Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 367238

March 2015

Croatian League
Dinamo 1 - 0 Rijeka
Pajvot 43

Pajvot looks like a star player from what i have seen of him so far and with Kramaric and Ivancic also in the squad we have a lot of options up front and thats before Kolar comes back from loan.

Croatian League
Zagreb 1 - 3 Dinamo
Sammir 46 Ivancic 58 Prenga 83 Ademi sent off 12

Despite Ademi's early sending off we managed to turn it round in the second half and smash in 3 quality goals.

Croatian League
Osijek 4 - 5 Dinamo
Antolic 12, 25 Prenga 14 Kramaric 33 Pajvot 46

We were 4-0 up at half time but they managed to put on one **** of a comeback and i almost thought they were going to equalize.

Croatian League
RNK Split 2 - 2 Dinamo
Situm 45, 60

Situm comes off the bench to score both goals for us as current league leaders Split showed us exactly why they are doing so well.

Croatian League
Dinamo 2 - 0 Lokomotiva
Ivancic 30 Sammir 34

Another good game as i rotate most of the squad and we still come out on top against one of our main feeder clubs.

Manager Of The Month

View attachment 367280

Croatian League Table

View attachment 367281

Well we are getting close and moving up the league, i think we will definitely get second place but the gap may have been too much from the start for me to catch up with Split especially after i could only manage a draw with them.

right only 5 more hours of work until the weekend and then i will be able to type some of this up currently in september so need to catch up

Wow, just caught up with this story again. Was really confused to see the Dinamo logo when i first clicked on. Unlucky with the sacking but I would love to see you go back to Switzerland and show them their mistake in a few seasons time.

Wow, just caught up with this story again. Was really confused to see the Dinamo logo when i first clicked on. Unlucky with the sacking but I would love to see you go back to Switzerland and show them their mistake in a few seasons time.
Thanks man, its so hard to compete with Basel in the game though as they spent £22million in the summer window! Would love to take them over if i do well at Dinamo, may add a few other leagues like the ukraine, Finland. Belgium and so forth and see what happens.

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 367490

April 2015

Croatian League
Hajuk 0 - 0 Dinamo

These draws are not going to help us climb up the table!

Croatian League
Zagreb 1 - 3 Dinamo
Sammir 46 Ivancic 58 Prenga 83
Ademi sent off 12

They scored from the resulting penalty after Ademi got sent off yet my words of wisdom (Shouting) turned the game around.

Croatian League
Dinamo 3 - 0 Osijek
Prsa 5 Pajvot 45 Kramaric 63

Another good win which helps us beat the record for unbeaten league matches.

View attachment 367491

Croatian League
Dinamo 1 - 2 Slaven Belupo
Pavjot 41
Prenga and Mrsljak sent off 48

Oh what a terrible result, i think that every time they say i have beaten a record i seem to lose the next game! I also had Mrsljak sent off for mouthing off to the ref after Prenga's sending off.

Croatian League
Dinamo 2 - 0 Zagreb
Pajvot 12 Laercio 24

A good win against our fierces rivals to get our very slim chances of retaining the league back on track.

Croatian League
Rijeka 2 - 2 Dinamo
Prenga 14 Kramaric 32

We struggle to draw as we grab two early goals but our tiring second half sees us let in two late goals.

Croatian League
Slaven Belupo 2 - 3 Dinamo
Sammir pen 37, 43, 50

Sammir gives us something to smile about with an outstanding hattrick which seen us gain some retribution back from Slaven Belupo.

Croatian League Table

View attachment 367493

So we are still 8 points behind top spot with only 5 games to go and the retaining the league is out of the picture now but 2nd place should be ours.

Stats

View attachment 367494

Sammir wins Player of the Month

View attachment 367496

the random dortmund badge is from my pass the parcel save where i was going to type up an update for them and decided to do this instead

After playing my two pass the parcel games at the moment i should be back on with the updates for this tommorrow im currently in october.

You should buy more prudently/carefully:

A wbl/lb with 9(!) pace and a rb with 9 marking are not going to add that much to your squad ...

You should buy more prudently/carefully:

A wbl/lb with 9(!) pace and a rb with 9 marking are not going to add that much to your squad ...
Thanks very much, they were the best i could get have played every game since signing and done very well in the league i am in, i have young wing backs coming through who i will post up for you to scrutinize later,

Dinamo Zagreb

View attachment 368546

Croatian League
Dinamo 4 - 1 RNK Split
Mrzljak 54 Ivancic 72, 74 Pajvot 88

We come from behind to destroy league leaders Split and maybe show how things will be different next season when im in charge from the start.

Croatian League
Inter Zapresic 0 - 3 Dinamo
Ivancic 23 Prenga 35 Antolic 80

Another good win but we couldnt avoid the inevitable and that was losing our league title to Split despite only just thrashing them.

View attachment 368547

Croatian League
Lokomotiva 1 - 0 Dinamo

A poor loss after the realisation of losing the league.

Croatian League
Hr Drag 1 - 0 Dinamo

Were in freefall at the moment with nothing to play for.

Croatian League
Dinamo 2 - 1 Inter Zapresic
Kramaric 75 Pandza 83

A late winner from recent Youth Intake striker Pandza stops the rot for us in the last game of the season, im adamant that next season we will get our league title back with me in charge from the start.

Croatian League Table

View attachment 368550

If i hadnt of played my reserves in the last few games i could have closed the gap to just the one point with Split also having some poor late season form.

Stats

View attachment 368551

Antolic and Sammir top the assists charts and Ivancic had a good end to the season but i may play Pavjot up there on his own next season.

Top Goalscorer Kramaric 13 goals

View attachment 368552

13 goals is a pitiful amount for the top goalscorer over 35 games in this league, something i will be trying to change next season.

Best Player Prenga DC

View attachment 368553

Had a brilliant season for us and got 7 goals himself!

He also won Young Player of the Season

View attachment 368555

League Champions Split Dont Have Anyone In Team of the Season!

View attachment 368556

Finally this is why im glad im not at Sion anymore as they cancel another expansion!

View attachment 368557

Thanks very much, they were the best i could get have played every game since signing and done very well in the league i am in, i have young wing backs coming through who i will post up for you to scrutinize later,

I can see you are doing well mate, just dont like low pace!!

I can see you are doing well mate, just dont like low pace!!
Thanks im all the way in December in the game which isnt always a good thing when typing up the story as i know when showing transfers and that what they will turn out like, the RB has been really good and the Brazilian has done well but he just likes to moan a lot, i have youth players coming through who should take their spots in a few years hopefully