FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

i noticed something in fm14 if you re playing with IF's rather than wingers or defensive wingers etc. amr has left foot via verca doesnt good enough amr with right footed ..... right on the right and left on the left scoring and assisting better

Yes,that's right,because of that Zivkovic (left footed) is playing left IF and Russotto (right footed) right IF... I hope you noticed how nicely your team is playing, a lot of nice passes, moving around and at the end giving a final touch :) we can't expect to win every single game,but we can be better than media prediction (talking this because I like mid/small teams to manage,not big supporter of world class teams) ^^)

heh yeah I won the two: DER if anyone has a good fake 9 then they would come with some proposals will soon have a new or backup

he must like cost between 100-200 mil so he's ku roof of the van persie after this season: D and plans to sell rooney soon for he is still mad: D

100-200 million :D you are joking with me :D First option Suarez definitely purchase if you have that money :D

I think I would look at him: P you gotta think about that I won everything first season and has sold some of the high rollers and the older player

View attachment 551136

this is how my CL group out this year I ******* love to go on as No. 1 but now we see: D

You should be easily first in this group ;) does anyone tried Mitrovic from Anderlecht and Djurdjevic from Vitesse as a F9s?
Djurdjevic and Mitrovic after 3 seasons in my game with Venezia became monsters, Marseille bought Djurdjevic and Man City Mitrovic...both of them are scoring goals for fun in their teams

I think I would look at him: P you gotta think about that I won everything first season and has sold some of the high rollers and the older player

Yes I know Utd team,a lot of old players they need total new team :)

maybe I should look at the two you just wrote for've never tried them before in

you can throw a ss out of them? when you have time and such

heh yes it is they are and have built a young team up but do not buy too many plays max 2 each time

Tonight I'll put SS of mine best scorers and both of them,I'm in 6th season so you can see how do they look in future :) I think Mitrovic has amazing CA/PA, not sure about Djurdjevic... Djurdjevic could be good backup for your team,he is not too expensive for Man Utd I suppose
Both of them were members of Serbia U19 team which won European Championship last year

it sounds really very good: D would be delighted to see the ss: D

Started a save with Portsmouth and the first 5 games were not too good, however now the tactic is fluid it's doing very well! Really nice and quick interplay between all of the players. Really good tactic, thank you. Will update you with more results as I get further into my season

Started a save with Portsmouth and the first 5 games were not too good, however now the tactic is fluid it's doing very well! Really nice and quick interplay between all of the players. Really good tactic, thank you. Will update you with more results as I get further into my season

happy for Portsmouth, I'll say again be patient and respect everything from opening post...keep posting JohnR55 and inform us about your success :)

hali know i tink this is 1 of best tactic for FM14 so look whit Aston Villa :p

33kgjra.jpg

2ni7brm.jpg

​0 gol conceded :O

going to give this a go with my barca save but b4 you but barca any tac will work with them but this is not the barca we all know i download a db with barca all the top players are gone there not in the top laegue any more and cant buy any 1 till 2016 so have to play with youth players it very fun

Off topic, how do you get players to swap positions in a tactic now?