FIFA 13: Ultimate team thread

The guy who decided it was a good idea to retain pre-authorised credit card details on xbox accounts and the guy who decided to create a system to allow people to spend money on FUT packs both made a lot of money.

I still think it's crazy that people are spending money on FUT.

The guy who decided it was a good idea to retain pre-authorised credit card details on xbox accounts and the guy who decided to create a system to allow people to spend money on FUT packs both made a lot of money.

My ex-gf's credit card is still linked to my xbox account.

I may have abused it last night...

This is my dirty 'Reserve Cup' team. Got to the final last night with it but lost 5-4 after extra time conceding in the 120th minute. I was leading 4-3 at half time as well :( lame.

SERVER | EA SPORTS Football

Also got IF Sigurdsson(sp) last night in a pack, sold him for 22k and used that + around 7k coins to get Wynne.

My ex-gf's credit card is still linked to my xbox account.

I may have abused it last night...

**** hath no fury than a woman scorned springs to mind lol

My brazil team won the online premier division last night pretty easy lost 3 games in total won 7 smashing teams 7,1 every time think its funny how many people still rage quit evan though you lose you get 500 coins just stupid i made 14k and had david luiz in a free pack sold him dont need him in my team going to start saving now for miacon from man city not sure if i spelt it right

my overall record is 73 wins 11 draws 35 lose pretty pleased with that

LFCMarshall:1603132 said:
Team Currentley is:

Roberto 78

Revielliere 78 - Amorebieta 81 - Mbiwa 79 - Monreal 79

Samedov 81 - Allen 78 - De Marcos 76

Muniain 80 - Rodrigo 78 - Valbuena 80

Ive gone with a fairly small, agile side with plenty of pace and a good passing range,

the height coming from the defence from corners,

Should be decent, but im likely to change slightly depending on daily gifts ETC before friday

Sigh. Was playing against someone and was 7-0 up. He had the worst bronze team i've ever seen, against my strongest gold one. As my 7th goal went in it said I got disconnected and had to quit UT.

My first d/c in over 100 games of UT. Seems a little odd to me. First loss of the season as well in Div 1 :(

Sigh. Was playing against someone and was 7-0 up. He had the worst bronze team i've ever seen, against my strongest gold one. As my 7th goal went in it said I got disconnected and had to quit UT.

My first d/c in over 100 games of UT. Seems a little odd to me. First loss of the season as well in Div 1 :(
Same has happened to me a few times. Frustrating as it counts as a loss, don't get coins for the match, your players decrease 1 contract and your DNF modifier goes down -_-

My team atm, in division 1, still haven't won the title though, can't find a way through these sweaty 352 teams with a combination of Luiz/Santana/M'Bia/Kaboul/Boateng/Naldo/Cheillini/Ogbonna at the back. 352 seems pretty overpowered, and is such a defensive formation, pretty much a glorified 5-2-1-2. So frustrating to play against.

Anyway (4231):
GK: Howard

RB: Azpilucueta
CB: Kaboul
CB: M'Bia
LB: Santon

CDM: Tiote
CDM: Cabaye

CAM: Sessegnon
CF: Kagawa
CAM: Tarbaat

ST: Kone

Having trouble selling some players, anyone have any tips?
also does anyone have any tips for trading players? Have made profits on some players but have a feeling Im missing out by the looks of things.
Having said that, my team is in Div ! but Im not very confident of staying there.

My team atm, in division 1, still haven't won the title though, can't find a way through these sweaty 352 teams with a combination of Luiz/Santana/M'Bia/Kaboul/Boateng/Naldo/Cheillini/Ogbonna at the back. 352 seems pretty overpowered, and is such a defensive formation, pretty much a glorified 5-2-1-2. So frustrating to play against.

I play a 5-2-1-2 formation. Only because it seems to be the easiest one to buy the formation modifier cards for. I won Div 1 the other night.

I also have Boateng in my team, although he is my 4th choice CB behind Hummels, Subotic & Howedes.

Working on a new Serie A team.

Going for a 4-5-1, currently my team looks like:

GK - None yet (going to get Buffon once I get my coins from trading)

LB - None yet
RB - None yet
CB - Lucio
CB - None Yet

CM - Pirlo
LM - Giovinco (Out of Position, LF)
RM - Maggio
CAM - Sneijder
CAM - KP Boateng

ST - Cavani

Looking to improve this team slowly as I gain coins playing as my MLS team/Prem team/Brazil team. :)

Think I have some sort of messed up addiction to buying packs. Every time I reach 7,500 coins I'm buying them. I need help :| Although I have had some pretty good players:

Dani Alves
In-form Ivanovic
Victor Valdes
Jesus Navas
Marchisio
Clichy x2
Hernandez
Opara (Bronze worth over 15,000)
And a few others I can't remember.

Also, thought I had Suarez in a pack as it flashed up saying "SUAREZ" turns out it was some ***** silver player from a league I don't even recognise. -.-

So yeah, has anyone had anyone awesome out of a pack?/ Does anyone have a retarded addiction to buying packs all the time?