FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 232K
Fifa 12 Ultimate Team is broken on the PS3. A lot of people (including me) are getting banned after every match, and the EAS PC thing doesn't work either.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

They won't fix it though as BF3 is their moneymaker now so that's where all the patches will go.

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team is broken on the PS3. A lot of people (including me) are getting banned after every match, and the EAS PC thing doesn't work either.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

They won't fix it though as BF3 is their moneymaker now so that's where all the patches will go.
Then thank God I didn't get it early for the ps3 :)

My UT record so far with my 2 teams [Silvers & Bronzes- Only played in the silver cup or bronze cup online] is 3-0-5. Not great, but Michael Chopra has been pwn in my silvers team. 7 Goals in 5 games, and Mason & Feeney have been pwn up front in my Bronze Team.

Got my 4 packs today the only real star was an 82 Honda.

I still cant get UT to even load up on my console. It just lags, and then says 'There was an error'. Either my game is ******. Or EA is ******.

I predict both.

Going to spend my time watching the Everton game trying to get something out of EA I think.

Last edited:
My UT record so far with my 2 teams [Silvers & Bronzes- Only played in the silver cup or bronze cup online] is 3-0-5. Not great, but Michael Chopra has been pwn in my silvers team. 7 Goals in 5 games, and Mason & Feeney have been pwn up front in my Bronze Team.

Got my 4 packs today the only real star was an 82 Honda.
Honda's left foot is from heaven!

I bought the Fifa 12 Special Edition and I havent got any free packs yet. Any idea why?

I bought the Fifa 12 Special Edition and I havent got any free packs yet. Any idea why?

Have you activated the code that comes in the box?

Zoomed by nathan? Someone kill me.

I have been trying to get on the web app for hours, has anyone else managed to get on it? :)

I have been trying to get on the web app for hours, has anyone else managed to get on it? :)

I'm the same cant get to my PS3 so im trying to go on the app and its not working such a stupid site.

i have special edition (18 free gold packs 3 a month) when do i get my first 3??? anyone know?

i have special edition (18 free gold packs 3 a month) when do i get my first 3??? anyone know?

today, if you enter the code then go to the store on ultimate team 3 packs will be waiting for you