FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
Best known player was a 75 rated Phil Neville.... and others have Dzeko. Why do you hate me baby Jesus?

I got
77 David Ospina
78 Manu de Moral
75 Lucas Biglia
77 Michael Kadlec
77 Kevin Nolan
76 Andreas Ivanschitz
76 Sergey Semak
76 Doni(L'pool GK)
UR 66 Soares(Duisburg)
70 Massimo Maccarone

So, in other words, one big sack of ****

My best was actually K.Jones 79 rated. And second best a 77 Maxwell

Can anyone help moi? I keep getting a message which won't let me use the web app. I think it's a problem with my firewall, but my firewall is turned off... :S

Got a PS3 account from a while ago but since I don't use PS3 anymore it's no use.

However, I can still get the free packs and everything so if anyone uses PS3 not xbox, and has spare xbox things let me know and we could trade?

Got:
Jordi Alba (Spain - LW) (90 Pace)
Anderson (Man Utd)
Kranjcar (Spurs)
1000 Coins
And other golds/silvers/bronzes

Not amazing but better than nothing I'd say?

Last edited:
Only thing I can think of (dont play UT at all on previous ffias) is that they might all need the same preferred formation?

Yeah I was Thinking that but on the last Fifa I did the same thing and it was 100. I'm guessing it might be that I don't have any subs atm.

Anderson sells for between 3-5k and I have him on my unusable PS3 account :'(

The items i do "store in club" where are they now? i can't see them... same for the players i do "remove from squad" i am kinda new to UT :S

The items i do "store in club" where are they now? i can't see them... same for the players i do "remove from squad" i am kinda new to UT :S

Go on your team and click a player or an empty space and it will say swap with club/add you can put your club players in from there.

Go on your team and click a player or an empty space and it will say swap with club/add you can put your club players in from there.

oh thanks alot man! btw those items like "+5 passing" or something like that, i only can use/see them on the xbox right?

oh thanks alot man! btw those items like "+5 passing" or something like that, i only can use/see them on the xbox right?

yeah thats right, although i find them rather pointless usually try to sell them for a few hundred coins.

I've just been sending people random trade offers for gold players, 0 coins + a bronze or crappy silver, and quite a few have accepted... i haven't got the faintest idea why, but i've been lucky, the best players i got were Smalling, Jonas and Henderson.. i'll make decent profit doing this

Best player I got in my opening packs was meireles, hes generally up for 3.5k, but no bids in at all.