• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
how you mean???
do you say that cos i dnt like pro evo?
i have never bought a copy and never will i played the game a few time and just couldnt see how ppl would buy it from menus to gameplay its all like a little kids cartoon also music in the game sounds like summit from pokomon
Sounds like the ideal game for you.

so its true sorry did you say you a fifa or PESplayer

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

btw you got the most annoying avatar on this site i think

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

well also i can see your a boro fan PES would suit you clubs style of football slow boring and un real

so its true sorry did you say you a fifa or PESplayer

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

btw you got the most annoying avatar on this site i think

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

well also i can see your a boro fan PES would suit you clubs style of football slow boring and un real
Thats rich from a guy with Alex Fergusons red nosed mug as his.

First your avatar made me kinda sad.:'( It also makes me wanna watch the second batman.

i like the way you still managed to take the **** out of the greatest manager the world has ever seen just cos i have it as my avatar lol well never mind !!!

quick picachu is gonna score past PERT CKEH who plays for WEST LONDON BLUES!!!

i like the way you still managed to take the **** out of the greatest manager the world has ever seen just cos i have it as my avatar lol well never mind !!!

how old are you seriously?
jeez.

HA HA WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!!

oh well i like to think PES is **** but like ppl say that one anothers views thats my opinon

also i have known ppl to switch from PES to FIFA in the last few yrs but not vice versa.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

im 23 pal what bout you

I have three points to make:

1. It is Pikachu

2. I like Pikachu a lot more than you

3. You are a ******.

once again proving my theory on most fifa players

once again proving my theory on most fifa players

Proving it on most FIFA players? Hmm.

Why the generalisation? Most FIFA fans aren't a bunch of illiterate morons like martinfilby.

Do you not think it is wierd that your brothers but you support rival teams?

how did that come about?

filby is an idiot.

Manager mode has never crashed for me on the ps3 and i played it quite a bit.

The refs seem a bit too eager to blow the whistle for fouls,perfectly legal stand up challenges are getting penalised.I like how the ball can hit refs now,and how players can go to kick the ball and miss it completely ending up flat on their arses.Nice touches.

I thought it could hit refs last year.

i like the chips shots.^^)

u could hit the ref in the last game but it was flukey if u did

its better animations plus the commentary tells u if u hit the ref this year

Finally able to download the demo on Xbox Live as the Gold Member exclusiveness ran out.

It does seem very very similar to 09 except for a few little tweaks. I've only played a few games on it so far though. I will have to give it a much bigger go later today if I get the time.

Do you not think it is wierd that your brothers but you support rival teams?

how did that come about?

filby is an idiot.

Manager mode has never crashed for me on the ps3 and i played it quite a bit.

Well, I support Tottenham because my mum's side of the family come from there. My brother supports Arsenal for the same reason that people outside of Manchester support United. ^^)

Could be worse Sean supports Man Utd....Lee Liverpool yet they are from Middlesbrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back