Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok die hard pes man giving his review here

I like this Fifa...first time i can say that in a long time...game speed is alot faster than it was and it seems to run alot smoother...can get some great passing and moving going and i am liking the through balls and cross's and free kicks.

Game play is decent but still some flaws. I still think it's murder to beat a player which hasnt been fixed...i just prefer the pes way of doing that. Defending looks harder to me i usually find fifa to be rather easy but this demo wasn't too easy.

Slide Tackles are terrible and keepers are **** and essentric (sp)

Very much enjoyed playing it and i will buy it when it's out

I think dribbling was the hardest thing for me to get used to when I switched from PES 2009 to FIFA 09. On PES I was just used to doing a quick movement and i'd be past the defender, but on FIFA it always seems impossible to take it past a defender.

http://www.proevonews.co.uk/

scroll down and there's a little bit of news about a pes demo for all pes fans out there.
46% for me still downloading and fifa but last year i thought the fifa 09 demo was pretty rubbish and the game was much better compared to the demo, so if you are all saying the demo is good then fifa 10 the game should be much better

Last edited:
:O:':)@

It won't let me download:mad:

It says:

This content cannot be selected at this time.:(

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Never mind. It's all good now. 4% in.:D

We're still downloading here, 30 mins or so remaining.

Liking the sound of smoother dribbling.

Bah, still only 50% through. Another like 45 minutes to go...

it says playstation network is undergoing maitneance 4 me

Billy Redrup how did you change your user name?

it says playstation network is undergoing maitneance 4 me

It is going that for two of my mates too, I think it's because you took too long to get in there and there have been loads of downloads and therefore you'll need to wait a while before you can download it.

It said that for me but i'm downloading fine for some reason.

62%|)

86% 7 minutes left.

redrup why is yours slower than mine.

i played on it at my mates a couple of hours ago and it is hardly different

Worse connection? Mine's wireless and while that's going on I'm on the internet on the PC and my brother in on the internet on laptop. I assume that doesn't really help matters...

Just played it there (PC Version). Seems OK, but quite buggy. I'm hoping that's just the PC version. I want to be able to play the Xbox 360 version soon so I can have a proper go of it.

As a PES fan i will say honestly that i think the gameplay in FIFA has vastly improved (from playing the demo), the passing feels more crisp and the movement is quicker & more penetrating, i still think visually it doesnt look that great, the pitches are huge with tiny player figures on it, but all in all i tend to take a likeing to the gameplay rather than graphics. im not gonna buy it though, simply because i like the feel of PES games far greater than any FIFA game that has come out

Status
Not open for further replies.