Facepack Mega Pack (Information)

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 219
  • Views 160K
I live in Australia too mate and yes, for everyone who doesn't believe him, the download speeds are ****. That's why I put the...quasi-link for people.

People complain because they're not E-ready, it took me half an hour to download the pack, install 7zip and get the faces in the game. The instructions provided in the original sortitoutsi thread are more than enough to manage...
Well congratulations, then. I guess '7zip' solves all the download problems people are having, including broken archives, limited connection speeds, etc. Now all you have to do is spread the good news far and wide( the further away the better).

Haha. Nicely said. WinRar is the best unzipping software and then 7zip release an archive type that can't be extracted by winrar...seriously. Besides, if they used a torrent they could upload the whole thing without the split archives. grrrrrr

When I try to download from File Front the file isn't recognised (unknown application). It is when I try to download from Fileserve but it seems that File Front is the preferred and fastest option so I'd like to use that if anyone can help me.

Can I use the facepack mega pack of fm2010 on fm2011?!

It works?!

Yeah it works, but this megapack has their new *ahem* faces...maybe some grew a beard? ;)

I'm now downloading this from filefront, have already downloaded via torrent but I can't manage to get it to work! Every time while extracting the files with 7zip my laptop crashes and I get a blue screen on the same point of extracting, so I guess there's a problem with the file(s) but I don't know exactly which one! I live in Serbia and I'm connected to the internet over the neighbour's wireless conn. :D but this is frustrating... I can't find better and larger facepack than this, but the downloading method is ridiculous... I need around hour and a half for 1 file...

Took me about 5 hours to download all the parts, Its not as bad as everyone is making out
After youve downloaded one part just reset your router so you dont have to wait 30mins to download the next part
Easy to follow instructions too, amazing pack ...again :)

has anyone else had the promblem, that part 3 on filefront doesnt let you download and says there is an error ?

I'm now downloading this from filefront, have already downloaded via torrent but I can't manage to get it to work! Every time while extracting the files with 7zip my laptop crashes and I get a blue screen on the same point of extracting, so I guess there's a problem with the file(s) but I don't know exactly which one! I live in Serbia and I'm connected to the internet over the neighbour's wireless conn. :D but this is frustrating... I can't find better and larger facepack than this, but the downloading method is ridiculous... I need around hour and a half for 1 file...

I dunno where you got yours from but the torrent I used was fine.

EDIT: @Josh-Yes. That is the second reason I resorted to the torrent option.

Last edited:
bah, it's not on usenet and I don't use torrents...

I'm going to try and get it from the links on the "reign of kelly" blog and then I'll upload it to one of my servers as a single file... (if I can).

I'll post a direct download link if I succeed :)

edit: Got all but part 3, having to get that from depositfiles and it's slow, very very slow :(

edit again: the part 3's that I can get are a different size/filename I don't suppose anybody has a working link to sortitoutsi_megapack.7z.003 that doesn't involve torrents? I will upload all parts to a direct download rather than ******* about with file sharing sites if I can get the complete set.

Last edited:
Not bothered to read the thread (sorry guys), But am just writing to say that I have infact downloaded this all and it's certainly the most comprehensive pack i;ve seen on here. props to the thread starter for making us all aware of it.

And those moaning about the tedious download links.. I know, it's annoying. But would you want to sit around and cut out 70k+ face images? If not.. just relax and be grateful that there was enough goodwill in the community to see it happen. PEACE!

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/FM-11-MEGA-Facepack-v3-0-3-1-update/3778618d135e20b6a5f46881c5050926269f852746fd

i also found this link.. heads up if it works its nearly done for me not a bad link downloads fairly quick so shall let you know how it goes !!!

Started downloading this, ETA is EDIT: 1 hour (because my internet is superfast). I'll give a heads up if it's legit once it's in.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

It works like a charm. Verratti is **** ugly though :p

Last edited:
Yes. That is legit. Its the one I used...and heavily hinted at the page before. Peeps don't read the thread.

need some serious help with this i DL the pack and have everything

but i just cant seem to get them to come up in my game im familiar with how to use the graphics files

but the read me instructions on this are so confusing

any help ?