Favourite Players / Best Signing

Only 1 player can truly be mentioned here.

The great Charles Ademeno

Signed him in 2nd Season with Alfreton Town.

Followed me up to League 1/

Scored:

25/30 BSN
34/34 BSN
30/36 BSP
28/40 L2
25/35 L2
2/8 L1 (serious injury and a bit out of his depth so sold him)

Total: 144 goals in 183 games or 0.78 goals per game or 1 goal every 1.27 games

Tough one! I like Davide Santon! I signed him for 3.7 million in 1st season!
you paid to much for him, mate.i bought for my braga (second line portuguese team) for 900k.

john fleck and steven fletcher. there amazing. and how is everyone getting juan manuel mata for £2 million, the cheapest i get him for is £7.25 ml!!!!

Has to be signing Kevin Doyle and Chris Eagles in chamoo when ever I'm Q.P.R, they work so well together and it's awesome to see them own everything in sight. :)

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

has it been updated then because the last time i used it, it wasent very good
No idea mate, sorry.

just wondering
who do u guys think is the best centre back in the game?

has to be definately diego buonanotte

althoough on psp version i always sign mateo musacchio cos hes like 16 tackling and marking and he costs 200k?

marquinhos!!!! He's really great and can play any side of attacking...
deadly as striker, wicked as winger and superb passer in midfield.

Only had it a few weeks and only made a handfull of signings
(1st season)Valencia for 10.5
(2nd season)Veloso for 16.2
(2nd season)Keirrison for 5

Keirrison hasnt completed a full season yet but is a first choice alomgside Tevez at United and Valencia won fans poty in his first season and is an automatic starter on the right with Ronaldo on the left. Veloso hasnt quite yet developed into a certain starter but there is plenty of time. If I were to start anew I would definitely sign Valencia and Keirrison again, they are my favourite players in the squad at the moment. After a quick browse on this site though it seems Marquinhos would be a great pick up in areas that I could use some depth

Beckham has really good stats for his age worth getting for the first few seasons.

Rivaldo's stats are also great but hes really difficult to get in it, but you can check his stats out.

Guardado every season in my game, wasn't in my team though, but he always had the top assits and was pretty high in the averge rating in the prem.

Zhirkov is just great all round

Fleck from rangers turns out great in 4 or 5 years

I've never managed to buy him but always try to get him "Balotelli"

There are others but they concern lower league teams...

Veloso,Vargas,Hector

Hector plays in Tenerife he is not so good but i like him:)

i havnt reli got any best signings apart from maybe vela or asenjo but akinfeev and many other players from shaktar and cskz moscow are very recommended

Mario Balotelli, jason brown, darijo srna, Klaas Jan Huntelaar, hamsik, joleon lescott

My Favorite player is Peter Crouch as he my suposed look alike lol

<MARQUEE <i <MARQUEE>
Balotelli and Vela are both Beasts

</MARQUEE>
</MARQUEE>