FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 233K
Is anyone creating/planning on creating a Bronze team? As I do have around 25'ish Bronze players, that I am selling.

Is anyone creating/planning on creating a Bronze team? As I do have around 25'ish Bronze players, that I am selling.
Can you trade through the web app even though you are PS3? Managed to get on now. I am creating a South Korean bronze team, 4-3-3 formation if that helps although I don't mind too much

Can you trade through the web app even though you are PS3? Managed to get on now. I am creating a South Korean bronze team, 4-3-3 formation if that helps although I don't mind too much

Some say you can? I don't know..

But, I do have 4 players you may be interested in? None are 4-3-3, but all are Korean and Bronze.

http://gyazo.com/b8d1c2d9f714b2f4b42bc5154a042f1a.png
http://gyazo.com/a3d66f4d1f0f184895b3f1ccc43202cc.png
http://gyazo.com/cdebb6cf892bd54395b6925ab76e0fa1.png
http://gyazo.com/a514df9bcc1b234597f9d6904ba2f4fb.png

Let me know.

Slight interest in the third one but that's all. I think I may pass on it though. Can I come back to you on it sometime tomorrow evening?

Slight interest in the third one but that's all. I think I may pass on it though. Can I come back to you on it sometime tomorrow evening?

You can, but I can't promise I'll still have it.

I think I might make some lower league teams, gonna do the sell off thing with my Ligue 1 team tonight then may sell my Brazil team in a few weeks, but until then, I'll use the proceeds from my Ligue 1 team to create some other teams. :P

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Tell ya what, I'll do it now actuallly.. I'll put them up for 3 days with 100k BIN so as people get a chance to make offers for them. The best offer will get it but don't go paying over the price you could get a normal card as it would obviously be worthless.

W4FC B3N is my GT. I'll post on here who I put up.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

IF Mandanda, Hazard, Lopez, Pastore, Sow, Gameiro, Gonzalez, M'Bia, Sakho, Gomis, Plasil, Valbuena, Diarra, Bodmer, Martin, Fanni, Cissokho.

I accidentally put 4 of them up for 1 hour but they won't sell with a 100k BIN, I'll put them up again for 3 days when they go through.

Is anyone interested in the bronze right back I talked about a couple days ago? I've put him up on auction for 8k

Just now I had 10k and decided to risk buying a premium gold pack and I got Thiago Silva! He sells for about 70-80 k coins!:D

Never risk it again tho mate, you won't get the same luck ;)

I know I did the same on FIFA 10 I got Ronaldinho in a pack sold him for about 70k then decided to blow the whole 70k on packs thinking I could get more top players to sell and the best player I got out of it was John Obi MIkel looool I was gutted.

I got A Ronaldo on FIFA 10, sold him for like 500,000 then blew all the cash on packs, can't remember the best player I got but it wasn't Messi or Ronaldo-esque

I know I did the same on FIFA 10 I got Ronaldinho in a pack sold him for about 70k then decided to blow the whole 70k on packs thinking I could get more top players to sell and the best player I got out of it was John Obi MIkel looool I was gutted.

I've done that so many times, I think the best player I have ever got in a pack was a IF Leighton Baines, that was my first ever pack, think how many I bought after that :S

I've done that so many times, I think the best player I have ever got in a pack was a IF Leighton Baines, that was my first ever pack, think how many I bought after that :S
Never got anything much from packs, although I got a Nesta this year, who I sold for 14k. I only get packs if they are free, or the special packs are worth it. I remember in FIFA 11, there was a Gold Rare pack, where every player was a Gold Rare, no contract/consumables.

Never got anything much from packs, although I got a Nesta this year, who I sold for 14k. I only get packs if they are free, or the special packs are worth it. I remember in FIFA 11, there was a Gold Rare pack, where every player was a Gold Rare, no contract/consumables.

Yeah I only use MP now cos I have got aids in every pack, but it seems you guys are getting quite luck this year :S

I'm unlucky, never got a really good player in a pack, the best I got was a Joaquin or something like that :\

Back