Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

It may be unpossible for fm 13 but it would be good to start your manager career with youth club or reservs and than if you are good enough the board will appoint you as new manager when the previous one lesaves the club or is sacked.
Something like Guardiola in Barcelona or some other managers that start from youth teams and end up in senior team

P.S. sorry if my english is bad

Just Small things but should be able to make hot-keys ( ie so when i mouse over a player name i can press shift to scout him). Also be able to scout player from world>transfers>youth intake would be very useful.
Also match engine to make players movement and passing more fluid and varied ( look how bad the engine is compared to something like FIFA ) and when a Brazilian has high flair, technique and dribbling there should be more tricks as preferred moves ( ie leandro damiao should try rainbow flicks often)

More excitement on transfer deadline day unless your making signings the game just skips past it

idea i just. is during the a match they should make it possible to shout at a player that is playing like ****. the idea is when you see a player playing **** you move your mouse him and click then a list of shouts come up.

How about staff scouting on potential ability, and staff development courses, to maximise potential when players turn to staff roles?

Good idea, maybe with Fan preferences on players to buy and players suggesting moves to particular clubs

I would like to see more natural movements in the 3d games. I am tired of watching my defenders letting their strikers just run with the ball, and not doing anything to tackle him. Just running next to him, and doing nothing.

Also, why cant you interacte with your sports director? Eg on who to buy, your teams philosophy, future plans etc. just like in real life.
I would also like to see the scouting system improved. You have a great amount of scouts as a big club. I would like to see some sort of chief scout, and again some sort of interaction with him. Or to tell your scouts to create a shortlst containing 5 players for each posistion.
And why not have a look at the tactics aswell while their at it ;)

The biggest improvement would be a less scripted match engine. In FM2012 you quiclkly learn when the engine wants to force you to lose from a perennial nohoper at the bottom of the league, as no matter that you just trounced Arsenal with double figures the week before, now you're going to lose from Wigan. Yes, these things happen in real life too, but the frequency with which they happen is way too high. I've also noticed that the engine tends to go easier on you in the early stages of the season, then gets more hostile the better you do. If that would be changed in FM2013, that would be great.

Apart from that, I would like to see a greater interconnectiveness. If a player is ineligible or injured, journalists shouldn't ask questions about whether he's going to be rested for the next match.

I think if your needing to get a goal in injury time, you should have the option of sending your keeper up for set pieces. I also think there should be more variety in the length of contracts you can offer players, like you should be able to offer 1 month or 3 months contracts etc. There should also be more options for databases, like load players based on contract status, e.g. amateur and load players based on team reputation i.e. 8000-10000.

Players should chip penalties if they have flair 19/20 and also about the 3D match engine defenders just stand there with the ball get tackled and then they score

Players should chip penalties if they have flair 19/20 and also about the 3D match engine defenders just stand there with the ball get tackled and then they score
I agree but I think chipping penalties should be a PPM for players with high flair and technique.

I would like to see some sort of a link to web site, where you can view news about your game, (i.e new players, upset players, results, what other people think of you) if this can be upaloaed to a web page , it would give it that real feel and media interaction, this would be especially nice to have for network games, where u and your friends can log on to the page see these news.

A trophy cabinet would be good (one of the few things good about FIFA Manager). I'd get more sense of accomplishment if I actually saw the trophy instead of just seeing the competition listed with the ones I've won.

There should also be a third tactic mode, combining classic and normal tactics I think this would be very good, as you could use the good features from both classic and normal tactics.

There should also be a third tactic mode, combining classic and normal tactics I think this would be very good, as you could use the good features from both classic and normal tactics.
You can pretty much already click on a player on PI and click go advanced.

Couldn't be ar**d to look through 11 pages of replies so, I'd like to see:

1. The option to become chairman of a club.
2. The ability to spend your "wages" on things.
3. The option to be a coach or assistant and build up your coaching badges to then become a manager.
4. Job interviews.

I think thats all for now :).

something I'd like to see in next FM:

- option to start as a fictional player/manager
- option to start as a youth team manager
- ability to buy smaller clubs abroad (like Italian club Udinese has done with Watford and Granada)
- dynamic rivalries between clubs or nations
- more control on youth setup and youth academy (eg choosing particular youth coaches to produce a certain type of players; building particular type of facilities to improve particular attributes etc)

something I'd like to see in next FM:

- option to start as a fictional player/manager
- option to start as a youth team manager
- ability to buy smaller clubs abroad (like Italian club Udinese has done with Watford and Granada)
- dynamic rivalries between clubs or nations
- more control on youth setup and youth academy (eg choosing particular youth coaches to produce a certain type of players; building particular type of facilities to improve particular attributes etc)
Can't agree more with the youth academy, that kind of thing I would get obsessed with.