FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 232K
EA have not been clever at all by releasing Fifa and the Battlefield beta at the same time.

Dw I'm sure it will work soon. Their servers are on high pressure now surely since the game just came out.

Yeah, it's just frustrating that I can't even load the thing up lol, it just lags and dies without even a whimper of trying to work. :( I can't even get to the UT main Menu, where it seems to be failing for a few people.

has anyone else who bought the ultimate edition found that they have not received the 2 free gold packs per month , I have entered the code from inside the box but have received no free packs of any kind brrrrr I was hoping to get trading to build my ultimate team. Either I am being blind or the gold packs are not there .....

has anyone else who bought the ultimate edition found that they have not received the 2 free gold packs per month , I have entered the code from inside the box but have received no free packs of any kind brrrrr I was hoping to get trading to build my ultimate team. Either I am being blind or the gold packs are not there .....

You will get them tomorrow.

They come on the 1st of every month.

After asking EA about the UT problems I, and many other people, have been having, I finally get.. this.

View attachment 196845

Helpful.. or not. Either way, at least they have finally responded. Although, alot of people seem to be able to use UT fine, so it might be a very limited few who can't access it. Need it fixed though.

They don't know who they are dealing with ;)

Ive done a lot of wheeling and dealing today and ive built this team

Stekelenburg (85)
Taiwo (79)
Samuel (85)
Hummels (84)
Barzagli (79)
Cambiasso (85)
IF Gargano (80)
Lavezzi (85)
Moutinho (84)
Di Natale (86)
Forlan (84)

Getting Fifa 12 tomorrow Sainsburys are selling it for £28.99 if you spend £30+ on shopping! Can't wait is the market really expensive atm?

Ive done a lot of wheeling and dealing today and ive built this team

Stekelenburg (85)
Taiwo (79)
Samuel (85)
Hummels (84)
Barzagli (79)
Cambiasso (85)
IF Gargano (80)
Lavezzi (85)
Moutinho (84)
Di Natale (86)
Forlan (84)

Nice team, but what's the chemistry like?

I think quite a lot of things are cheaper than they will be e.g. you can get rare gold contract cards for 300.

ive got 100k+ coins atm, but im waiting like a week to build a team as the market is way overpriced lol

ive got 100k+ coins atm, but im waiting like a week to build a team as the market is way overpriced lol
The best thing to do is wake up very early in the morning that's when players go for cheap ;)

My current squad:

Sirigu
Assou-Ekotto
Bassong
Aroucia
Azpicuelta
Beckham
Defour
Eriksen
Widjnaldum
Pazzini
Milito