Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the team lineups it says cech is 64 and turnbull is 74 but if you make a sub in game his rating is 85. the game is very good and if demo's are generally worse than the game itself, than fifa 10 will be pure brilliance.

Just played it there (PC Version). Seems OK, but quite buggy. I'm hoping that's just the PC version. I want to be able to play the Xbox 360 version soon so I can have a proper go of it.
Dont you have a gold account Sean?

mines crashed at 99% so i had to start again i am at 83% with 9 minutes left

fifa is class the only thing i find with the demo its to easy im playing on the hardest level and wining 3-0 it i would rather loose a few games to have challenge

on the team lineups it says cech is 64 and turnbull is 74 but if you make a sub in game his rating is 85. the game is very good and if demo's are generally worse than the game itself, than fifa 10 will be pure brilliance.

Noticed this, and Buffon is bugged at '66' too. It's purely a visual bug, but it might throw people a bit, seeing Cech at 64 (as it did to me).

Some other bugs my brother and I noticed while playing:

- A sound effect mistake, which resembled the net rustling when the ball rolled past the post, without making any contact with the net whatsoever.

- Random yellow card given after half-time to Anelka. I'm hoping this is a bug rather than a feature, and he didn't swear at the ref coming out from the tunnel or something.

As for feedback? The 360 dribbling control is a massive improvement of the angular system they had in 2009 and in previous editions. It allows for far greater control on the ball now. Defending is much more clinical too, and far more realistic than in 2009. Shouldering players off of the ball, and using strength to your advantage are key requirements to be successful at this game I imagine. Also, it's more important than ever to actually aim your shots with the direction rather than just hitting the shoot button and expecting it to go in. I tried that a few times, and much to my dismay, missed every time.

My brother and I played quite a few games, and here are the results:

Me 1 - 1 Him
Me 0 - 1 Him
Me 0 - 3 Him
Me 3 - 2 Him
Me 0 - 0 Him
Me 0 - 1 Him
Me 1 - 0 Him
Me 1 - 2 Him
Me 3 - 0 Him

I won 3, he won 4, we drew 2.

Some nice varied results, which is good. Was very pleased by the final game, winning it 3 - 0 after he beat me by the same scoreline earlier.

The dribbling disappointed me with all the hype it was given. Can't see that much change.

i really enjoyed the demo.:)

messi seemed quite ****.:S

Just played it there (PC Version). Seems OK, but quite buggy. I'm hoping that's just the PC version. I want to be able to play the Xbox 360 version soon so I can have a proper go of it.
Well i´ve already played PS3 and PC versions :D
Im playing on PS3 right now
It looks pretty cool D:

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

i really enjoyed the demo.:)

messi seemed quite ****.:S
yeah messi is ****** in FIFA 2010
I waz playing Chelsea vs Barca and Lionel only scored once in about 11 games 0.0

i onlyed played twice with barcelona but he was rubbish. everytime he had the ball unless i passed he lost the ball.

Scored a beauty of a freekick with xavi:)

The dribbling disappointed me with all the hype it was given. Can't see that much change.

How can you not see much change? Did you play 2009?

You can turn and dribble in any direction now... you couldn't in the previous ones.

The goalkeeping is still abit **** in my opinion, i was playing earlier and i overhit a through ball and the keeper makes some overly dramatic diving save & andy gray was like , 'oooh what a save son'
quite funny actually

boi fifa is the one. it changes slightly but that slight change is makes it that much better than pes

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

yh the only thing pes has over fifa is the become a legend i played that forever

More than a little unneeded.

It was a personal joke mate. So it was needed ;)

Anyway i think Fifa10 is really good. The movement and dribling is v.good. Shooting has also improved. I also think the defence is vgood the way they do last ditch clearance and challages. So yeah Fifa10 is very realistic and look like a great game.

Last edited:
Nop expired a few months ago now. Hopefully be able to afford to get it again at the end of this month.
Well if you spent less money om Ice Creams im sure you would be able to afford one. :p

Fifa 10 is just pure quality.
Amazing improvment from last yh remember this is just a demo aswell its much more of a challenge aswell.
Its not as simple as PES (ie give ronaldo,messi,kaka the ball and run and score)
However this is a must purchase for me i will be pre ordering my copy asap there are so many little things you see and think wow thats wicked like free kicks without any cut off scene same with yellow cards and gk running back to line too clear the ball same with defenders also so more relistic inc refferees jumping over or out the way of the ball.

Anyone seen any of those little features what do ppl make of it then i absoutly love it.

FIFA RULES PES HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, when I put a through ball aimed at Drogba and it hit the referee, I went mental, lol. But it does make it more realistic, the ref sometimes breaks up play in football, **** happens. A nice feature, in my opinion.

Fifa 10 is just pure quality.
Amazing improvment from last yh remember this is just a demo aswell its much more of a challenge aswell.
Its not as simple as PES (ie give ronaldo,messi,kaka the ball and run and score)
However this is a must purchase for me i will be pre ordering my copy asap there are so many little things you see and think wow thats wicked like free kicks without any cut off scene same with yellow cards and gk running back to line too clear the ball same with defenders also so more relistic inc refferees jumping over or out the way of the ball.

Anyone seen any of those little features what do ppl make of it then i absoutly love it.

FIFA RULES PES HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop playing games on easy then..

Status
Not open for further replies.