Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
Trailer i saw in cinema looked good :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rpEHk7Y-qZA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rpEHk7Y-qZA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Haha, i'm not making sean see *** And The City though i might have ter persuade him if my friends don't wanna go see it! ;)

He told me he was looking forward to being dragged there :p

Clerks is awesome

youll prob enjot clerks 2 more, its got some of the orginal humorub ut a lot more obvious humour.

I have them both. I prefer second one. Both really funny but I think the 2nd one just has more LOL moments.

Watched Horton Hears A Who the other week! Has anybody else seen it?

I thought it was quite funny myself i liked the mayor of whoville he's hilarious. :D

Was ok, some funny bits. Obv very corny tho as it's a kids film.

He told me he was looking forward to being dragged there :p

Such a grass Redders. :(

Haha I love that film. Havn't seen in a few years though.

Saw little children, very good film indeed. A bit slow in parts and the ******* dvd i had was scratchy so i missed crucial ending bit but i read about it online which is fraud like behaviour. Highly recommended. Don't like Kate Winslet that much but she was ok and did take her gear off a bit...lol

Bit late about posting about the trailer you put up redders but omg the film looks mint. :D ha i can't wait to see it!! :)

East is East is a quality film like

Just watched Euro Trip like thought it was funny when vinny jones was driving the bus on the left side of the road in france

What is everyone's opinion of the transformers?

I haven't seen it yet, but I lol'ed when I read this review by Propagandhi frontman, Chris Hannah:

"I have seen some terrible movies in my time. Independence Day, Armageddon, Titanic, The Departed…the list goes on. But tonight, in a bout of insomnia, i managed to watch 1 hour, 11 minutes and 58 seconds of what has to be the all-time King of all terrible, useless, obnoxious, stupid, insipid, horrid, putrid, fetid, utter **** movies: Transformers. Don’t ask me why i even tried. Just don’t. It’s not important. All i know is that my eyes actually smell like **** right now thanks to this visual bus-station toilet called a movie. I have in the past jokingly implied that violence should be visited upon those who have enjoyed such sad films. The joke is over. I hereby truly encourage people to hunt down every single person involved in the making of the Transformers movie (and their extended family members — including children and grandparents) and actually kill them. Literally. If you yourself enjoyed this movie (or were merely ambivalent about it), please consider killing yourself by nail-gunning your own eviscera to your own stupid face while sitting naked on a pail of bees you idiot.

Thank you for reading my movie review."

Well he sucks from the off when he mentions Independance Day and Armageddon as terrible movies - and to an extent Titanic.

Hope he dies.

I watched Rambo last night. Possibly the worst film I've ever seen, I just can't believe how bad it was. The only thing that the makers put any effort into was all the blood and violence, and even that was pointless and senseless. Story was non-existent, characters couldn't of been more cliché even if Vinnie Jones was the angry cockney mercenary.

Agreed, seems to sit the same as my "review" on page 3 :)

Isn't the worst film i have ever seen but it wasn't good.

What is everyone's opinion of the transformers?

I haven't seen it yet, but I lol'ed when I read this review by Propagandhi frontman, Chris Hannah:

"I have seen some terrible movies in my time. Independence Day, Armageddon, Titanic, The Departed…the list goes on. But tonight, in a bout of insomnia, i managed to watch 1 hour, 11 minutes and 58 seconds of what has to be the all-time King of all terrible, useless, obnoxious, stupid, insipid, horrid, putrid, fetid, utter **** movies: Transformers. Don’t ask me why i even tried. Just don’t. It’s not important. All i know is that my eyes actually smell like **** right now thanks to this visual bus-station toilet called a movie. I have in the past jokingly implied that violence should be visited upon those who have enjoyed such sad films. The joke is over. I hereby truly encourage people to hunt down every single person involved in the making of the Transformers movie (and their extended family members — including children and grandparents) and actually kill them. Literally. If you yourself enjoyed this movie (or were merely ambivalent about it), please consider killing yourself by nail-gunning your own eviscera to your own stupid face while sitting naked on a pail of bees you idiot.

Thank you for reading my movie review."

Oh i quite liked that film, though near the end where there is a big fighting scene there is a lot of corny words being said! lol

but otherwise i thought it was an ok film. :)

Its a film you have prob see in a cinema. I saw it on dvd and the special effects, the general aura of the robots were less imposing as it would be at the cinema. As a result the thin plot line and predicateble dialogue and story line prevailed more. But i liked it. Megan Fox ;)

Saw the new Indiana Jones film last night, was a laugh but ****** bizarre. So much awesome unrealisticness, good entertainment though :p

Saw the new Indiana Jones film last night, was a laugh but ****** bizarre. So much awesome unrealisticness, good entertainment though :p

ditto i agree with everything you said but thats what the indiana jones films are about

i give it 8/10