Fifa 11- What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when you had manual keepers on fifa back on the genesis or (mega drive) i used to love this aint seen it on the new pro evos no idea about fifa as i have not played it in about 5 years

Oh, if your team gets promoted, or avoids relegation, Pitch Invasion!

I'd like that and i think nearly every one but they wouldnt be aloud as technicaly your not suppose to do it and having it on Fifa in some peoples eyes would just be seen at promoting pitch invasions :S

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Ultimate team available from start - with collection rewards brought back and you shouldn't be able to use real cash to buy packs u should have to play games and fill collection to earn them also players from classic xi should be on ultimate team - your virtua pro should be available in ultimate team
there should be a cross between ultimate team ansd virtual pro team play so you could get the best players in your be a pro online team
better manager mode

they'll never get rid of you cant pay with realy money as they will be getting alot of money from it and as for virtual pros if someone completed all challenges and he had a rating of 99 and he was a striker, it wouldnt give their keeper much chance realy would it?

Free kicks should be easier and more fun! Maybe back to the old 2003 style free kicks, they were beautiful!

I think there shoud be a mode where you gt to play as the referee

Well said, that's the first thing that popped into my mind and I've really wanted to see it happen for the past 2-3 years, but maybe take part in an exhibition as an unlockable. I doubt FIFA would even consider making it a season-long mode.

Surely if she sees that it is a football game, she'd let you buy it? :$

Free kicks should be easier and more fun! Maybe back to the old 2003 style free kicks, they were beautiful!
they were amazing :) also the ones last year were good i could score anywhere on the park with cristiano ronaldo(6) and when u go from behind and take the ball you shouldnt get a red card :'(

I'd actually like to see (I think it was) 2006 back, where you had to start at a 'lesser' club to build up you're reputation. It added more realism to the game, but you could start maybe at a League 2 club or something (because starting at and winning everything with Celtic isn't exactly hard).

I'd actually like to see (I think it was) 2006 back, where you had to start at a 'lesser' club to build up you're reputation. It added more realism to the game, but you could start maybe at a League 2 club or something (because starting at and winning everything with Celtic isn't exactly hard).

that would be epic mate!

when you are palyin important match (cups, derbies etc) take of your shirt and celebrate and as cfc 12345 said jump into crowd that would be good. also manager mode should be more like FM plus add russian league, much more useful than stupid polish or danish leagues!

John Terry and Wayne Bridge to have 0 Chemistry on Fifa Ultimate Team 11

Another thing,

Goalies should be sent off for giving taking down attackers when last man, i am sick of referees giving them warnings.

The re-plays from the older games where you actually get to see build up, im fed up of scoring well worked goals just to see the last 5 seconds of it on replay :S

when you are palyin important match (cups, derbies etc) take of your shirt and celebrate and as cfc 12345 said jump into crowd that would be good. also manager mode should be more like FM plus add russian league, much more useful than stupid polish or danish leagues!

There's NOTHING wrong with the danish league... But I do agree, the russian league should be added.

I've been talking with people on game modes and improvements for the new Fifa and instead of becoming a pro football player how about become a Pro Referee and you reach that level when you reach the world cup as a referee. i think like you decide what's a free kick booking, sending off. And if you get a decision wrong you get punished by the FA. You start in lower leagues and slowly work your way up. Also use the analogues to point which way the free kick goes and to withdraw a card from your pocket Like the Game Heavy Rain.
Also For an Improvement In the manager mode YOU DO NOT PLAY TEAMS THAT ARE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS YOU IN FRIENDLIES!!.
Post Things That You Think Would Improve The Game

Obviously like most people i would like to see more depth in manager mode but it will never happen as it defeats the purpose of making Fifa Manager so we shouldnt even suggest things like press conferences.

There should be more stadiums in the game although im not sure if there is room within the game to add more stadiums unless you make them a DLC, its about time we had either Ibrox or Celtic Park. it is asked for every year but we still dont get them, White Hart Lane is another one. im not sure if they still have it on the PS2 version but the PS3 and Xbox need to get it.

More national teams would be nice but i dont think its possible as i know Pro Evo own the rights to feature certain teams like Japan.

This maybe isnt the most wanted request but we need a better Soundtrack, This years was rubbish with half the band i had never heard of, I think a song like Know Your Enemy by Green Day would be a good song to have as the main track

Status
Not open for further replies.