Fanasy Manager (Gameplay, Tactics, Descusion)

Cool. I shall.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

@joshwiggy Santos want £58million for Neymar although he wants to come.

£58 million? Thats ridiculous!! Can you bid £8 million for Lukaku over 48 months instead?

£58 million? Thats ridiculous!! Can you bid £8 million for Lukaku over 48 months instead?

ok i will. um you could try to loan Neymar!!! Might work and I could loan you Galeano as he'd be on the bench anyway, if he signs!!

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

@joshwiggy Lukaku bid is in Donavan bid accepted he'll generaly take £40k a week with bonuses, that ok?

ok i will. um you could try to loan Neymar!!! Might work and I could loan you Galeano as he'd be on the bench anyway, if he signs!!

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

@joshwiggy Lukaku bid is in Donavan bid accepted he'll generaly take £40k a week with bonuses, that ok?

Yeh Donovan wage is fine, can you see if they'll let me have Neymar on loan and what are Galeano's stats like?

I have him in almost every save, he's the first guy i bid for this is him at the begining of the game
View attachment 174060

after nearly a season and training he went to this
View attachment 174061

and he is expected to be the next Walter Samuel. If you find a good enough role for him (Limited Defender/Cover) he can do well but have a quick defender playing alongside him.

Yh hope he does well for ya. Just need to know what Fulham and Stoke want to do with their transfer offers before i can move on.

Can you do me a huge favour and keep an eye on Raphael Varane for me? I usually sign him and he turns out class.
If possible, a scout report?

Can you do me a huge favour and keep an eye on Raphael Varane for me? I usually sign him and he turns out class.
If possible, a scout report?

One I missed out aswell, him Moussa Sissoko and Lenny Nangis are immense in 3-4 seasons will get that for you and keep a close eye on him.

I am going to accept the highest offers for the Fulham players and let Sidibe go to Newcastle. If that's kl, really wanna get moving with this.....

Aye, it's odd how it happens especially with Sanogo, M'Villa and Thorgen Hazzard in it aswell. IIt's why i buy the now, if they do improve arsenal will take them off of me for silly money. Silly Gunners.

Aye, it's odd how it happens especially with Sanogo, M'Villa and Thorgen Hazzard in it aswell. IIt's why i buy the now, if they do improve arsenal will take them off of me for silly money. Silly Gunners.

Thorgan's Belgian :L

I had Sissoko in 2010 and he was amazing, I always get priced out of him in this game though, or he moves to a **** prem team like Sunderland. But him and M'Villa playing behind Gourcouff, Nasri, and a retrained Taffer or Thorgen Hazard is just sexy.

Sorry, not been around much at the weekend; had a bad night out which resulted in a broken nose and lots of time speaking to police/ at hospital.

Any chance I could get a quick look at the realistic players on the Transfer, Loan and Contact Expiring 6 months lists for Stoke? Cheers

Nice. I don't seem to find that many truely awsome european regens in mine but do find some exciting south american ones. wierd.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Yhea will load up now Matty, hope you are kl though.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Sorry, not been around much at the weekend; had a bad night out which resulted in a broken nose and lots of time speaking to police/ at hospital.

Any chance I could get a quick look at the realistic players on the Transfer, Loan and Contact Expiring 6 months lists for Stoke? Cheers

Um hope you don't mind but Sidibe joined Newcastle for £4.5million fans upset at losing fav player but board step in and accept. Fuller may join him for £4.5million at Newcastle aswell

Back