Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
PES copy Fifa on features aswell...

Well. they do it to each other really. And it's not quite copying because they make additions that happen in real football games.

But now you mention it, what came first Be a Pro or Become a Legend?

But now you mention it, what came first Be a Pro or Become a Legend?

Become A Legend. It was in one of the older Winning Eleven games.

PES copy Fifa on features aswell...

Every game takes features from games that are similar to themselves. It doesn't matter that they take ideas from PES. It's what they do with them that counts.

I really hope the Management mode has been improved though,last year it was full of stupid bugs carried over from the year before like all the matches were in sunny daylight including CL games and midweek ones

Manager Mode would crash as well and you would have to start a new one. My biggest dissapointment with FIFA 09. It did it in all 3 I played. Apparently it was like it in FIFA 08 too. I really hope at least that problem is fixed.

I've never found any issues in Manager Mode on Fifa 2009.

Maybe I'd gotten lucky.

looks amazing but im hoping it will work on my xbox this time as last year fifa 09 worked for first few months then when i downloaded an update it kept getting stuck at main menu but the game wasnt scratched at all so i bought a new one and that didnt work either so i think it was something wrong with my xbox

Well the first pes came out on 2001, and then fifa was 93 for every year since to now.
I think you will find PES was out in 93 too only it was called ISS (International Superstar Soccer)then.I suggest you do your research.

fifa is a all round better game not just gameplay and graphics but liecensing is the key to make any game realistic.

i mean come on what idiot decided to call teams man red/blue ,north lnd red/white mersyside red/blue

and stadiums trad bricks haha well i must admit but that dont float my boat i like relisim about my games so does every single fm base member.

if you say that dont bother you then why download all the files on this site to make you game realistic ie: kits,face packs,backgrounds,club logos ect.

PES users may think different but i say thats the bottem line FIFA will always be a better game!!!

fifa is a all round better game not just gameplay and graphics but liecensing is the key to make any game realistic.

i mean come on what idiot decided to call teams man red/blue ,north lnd red/white mersyside red/blue

and stadiums trad bricks haha well i must admit but that dont float my boat i like relisim about my games so does every single fm base member.

if you say that dont bother you then why download all the files on this site to make you game realistic ie: kits,face packs,backgrounds,club logos ect.

PES users may think different but i say thats the bottem line FIFA will always be a better game!!!
They don't call them teams or stadiums that by choice,they call them it because they have to,because EA are a pack of greedy bastards who have paid clubs and associations to stop Konami using there real names,nothing like a fair fight is there.Its no big deal,they are easily edited.

They don't call them teams or stadiums that by choice,they call them it because they have to,because EA are a pack of greedy bastards who have paid clubs and associations to stop Konami using there real names,nothing like a fair fight is there.Its no big deal,they are easily edited.

If I preferred the gameplay to PES that would probably annoy me. I'm all for realism, that's why I can't bring myself to be Holland on any FIFA game.

Luckily I love the FIFA style of console football rather than PES.

it seems quite a fair fight to me. ea make a better offer than konami rights to stadiums and teams are given to ea.

It's like saying it is unfair that bill gates is able to outbid you in an auction. he has more money than you how is that unfair.

You have some serious issues with ea.

i love fifa

but u cant beat a good awl master league;)

If I preferred the gameplay to PES that would probably annoy me. I'm all for realism, that's why I can't bring myself to be Holland on any FIFA game.

Luckily I love the FIFA style of console football rather than PES.
Thats fine,there is nothing wrong with personal choice.It just annoys me when people come out with facts that are a crock of **** to strengthen the case of there game,or make statements like only people who know nothing about football like PES,its very immature. They are just games at the end of the day.Id love both games to be brilliant so im spoiled for choice.I have to say im enjoying the FIFA demo much more than last year,i just hope they have sorted some of the other bugs that annoyed me in the last game.

Last edited:
both games should be good

i like both konami and ea as if their was only 1 their would be no competiton and the games wouldnt improve as much

it seems quite a fair fight to me. ea make a better offer than konami rights to stadiums and teams are given to ea.

It's like saying it is unfair that bill gates is able to outbid you in an auction. he has more money than you how is that unfair.

You have some serious issues with ea.
I do have some issues with EA yes,i don't know how old you are but ive been a gamer a long time and have seen the EA business machine in action many times.Minimum effort maximum profit.Plus the amount of good little games developers they have bought out just to stop them making rival games is bad for gaming and consumers alike.That's just my views though,they have made some good games,Dead Space i thought was brilliant,im just making a stand for the little guy that's all.

Your the definition of a fanboy

how you mean???
do you say that cos i dnt like pro evo?
i have never bought a copy and never will i played the game a few time and just couldnt see how ppl would buy it from menus to gameplay its all like a little kids cartoon also music in the game sounds like summit from pokomon

I do have some issues with EA yes,i don't know how old you are but ive been a gamer a long time and have seen the EA business machine in action many times.Minimum effort maximum profit.Plus the amount of good little games developers they have bought out just to stop them making rival games is bad for gaming and consumers alike.That's just my views though,they have made some good games,Dead Space i thought was brilliant,im just making a stand for the little guy that's all.
Fair enough. i don't know about any of that stuff seein as i'm quite young and i don't really keep up to date with gaming news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back