FC Sion

View attachment 366650

October 2013

Super League
Zurich 1 - 3 Sion
Cooke 8, 20 Prijovic 37

A good win as the new tactic looks like its finally paying off, the side is still young so in a few seasons time we should be unstoppable!

Swiss Cup 2nd rnd
Solothurn 1 - 5 Sion
Cooke 10, 71 Prijovic 49, 89 Tagliafico 65

Its nice to see the burden for goals isnt just resting on Prijovic now and Cooke has got 10 goals for us already this season.

Super League
Thun 1 - 0 Sion

Well the form was starting to turn around but after the most recent loss the board is looking at my position and i think the next loss will be my last match in charge if things dont pick up soon.

Forgot to get the screenies for the table as was playing it late last night.​

Sion FC

View attachment 366662

November 2014

Super League
Basel 1 - 2 Sion
Aislan 54 Kryzeui 91

Well this huge result may well have saved my bacon for the time being as we finally beat our major rivals Basel.

View attachment 366663

Super League
Sion 1 - 0 Luzern
Kryzeui 12

Could the comeback of the century be on?

Galindo My last signing for the club.

View attachment 366665

Super League
Sion 2 - 1 Grasshoppers
Cooke 40 Crettenand 65

We carry on with our good form and beat current table toppers Grasshoppers to get our 3rd win in the league in a row in a long time.

Super League
Sion 1 - 3 Young Boys
Prijovic 3

Well it all started well but then went massively downhill from there, this was my last game in charge as Young Boys was the final straw for my Board.

View attachment 366667

Maybe only the second time i have ever been sacked playing Football Manager that i can remember. Was i really doing that bad? I know i hadnt had the best of starts but recent form of 5 wins in 7 matches seemed like the new tactic was working.

What the **** can't believe they sacked you?! :O

What the **** can't believe they sacked you?! :O
i know! i have got another job in a different league but not sure if i should post it on here and continue i want to try and get back to the swiss league on this save

So the job i got was Dinamo Zagreb as they had also had a poor start to the season and are currently in 4th in their league, what do people think shall i carry on with the story on this page?

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 366792

A New Beginning? November 2014

I put an enquiry in for the Dinamo job after there recent poor start and selling there best players to me they have been struggling down in 4th, the final straw for the board was getting knocked out of the Cup in the first round.
I was offered a hefty budget so accepted straight away.

View attachment 366793

They dont ask for much in my contract though!

View attachment 366794

Key Players

We have a very decent all round squad when the transfer window comes around i will be looking at new full backs but the rest of the team has strength in depth and some brilliant youth players coming through, A youth intake for Dinamo should be a lot more fruitful anyway.

Glavica - Winger

View attachment 366795

Kramaric - Striker

View attachment 366796

Ademi - Central Midfielder

View attachment 366797

League Table From When I Take Over

View attachment 366798

Winning the league will be a massive task this season as we have played over half of the matches already and are 9 points of the top.

Is Alen Halilovic in your team or did some moneybag team buy him? He's an absolute diamond.

Did you negotiate your FC Sion contract so you'll be on the minimum wage they can offer? If so that makes it so much easier for them to sack you. Happened with me when I was managing Sampdoria. I was having an OK start (sitting 4th after 9 games), but I lost 3-1 to Inter and they sacked me right there, I was baffled myself. As a side note, I finished 4th and won the Italian Cup the season before as well.

Last edited:
Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 366932

November/December 2014

First game in charge of my new club is my 117th in management.

View attachment 366934

Croatian League
Osijek 1 - 4 Dinamo
Kramaric 8 Camarona 11 Laercio 55 Ivancic 81

What a good way to start my new role as we destroy a tough team in Osijek, my wingers played well but i think over the next few months i will revert to a 4-3-1-2 formation with 3 central midfielders and no wingers.

Euro Cup
Dinamo 6 - 2 Zeljznicar
Kramaric 22, 32, 64 Prsa 27 Prenga 30 Galiva 36

Another thumping victory this time in europe which sees us qualify for the knockout stages with a game to spare.

Croatian League
Dinamo 0 - 0 Inter Zapresic

This result was not so good, i had to make a few changes to the young side and it showed in our performance.

Euro Cup
Leverkusen 2 - 0 Dinamo

Not a terrible result away from home against the mighty German side as we were already through this match meant very little.

View attachment 366951

Croatian League Table

View attachment 366952

We actually play 36 games so we are currently at the halfway stage now and i think we are still in with a chance to get the league title.

Sion New Boss from St Gallen

View attachment 366953

Europa League Knockout Stages Draw

View attachment 366954

If we get past tough team Spartak Moscow we could end up facing domestic rivals Hajduk!

Last edited:
Did you negotiate your FC Sion contract so you'll be on the minimum wage they can offer? If so that makes it so much easier for them to sack you. Happened with me when I was managing Sampdoria. I was having an OK start (sitting 4th after 9 games), but I lost 3-1 to Inter and they sacked me right there, I was baffled myself. As a side note, I finished 4th and won the Italian Cup the season before as well.
No i think i just accepted the offer they gave me, i think they were annoyed i hadnt reached europe and from the Basel match (which i won) they were itching to fire me

Just got Zagreb as a feeder club :) best of luck with your new team pal

Fired? How unfair. Good luck in Zagreb
I know couldnt believe it, had lots of fun with Dinamo over the years so looking forward to this even if i did buy all their best players when i was SIon! I remember when they had Vrsaljiko, Mandzukic, Lovren, Badelj and so forth!

Just got Zagreb as a feeder club :) best of luck with your new team pal
Thanks man they are my go to team so should be able to turn them around quick, would love to go back to the swiss league maybe as Basel if they ever get rid of their manager and i do well in croatia would be fun to destroy Sion!

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 366976

January 2015

I was looking at only two positions and that was the full backs, i wanted some new CM's but nothing took my fancy, i have a lot of decent players coming back from loan in June aswell so i may not need to change much.

LB Bruninho £1.7million

View attachment 366979

RB Okonkwo £950,000

View attachment 366980

6 players left on loan but no other players were sold after the previous regime brought in around 15 players in the summer!

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 366992

Feb 2015

Europa League 1st knockout rnd 1st leg
Dinamo 0 - 2 Spartak Moscow

I didnt think we stood much of a chance against them and this proved it, the away match to them is now pretty much a formality.

Croatian League
Hajduk 0 - 2 Dinamo
Sammir pen 40 Kramaric 53

Kramaric scores another goal to continue his good form, even though they are also not having the best of seasons they are our biggest rivals really and next season i expect them to be my only challenge.

Europa League 1st knockout rnd 2nd leg
Spartak Moscow 3 - 0 Dinamo

Lose 5 - 0 on aggregate

Well thats another season of europe out of the way now time to focus on the league and cutting that massive 11 point gap down, the league places stayed the same as all teams above us won.

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 367060

March 2015 - Youth Intake

View attachment 367061

This is what i call a much better youth intake than what i ever got at Sion! At least 3 players have the potential to become future first teamers, here are there stats.

Vlado Grahovoc CM

View attachment 367062

Patrik Pavlicic MR

View attachment 367063

Antonio Pandza ST

View attachment 367064

So theres new youth intake, with the sort of players that come threw with Dinamo id like to think that after next season i shouldnt have to bring anyone in myself.