FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
I bought like 10 packs earlier with MS points. Worth it as I got some good players. Although I didn't get anyone amazing :( I'm now just selling for days, or trading for good Ligue 1 players ;) It works!

Yeah, gonna get some points soon and anything I get will be good cos the market is so flippin expensive

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

I refuse to buy packs with ms points :p

You having trouble trading now sam?

Yeah a little bit, Silver trick is working well tho :), how is it for you?

Not found any silvers for 250 that i can sell on, are they supposed to be shiney cause i see 0 shineys lol

Just got an 83 Ganso for 5,100, could probably make on that but he can go in my Liga do Brazil team :D

Sounds like what I do with Bronze players. Put your search to 200 BIN, look for the shiny cards, buy any shinys that have pace. Then wait till around 3pm, put them up for a hour at 500 start and 1-2k BIN, and profit. I have made about 40-50k doing this :)

Sounds like what I do with Bronze players. Put your search to 200 BIN, look for the shiny cards, buy any shinys that have pace. Then wait till around 3pm, put them up for a hour at 500 start and 1-2k BIN, and profit. I have made about 40-50k doing this :)

Nice, might try that out :). Another tip is searching 2k start price and 8k BIN for players so you can see the players that aren't going as high as the person listing thought they would go, normally some decent deals there :)

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Anyone, got on the app yet?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah :D Just got a 80 rated rare Marvin Martin for 650 coins. Had a BIN of 12,000. So good :D

Marvin Martin is a top class player! I bought him last night to replace Lucho Gonzalez

Dejan Lovren, rare, 79 rated for 700 coins. Pretty happy, and my Ligue 1 team is coming along!

How do I find out my DNF%? This has happened to me around 4-5 times now and I have only played about 20 games overall.

After an online game when it tells you how many coins you get, it shows you the dnf at the bottom.

I haven't been able to get on the web app for days.

Just bought Jovetic, he's benn ripping apart all the defences.

If people are looking for league specific teams, I can sell a few players for these leagues...

Brazilian League
Russian League
EPL
Serie B/A
LIGA BBVA
Bundesliga

Luis Fabiano
Fred
Elkeson

I also have a few more Brazilians, but in other leagues :\