more solid and get more time on the ball seems to be working rather well.

Hey man, great tactic, been looking for one with two B2B for a long time!

Justa having trouble defensively... Do you keep the mentality on "Overload" on all matches?
I keep it on overload all matches, i know about the defensive issues, depending on the team it happens, but i am going to try to make it more solid when i'm back to my home. Cheers!

Ive made a few changes to 6.9. general training is set to defensive rather than Balanced and match prep is on attack movement. Added the get stuck in as we were pressing but not winning the ball. Changed the slower centre half from cover to stopper. Changed one striker to hold up the ball more and play it around normally the weaker goal scorer. seems more solid and get more time on the ball seems to be working rather well.
Excellent mate! I forgot to try the stopper change in this patch, in the previous one it wasn't working very good so i had to stick to the 2 covers. And same about the striker, i will try those changes too when i'm back, let me know the results with that, maybe some screenshots! Good luck! And merry christmas people!

how do you screen shot?
There is a quick way in FM but i don't know it. I just press Impr Pant Petsis (you will have the screenshot prepared) and then paste it into Paint or any program that can save pictures or anything of that kind. Save it and upload it here.

I'm going to try this with Atletico Madrid. Is there another version of this coming out mate? Or is the one on the first page the correct one? If there is any updates or further instructions I'd rather just wait...

I'm going to try this with Atletico Madrid. Is there another version of this coming out mate? Or is the one on the first page the correct one? If there is any updates or further instructions I'd rather just wait...
The one on the first page is the correct one, i will try to update and improve it but i am on holidays so i will not play FM until the 5th of January aprox. You can try that one, i had great results with Atl?tico, and remember, mental attributes are very important. Cheers!

Hey buddy,

Going to give this a real shot, made a similar tactic myself with Liverpool, having the strength in midfield to pull it off is an extra bonus! Will post back with results etc and any possible ways I can make it better!

Polo

Hey buddy,

Going to give this a real shot, made a similar tactic myself with Liverpool, having the strength in midfield to pull it off is an extra bonus! Will post back with results etc and any possible ways I can make it better!

Polo
Sounds great mate. Loooking forward to that, cheers!

Just a quick one - do you use team instructions on this tactic? Cant download with media fire for some reason... Cheers!

(apologies if someone has already asked this... I dont do this posting lark often!)

Tested with Leicester, started off well but faded badly towards end off season. Good tactic though will give it ago in premier league.

Just a quick one - do you use team instructions on this tactic? Cant download with media fire for some reason... Cheers!

(apologies if someone has already asked this... I dont do this posting lark often!)
Can you download it now? And sorry but i dont get it, what do you mean with team instructions? Apart from the default instructions of the tactic? No changes at all. Sorry i didnt answer quickly! Cheers!

Tested with Leicester, started off well but faded badly towards end off season. Good tactic though will give it ago in premier league.
Hey mate, thanks for the feedback, that fixture proves the importance of the morale in this year's game, the draws made your team struggle, but in the end you managed to win the league, so i'm glad for that. In 5 days i will be spending all day trying to improve the tactic (its consistency), let me know how your Leicester do it in the Premier League! Cheers!

Used your tactic with Derby in the SkyBet Championship.

Amazed by this comeback in the second half.

View attachment 455566

League Table
View attachment 455571

Past Positions - feel sorry for Yeovil!

View attachment 455569

Player Statistics

View attachment 455574

Star Player - Will Hughes

View attachment 455563

He also won Player of the Year

View attachment 455573

Team of the Year

View attachment 455565

Manager of the year

View attachment 455562
Excellent results buddy! I'm glad it worked for you, let me know how it goes in the Premier League! I will let you know if i update the tactic! Thanks again for the feedback!

First match with the new patch 14.2.1. Working great, i will continue testing anyways!

8abf.jpg

Back