FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 232K
I'm the same cant get to my PS3 so im trying to go on the app and its not working such a stupid site.

Still trying, and still unable to get onto the web app, and still doesn't work on my console.

what the online pass code when you initially first play the game for first time?

no, in your case there was two peices of card, one with an online pass and one with the ultimate team pass..

on the ultimate team pass, follow the instructions and you'll get your free packs

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Still trying, and still unable to get onto the web app, and still doesn't work on my console.

are daily gifts still happening, cus thats the only reason i tried to sign in earlier, But obviously couldnt

no, in your case there was two peices of card, one with an online pass and one with the ultimate team pass..

on the ultimate team pass, follow the instructions and you'll get your free packs

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------
cheers mate, didnt see that what a ****! lol where do i go to enter that?

I read somewhere that EA Are having problems with there servers on xbox.

Yeah, I just spoke to them on live chat, they said they were working on fixing it, but thats exactly what they told me yesterday. No update, no news, just that it's ****** and I have to wait. Which is lame, having the Ultimate edition, thats the main point in having it.

EA are having problems with everyone because they suck ***, fact. My beautiful would-be 36-2-2 record on FIFA 11 ruined by their **** servers :'(

EA are having problems with everyone because they suck ***, fact. My beautiful would-be 36-2-2 record on FIFA 11 ruined by their **** servers :'(

haha im 13-4-0

but two of them losses were n the semi's of the 5k torno. Loading up to the game, it took me back to UT menu and apparently i lost! Absolute joke :L

One Other loss came because of a person who had FULL brazil team.. Like i had a chance

haha im 13-4-0

but two of them losses were n the semi's of the 5k torno. Loading up to the game, it took me back to UT menu and apparently i lost! Absolute joke :L

One Other loss came because of a person who had FULL brazil team.. Like i had a chance

Today I played two matches. Lead both matches with 2 goals AFTER THE FINAL WHISTLE "you have been disconnected from the EA servers". *Loads up Ultimate Team, sees 0-0-1 match record and 0 coins. Rage*

This guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4MxTUqPXHk

Last edited:
Loving it.

Got lucky in some packs, build a solid enough team.
Sczezney

Walker - Smalling - Samba - Santos

Wilshere

Taarabt<3 - Hamsik

Lennon ------------ Lavezzi

DOUMBIA

got 80k left to play around with, will probably improve the defense.​

Loving it.

Got lucky in some packs, build a solid enough team.
Sczezney

Walker - Smalling - Samba - Santos

Wilshere

Taarabt<3 - Hamsik

Lennon ------------ Lavezzi

DOUMBIA

got 80k left to play around with, will probably improve the defense.​
Some guy with a Doumbia tore me up in a match earlier. Game finished 5-5 with Doumbia scoring 4 (2 of them because my defenders can't clear the ball without falling over each other) and I proceeded to lose on penalites

I have an all Bundesliga side with the highlights being a Barrios upfront for 2.5k and an Adler in goal from a pack. I have no idea how to trade and make money so I make my money by playing a ton of games. Current record is 20-2-10. On Friday it was 8-1-7 so I think I'm doing ok.

Some guy with a Doumbia tore me up in a match earlier. Game finished 5-5 with Doumbia scoring 4 (2 of them because my defenders can't clear the ball without falling over each other) and I proceeded to lose on penalites

I have an all Bundesliga side with the highlights being a Barrios upfront for 2.5k and an Adler in goal from a pack. I have no idea how to trade and make money so I make my money by playing a ton of games. Current record is 20-2-10. On Friday it was 8-1-7 so I think I'm doing ok.

I got pretty lucky in packs. Got A.Cole, and sold for 40k, and then Lennon and Lavezzi were both from packs.

If your on Xbox, i'll give you a game some time.

Just got David Luiz <3

I got pretty lucky in packs. Got A.Cole, and sold for 40k, and then Lennon and Lavezzi were both from packs.

If your on Xbox, i'll give you a game some time.

Just got David Luiz <3
I've not got lucky from packs (apart from Adler who I'm keeping because of my plans for a German side) and the only bit of business I've done is get a 1200 profit from Steven Pienaar. Seen him at 800 hundred and thought I could get 2k from him so I did.

Yeah I'm up for a game some time. I think you have my GT (SynysterSlice)

for anyone building any sort of LIGA BBVA or Argentine squad piatti is amazing,
so quick and skillfull kind of like a poor mans messi.

[03:23] <IrishScouse> Abiatti; Abate - Thiago Silva - Nesta - Taiwo; Maggio - Marchisio - Inler - Lavezzi; Higuain - Muller.

Thanks for the help Nathan and Pokiuki123, i finally got my free packs. Dont have a clue what team to build. Any Ideas?

Couldn't decide which gold team to build so ended up making a EPL Silver team (+Lukaku)

Lindegaard (74)
Mears (73) - Coates (72) - Elokobi (71) - Van Aanholt (70)
Petrovic (73)
Diame (72) - McEachran (71)
Miyachi (71) - Lukaku (78) - Drenthe (73)​

Looking to get Cleverley/Delph/Bannan when their prices drop, have about 50k at the moment but don't want to overspend (unless its for epic players, Drenthe <3).

Opened my 1st pack of the day, get Nigel De Jong.............. Then! open my 2nd and get the Germany manager low ( who sells for 5k+ ) and MESUT OZIL, WINNING?!!!

My game doesn't arrive till Wednesday :(, but luckily, I will still get the 2 free packs once I start UT on Xbox

When's the best time to go on the web app because every time I try to go on it says it's full.