FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 233K
I am failing ATM, can't seem to win. My front three is Mounier - Briand - Valbuena, so they are skilfull and fast, but I get getting ripped by players using the pas-pas-through ball, or Jew goals(getting as close as possible, making the keeper come out himself, then passing for the tap in).

I am failing ATM, can't seem to win. My front three is Mounier - Briand - Valbuena, so they are skilfull and fast, but I get getting ripped by players using the pas-pas-through ball, or Jew goals(getting as close as possible, making the keeper come out himself, then passing for the tap in).

Maybe try a new formation or buy a new team ? Sometimes after a while I find you stop playing so well with your team

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Is anyone else really reluctant to buy big players ? Their value is dropping each day.....

Is there a reason why you call them "Jew goals" ?

Is there a reason why you call them "Jew goals" ?

Cos they suck. So many people do it, where as some prefer to 'play' and create something, rather than just make two passes and then tap it in

I might just sell everybody I have(around 250 players and staff), and start again.

Mata usually goes for 20k-25k, so I would say yes.

Got Gourcuff for 800 earlier, along with some other well-priced French players if anyone is interested. Also, Wallyson(91 pace, 5* skill) is up for 5k

16k was Mata's lowest BIN now and I got him :) building a Spanish team as I already had soldado, Llorente and Pablo Hernandez in my tem .

Got Gourcuff for 800 earlier, along with some other well-priced French players if anyone is interested. Also, Wallyson(91 pace, 5* skill) is up for 5k

Whats your UT Team name?

I have Senna(CM) if you are interested, and some other SPanish players

Awesome FC, Cruzeiro kits/badge

In that case, you can't buy players between Ps3/360, like someone said before.

I'm on the Web App, and filtered the search to show all Wallyson's and there is only 3, one isn't yours :(

In that case, you can't buy players between Ps3/360, like someone said before.

I'm on the Web App, and filtered the search to show all Wallyson's and there is only 3, one isn't yours :(

I ain't put him on yet :P

Raul Meireles, Stankovic, McGeady & Wallyson - Are the Gold players I currently have for sale.

Anyone on PS3 interested?

I ain't put him on yet :P

Ah, anyway :) While I was looking for yours, I found some nubcake has had him up for BIN - 1,400. So I got him, the rest of them have a BIN of around 6,7,8k so could make a tidy profit.

What players do you have tha are Spanish mate and what prices you looking to sell them for?

I have Mikel San Jose, Dudu Aouate, Javi Martinez, Manu Del Moral and Joan Verdu. I sold Reyes for 9k the other day.

Raul Meireles, Stankovic, McGeady & Wallyson - Are the Gold players I currently have for sale.

Anyone on PS3 interested?.

I got a Meireles for 3k BIN, and sold for 6k, and have a Stankovic and McGeady.

Back