Favourite Players / Best Signing

Kevin Doyle to Hull my top goal scorer scored 22 goalsin 22 goals but he got injured for a month,

Id have to say alan dzagoev is amazing but still its gonna have to be Miguel Veleso

Santon is superb,Cardozo and Aguero for goals,Zuculini features quite a lot on others lists i've bought him a few times but never really progreses,maybe i'm not giving him enough time?

my best signings are ashley young and giuseppe rossi.

got one screenshot of ashley young. will post more next time i play

simon vukcevic. a real playmaker. scores freekick, corner with superb passing. an overall player.

marquinhos (palmeirash), veloso (Sporting), felipe (udinese), pietro acardi (sampdoria), nani (MU) for inter squad

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

don't forget Fredy adu

My favourite players FM 09
GK
- Casillas , Asenjo
DL - Kolarov
DR - Srna, Emmanuel Eboue
DC - Richards , Skrtel , Vidic
ML , AML - Danny , Robben , David Silva
MR , AMR - Arshavin , Scot Sinclair , Zabaleta , C.Ronaldo
DM , MC , AMC - Lass Diarra , Diego Ribas , Sneijder , Salihovic , Pirlo
ST , FC - Aguero , Villa , Huntelaar , Demba Ba
. (H)

SCOT SINCLAIR AND SEJAD SALIHOVIC VERRY GOOD PLAYER

Last edited:
anyone has torres as crazy as this..? (H)
he scores 33 goals 7 assists and 10 man of the match from his 30 games
in his 1st season..
I love him very much.. he is my favourite player of the era :wub:
torres.jpg

mine is santon and pogrebnyak
got them for 1.7mil each at the start of the game
real bargain!!

By far the best striker on the game , Vagner Love, I can buy him for man city, boro , man united even barcelona i assure you he will get you over 30 goals per season !
Beautiuful player !!!!

my two favourite wonderkids of the game which i didnt know about from previous football managers or in real life are

John Fleck and Rodney Sneijder

You should sign David Beckham, altough he is 33, he can score and he can give assists.
I'm half in my season and he has played 25 games , scored 14 goals and gave 19 assists. And the best part of it is that he wond World Player of the Year award!!!

in 1st season i signed vagner love.. 40goals 1st season sold him to man city for 40m, 1st game of season i was against man city and he got injured.. out for 6 monthes LOL sucker!!my best of all time was tristan bowen, signed for 1m and after 2 years was valued at 18m

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

in his 1st season..
torres.jpg

man im lovin this skin.. whats is it?

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

in his 1st season..
torres.jpg

man im lovin this skin.. whats is it?