FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 233K
Also, Franco Jara(Granada, 81/82 pace)

I couldn't shift Wallyson for more than 1.5k (it was a 5-2-2-1 though)

Starting to make a few tidy profits on trading, got a technique going that works for me (it's about the internet anyway) and currently raking in the coins :)

I couldn't shift Wallyson for more than 1.5k (it was a 5-2-2-1 though)

Starting to make a few tidy profits on trading, got a technique going that works for me (it's about the internet anyway) and currently raking in the coins :)

Do share this technique :)

Do share this technique :)
I guess it hardly matters, probably not that much of a secret but it's helped me get going. It involves learning the market and picking players you are comfortable of getting some profit out of. Pick a league you know well (gold players) and set maximum price of 150. Any players that look like they will sell add to watch list, going as far as the 59th minute. then once you have a good sized watch list, find the lowest BIN price of each player, then from that calculate a maximum price you are willing to pay for that player to ensure you get a profit e.g. finding a player with lowest BIN of 5k, the maximum you may want to pay is 3.5k. You won't win that many auctions but those that you will do will give a profit. Stick it up for a BIN of slightly lower than the lowest BIN that was searched (so give yourself enough coins between your BIN price and the maximum price). Rinse and repeat

Nice on Jamie, love to see some good trading ;)

Btw Stuw it's called tramp goals outside the base ;)

Nice on Jamie, love to see some good trading ;)

Btw Stuw it's called tramp goals outside the base ;)
On facebook it is referred to as a jew goal, others call it a tramp goal and I call it a ***** goal (mainly because every time it happens to me I yell *****)

On facebook it is referred to as a jew goal, others call it a tramp goal and I call it a ***** goal (mainly because every time it happens to me I yell *****)

Lol I like that, my mate also calls them the Aids pass XD

My UT technique ATM is searching English Prem players (not my technique) and as they are expensive they have a huge price range, you can get some sexy bargains :)

TheRealGraoully Christophe Labrune

So yes, Happy Hour is on on PS3. Trying out new pack style and everything. X360 wont be up until next week though, at best.

I have Mikel San Jose, Dudu Aouate, Javi Martinez, Manu Del Moral and Joan Verdu. I sold Reyes for 9k the other day.

Is Mikel San Jose the centre back? If so I am interested in him as I only have two centre backs at the moment. How much you want for him?

Anyone want any of these players? (PS3)

Kyle Walker 8k
Anderson 2.5k
Gourcuff 2k
Hernandez 17k
Alex Song 6k
Lucas (Sao Paulo) 8k
Ganso 5k
Alex 11k
Agger 5k
Sanga 17k
Arteta 10k