FC Sion

View attachment 364785

December 2012

Adailton To Miss Rest Of Season!

View attachment 364786

Centre Back Adailton has been in amazing form and is now out for 7 months!!!!

Swiss Cup 3rd rnd
Zurich 0 - 2 Sion
Crettenand 54 Djims o.g 74

A good win with the reserves and we are through to the quarter finals may be our best chance for some silverware this season.

Super League
Basel 1 - 0 Sion
Zanetti sent off 12

Well there already the best team in the league and Zanetti goes and gives away a penalty and gets sent off before the game gets started and they win the match from the resulting penalty!

Super League
Servette FC 1 - 2 Sion
Margairaz 14 Buhler 26

A good win as we get the goals early as usual and then concede a late goal to give us a nervy end to the match

Super League Table

View attachment 364787

No difference in the league we are 6 points behind top and 8 points ahead of 3rd but we have played a game more.

Stats

View attachment 364790

Mrdja has been on fire and is top of the goalscoring charts by 4 goals and NdJeng is top of the assists thanks to him setting up most of Mrdja's goals!

Good start mate - I actually at one point considered going Sion as there owner is an absolute nutter (even worse than Mike Ashley lol) and I was going to base my story around that but I soon changed my mind.

Keep it up.

Good start mate - I actually at one point considered going Sion as there owner is an absolute nutter (even worse than Mike Ashley lol) and I was going to base my story around that but I soon changed my mind.

Keep it up.
I chose a very vain reason to be them in that i liked their footy kit! I cant think of many owners worse than Mike Ashley!

FC Sion

View attachment 364887

Mid Season Break - January 2013

Only the one signing and he is the beast i sign on every small team save and that is Javad Nekounam!

View attachment 364888

Mrdja Signs New Deal

View attachment 364890

Without even knowing top goalscorer Mrdja's contract was up people started offering him contracts left, right and centre but after some negotiations he decided to stick with us.

Youth Intake

View attachment 364892

I thought i would show you the youth intake a little early as it really didnt help us and we dont have the money to upgrade the facilities, the top few will be brought into the squad to act as cover to the threadbare side.

Season is finished so will post the last few months up tommorrow morning hope you all are enjoying the story as much as i am writing it!

FC Sion

View attachment 365015

Feb 2013

Super League
Luzern 2 - 3 Sion
Magairaz 13, 56 Crettenand 35

A good way to get the season back underway but my side do the usual thing of a strong start and then conceding late goals.

Super League
Sion 2 - 0 Zurich
Mrdja 16 Gattuso 86

Another good win to add to our decent start after the mid season break, on a side note i have not been able to sign anyone on bosmans for June which is usually my thing!
Im going to have no free transfers and no youth coming through!

Super League
Sion 2 - 1 Thun
N Djeng 15 Mrdja 41

With Mrdja grabbing all the headlines you kind of forget about N Djeng who hadnt previously scored in almost 15 hours of football but he is the top assists maker for the team so i dont mind too much.

Right i forgot to get a screenie of the table so on with the next update quickly.

FC Sion

View attachment 365017

March 2013

Super League
Lausanne 2 - 3 Sion
Mrdja 17, 61 Fermino 45

With the squad so thin at the moment i trawled through the reserve teams and brought out a couple of 2 star players including versatile fermino who can play anywhere down the middle.

Super League
Sion 5 - 2 Young Boys
Aislan 14 N djeng 43, 45, 48, 66

What a goalscoring display from N Djeng! 4 goals in around 20 minutes either side of the break helps us destroy Young Boys.

View attachment 365018

Super League
Grasshoppers 1 - 0 Sion
Gattuso sent off 45

Another sending off for Gattuso to add to his ever growing collection of cards!

Super League
Sion 2 - 1 Basel
Nekounam 11 N Djeng 82

Nekounam scores a wondergoal for his first goal with the club with some Unbelievable Nekkers! Could the tides be turning in the race for the league.

Swiss Cup Quarter Final
Sion 2 - 0 Wintehur
Crettenand 12 Wuthrich 49

A good result against lowly Wintehur as the match was on when most of my team was travelling to internationals!

View attachment 365019

Super League
St Gallen 2 - 2 Sion
Gattuso 66 Itaperuna 76

Super Sub Itaperuna saves our blushes as after the huge win against Basel we go and throw away all that hard work by drawing with lowly St Gallen.

Super League Table

View attachment 365020

I dont think the size of the gaps has changed in months 6 points behind top and 8 points ahead of 3rd!

Stats

View attachment 365021

My two top strikers Mrdja and N Djeng are dominating the tops of the stats and the two CB's are also high in the average ratings.

SION BREAK CONSECUTIVE WINS RECORD

LOSES NEXT GAME

I laughed there, sorry

SION BREAK CONSECUTIVE WINS RECORD

LOSES NEXT GAME

I laughed there, sorry
I know i had to put it up because of that! If you look through every time we have a good result we then lose badly, thanks for following

right off to the park to go play, may take the kids too, i have plenty to post tonight as im already into october of next season so will get on it tonight

FC Sion

View attachment 365099

April 2013

Super League
Servette FC 4 - 4 Sion
Buhler 4 Mrdja 28, 38 N Djeng 93

N Djeng saves our blushes in this match that we were 3-0 up in before half time, we do like to throw leads away, im guessing this is to do with concentration and fatigue due to a lot of older players?

Super League
Zurich 2 - 2 Sion
N DJeng 36 Mrdja 50

Different Team, Different score but same outcome as we yet again throw away a lead to draw for our third match in a row.

Swiss Cup Semi Final
Grasshoppers 0 - 1 Sion
Margairaz 69
Nekounam sent off 6

Nekounam tried his best to ruin the part by getting sent off so early on in the game but we managed to pull the victory off, Nekounam got a further two match ban only in cup competitions meaning he will not play until at least the 4th rnd next season!

Super League
Thun 0 - 1 Sion
Aislan 62

Our Brazilian Lion Aislan grabbed the winner in this league match via a corner and im just happy to get a win in the league and our form back on track.

Super League
Sion 2 - 1 Luzern
Wuthrich 2 Ndjeng 26

We manage to go into the lead and actually keep it! After they pulled one back i dropped everyone back and changed the settings to contain just to see out the victory.

Super League
Sion 2 - 2 Lausanne
Crettenand 20 Gattuso 63

We go 2 up and yet again give away the lead and lose another 2 points in the league.

Super League Table

View attachment 365106

Despite our poor form we are only 3 points of Basel but everyone has a game in hand and while looking up at the table Grasshoppers may well jump over us before the season is through.

Stats

View attachment 365107

Mrdja and N Djeng have been simply outstanding this season with both of them dominating the scoring and assists charts.

Tonkin Signs New Deal

View attachment 365108

I was getting worried that they were not going to offer me a new deal as the press constantly touted managers as my replacement!

FC Sion

View attachment 365109

May 2013

Super League
Young Boys 1 - 0 Sion
Gattuso sent off 28

Gattuso lives up to his dirty reputation and they score from the resulting penalty we had plenty of chances to claw one back but the strikers were not up to it today.

Super League
Sion 1 - 1 Grasshoppers
Itaperuna 52
Lafferty sent off 10

Another poor draw as we have our 3rd player sent off in only 6 games as they have some sort of duty to try anf get sent off!

Here is the threadbare side before our all important top of the table clash against Basel

View attachment 365110

9 players our missing including our best 2 strikers, season over

Super League
Basel 2 - 0 Sion
Sauthier, Cale sent off

So if it wasnt bad enough with the suffering side we go and have 2 more players sent off and another injuried after i have made my subs!

View attachment 365111

Super League
Sion 2 - 0 St Galllen
Mrdja pen 9, 20

Back to buisness for Mrdja after serving his suspension and he clinches us Champions League Qualifying for next season!

View attachment 365112

Here is the Champions League Knockout stages this year with suprise winners Benfica!

View attachment 365113

Super League
Servette FC 2 - 1 Sion
Nekounam 68

After an okay start to my career we end the first season with another loss but still claim 2nd.

View attachment 365114

Basel won by 10 points in the end after our poor finish to the season as we only stayed one point ahead of third placed Grasshoppers!

Super League Stats

View attachment 365115

Mrdja just about wins top goalscorer and N Djeng wins the award for most assists.

Swiss Cup Final
Basel 1 - 0 Sion

Well we lose the Cup final too, with Streller scoring the winner for them in the 74th minute we had plenty of chances but it ended with a loss.

Sion Squad By Most Appearances

View attachment 365116

FC Sion

View attachment 365144

End Of Season 2013

Top Goalscorer Mrdja 25 goals

View attachment 365145

Best Player Aislan DC

View attachment 365147

Best Young Player Wullrich MC

View attachment 365148

Swiss Super League Team of the Season

View attachment 365149

3 of my players make the team of the season and N Djeng makes it on the bench, still like the looks of the kit.

Striker of the Year N Djeng -15 goals

View attachment 365150

Despite scoring 10 less goals than Mrdja he wins striker of the year!

Defender of the Year Aislan

View attachment 365151

And just before the season ends N Djeng decides to drop a bombshell and say he wants to move to a bigger club! My board see anything close to a million as a lot of money so one serious offer will see him go bye bye

FC Sion

View attachment 365182

July 2013

Season Expectations

View attachment 365185

A pitiful amount to have to spend but with N Djeng looking like he is going to leave we should have some money from that to spend.
I will inform you of the transfers as they are done each month as the window is open until September 30th where we will be well into the season.

So the first signing is a RB for free called Chaskhi

View attachment 365186

I also brought in a young CM for cover before i had any money

View attachment 365189

Ndjeng misses training again!

View attachment 365191

Zanetti and a few fringe players left on a free but i did have a few loan players come back especially a decent striker

View attachment 365193

Which is lucky as Top goalscorer from last season Mrdja is out for 6 months!

View attachment 365195

Swiss Super League Odds

View attachment 365197

We are touted for 2nd place which i think is a good shout as with the extra strain of europe its going to be even harder this season to topple the mighty Basel in the league.

Super League
Basel 0 - 0 Sion

Not a bad way to start the season picking up a respectable draw away from home against the mighty Champions Basel.

Super League
Zurich 0 - 0 Sion

This draw was not so impressive. To be fair i hadnt found Pivaric rotting in our reserves yet.

Champions League Best Placed Third Qualifying rnd 1st leg
PAOK 0 - 4 Sion
Gattuso 19 Magairaz 56 Buhler 86 Wuthrich 91

Its always hard to judge what sort of level your teams at when its your first season in europe with them but this match was a walk in the park against our Greek counterparts where we all but secured a place in the Playoffs.

Lastly the board finally agreed to a youth facilities upgrade.

View attachment 365201

FC Sion

View attachment 365503

August Transfers 2013

N Djeng Moves to Metalist for just under £3million

View attachment 365504

With this money coming in i decided to sign a couple of star players and a few youngsters

David Beckham CM £free

View attachment 365505

This was more for the extra revenue as it said there was a boost in shirt sales after his signing, he didnt want too much wages and is the 3rd best CM in my 3 man midfield anyway.

Sulejmani ST £Free

View attachment 365506

A former Ajax player who should be too special for this league and tear up the goalscoring charts with Mrdja out for most of the season.

I also signed a load of youngsters all for around 500k or less

Michael Frey ST

View attachment 365507

He looks like a decent player and will help me start to fill the side with young swiss players with the youth intake being so poor.

Lukas Caudron AMC

View attachment 365508

With the vultures circling around Wuthrich and and Margairaz he may get a starting berth quicker than expected.

Silvan Widmer RB

View attachment 365509

Was part of my Granada side for 3 seasons and they were happy to sell him for well under a million pounds and i snapped up the chance.

Josip Drmic ST

View attachment 365510

Another decent young swiss striker with the likes of reserve strikers Lafferty, Danilo and Itaperuna all up for sale some cover was needed.

Berat Djimisiti DC

View attachment 365511

This young defender will go straight into the team ahead of the ageing Adailton after a breakthrough season last year.

Right August update for matches will be up next, bare in mind the fact that i signed all of these players across the next 2 months

You perhaps got too little for N'Djeng.

Anyway, brill story!

You perhaps got too little for N'Djeng.

Anyway, brill story!
I tried, i offered him out from £7million downwards going half a million less each time, this was the best i could get, i think its the leagues low reputation means players arent valued as much? Not sure if thats true but its what i seem to get, Wuthrich wanted to move to a bigger club so i offered him out and couldnt even get a million! I cant get rid of Lafferty for free!

Following this. Keep it up.
Thanks man kind of got carried away last night and played the whole season! I took screenies as i went along but i should have several more months up tonight!