• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i support united and im from ireland

but i try go over at least 3-4 games a season

its not as good as fifa 09. not much different apart from the game play is much slower and you can select a free kick taker from a group of players.

Should be getting Fifa10 today on my lunch hour. Just too annoy all the fifa fan boys out there :P

Nice, mine should come in the post tomorrow. Here's hoping.

ach why do you have that garbage :( could have had a wee game. ach well

Should be getting Fifa10 today on my lunch hour. Just too annoy all the fifa fan boys out there :P

Becky is buying it for my birthday (on the 3rd) so wont be getting it until then. I'll have to give you a game Kris :)

can't wait just phoned argos up and they said they posted it tuday and that i will get it tomorrow

how are u lads getting it tommorow

is it out tommorow in england

over in ireland it out on friday

Yeah UK release is 1st October.
Kris has got his now Sean,he's been on Facebook boasting about it as we speak,he even photographed it and uploaded it on there so he could rub it in. XD

Kris has got his now Sean,he's been on Facebook boasting about it as we speak,he even photographed it and uploaded it on there so he could rub it in. XD

Yeah Becky told me (She and Kris are Facebook buddys 8-|). Jammy git. I have to wait another 4 or 5 days probably :'(

it's hard to describe how jealous and poor i feel. it's christmas for me in terms of fifa 10 :( only 2 and a bit months now, eh?

it's hard to describe how jealous and poor i feel. it's christmas for me in terms of fifa 10 :( only 2 and a bit months now, eh?

I remember when I always used to have to wait for Christmas, but then I started going to college and what else does my EMA go towards? :P

yeh the actual release date is the 2nd for most companies, but some websites send them out earlier as they get them earlier. like with kris he got his today. i won't get mine till friday probally, but not really fussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back