Favourite Players / Best Signing

my favourite players without a doubt are
paloschi, milevskyi, ramires and mario gomez from stuttgart costs a bit but scores lots of goals

Fazio is a solid CB for me one of my favourites
and laurito played amazing for my arsenal team

my favourite - fazio

Marquinhos the goal machine
and mauricio the assists machine
both upfront can guarantee you atleast 50 goals a season

Mehmet Ekici is the best player on the game! Put him in middle of the park and as your set piece taker (penalties and free kicks). He has been top scorer in the premier league the last 3 seasons from centre midfield and the most number of assists.

pogrebynak as cheap in 1st season, fausto rossi, eduardo salvio, ryad boudebouz, zuculini, benzerga, feghouli, smolov, alibec, eduardo (cb) nordveit, torje, rat (cheap 1st season) akinfeev, wijnaldum, bojan, santon, mattock, insua, all turn brill for me. prob more but cant remember of the top o me head

Mehmet Ekici is the best player on the game! Put him in middle of the park and as your set piece taker (penalties and free kicks). He has been top scorer in the premier league the last 3 seasons from centre midfield and the most number of assists.

actually I'm just slowly bringing him into my Pool squad.
I know he's very versatile, but haven't yet figured out if he's best as central, attacking or defensive mid?
I'm mainly using 4321 tactics, but as all 3CM's have different instructions I need to know if he's better going forward or back?

where are you mainly using Sanchez?
I'm playing kind of 4-3-2-1 and figured out he is best in wing. Only problem is I don't know in right or left side yet ... :O

Jovetic, Ansaldi, Hamsik, Obasi, Demba Ba, Balotelli... I could go on!!

Usually choose to sign drijo srna and marquinhos with every new team

I love Pato because he has bags of potential and he was my first signing with City. Hes now a goal machine and scored 41 last season at the age of 21 :D
Freddy Adu also, i bought cheap and now hes one of the best wingers in the world, also got Young Player of the Year :D

Current team (Chelsea start of season 3)
GK Chech
LB Cole CB Terry Alex RB Ivanovic
LM Messi CM Veloso Essien RM Ballotelli
ST Hulk Aguero

Won the premiership by 16 points from M. City

Freddy Adu because it's very quick and has an accurate shot.
Jorge Valdivia because it's very good in the free kicks.

DARIO SRNA
spelt wrong:) goals and assists big time

welbeck becomes a great rotation player hes made 13 sub apperances with 10 goals so far, in the prem with leicester city year 2013

Man utd Plyer

i bought Igor Akinfeev and vincenzo fiorillo to subtitute the old Edwin van der sar
after i sold michael carrick for 23M,
i bought Veloso, Cristico , Davide santon, saivet, alexis sanchez,ignacio camacho.
also bought Keirrison at 2nd season this guy is awesome...

in my current season now i got messi ,aguero, ibrahimovic and adriano.