Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 160K
As I said before if you head over to sortitoutsi you will see there answer of the torrent question.

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/forum/135-facepacks-cut-out-style/
Can you post a link to the page where they answered that specific question? I can't seem to find it. All I got is this -
"This file is the work of many people on this forum and we would like to keep it on here. "

And I'm asking why? If you're doing it for free in the first place, then why is it a problem where people get it from, as long as the contributors are credited for their work? I'm not trying to be ungrateful. I just thought that, considering the number of problems people seem to be having with the direct links, it's logical to distribute it through torrents with little to no problems.

You were not kidding about faster madridboy! Each link is taking me 10 minutes to download. Crazy speeds!

Last edited:
i have downloaded the torrent link. it has all 8 parts plus the config. What is the next step? Do i put them into one folder? And where will the facepack folder go? Thanks Sam

start downloading off Piratebay last night at 5 am, 6 pm now and it's 10% done, nobody at all seeding :/

Sortitoutsi have said that the pack is only allowed to be downloaded from their links. There will be no torrent download this year, which is a poor decision IMO, as that made it quicker to download. I am just using the 2010 with updates, faces are faces/

Uchhh File factory is terrible. Why have they used that place?! :(

File Factory worked a treat for me. Face pack is awesome plus the update is good. Works without a problem on W7 64bit

you must have a program called 7zip

Last edited:
mate this is a english speaking forum so if you want help type it in english or put it into a translator :)

do i just have to unzip all 7 of these into one file and also megapack 3.1?

spent a day downloading this now only one archive will allow me to open them

Last edited:
I thought iit maybe should have been a torrent.

But after downloading, it took shorter than last years torrents, so I do think this is a good way to do it.

Yeah it didn't take me very long to download either, like Frankie said, less time that the torrent for last years.

This facepack is a joke it doesn't even work with the new skins in the game thanks for wasting me 2 hours downloading this garbage