Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 181K
Watched Cronenbergs Crash for the 3rd time yesterday. Fantastic, probably one of my favourite films. Maybe it's just because I'm a pervert though.

[video=youtube;d3yglMI40ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3yglMI40ns[/video]

Long live the new flesh.

Probably wouldn't recommend it for Mrs Raikan though.

Silver Linings Playbook: 9.1/10: One of the best films I have seen since Inception! great, great acting, great story, funny, raw, brilliant camera work and just a really great film! highly recommended!

Mama - 8 / 10

Really enjoyed this film! (Possible but not really spoilers coming up) A dad kills kills his wife a runs off with the kids, after an accident the two little girls are left in a cabin in the woods. Something takes care of them. Years later the girls are found and brought back (pretty feral) to society but something comes back with them.

(no spoiler part) I thought it was well done, the young girls acting was pretty impressive. It's PG13 so don't expect loads of gore etc. The main woman in the film is also hot, which is always a bonus.

Mama - 8 / 10

Really enjoyed this film! (Possible but not really spoilers coming up) A dad kills kills his wife a runs off with the kids, after an accident the two little girls are left in a cabin in the woods. Something takes care of them. Years later the girls are found and brought back (pretty feral) to society but something comes back with them.

(no spoiler part) I thought it was well done, the young girls acting was pretty impressive. It's PG13 so don't expect loads of gore etc. The main woman in the film is also hot, which is always a bonus.

It looked good going by the trailer, having watched it though i thought it was pretty lame tbh. 6/10 from me :S

A much more chilling film i seen and very much recommend is a film called Chained, disturbing serial killer film 9/10

It looked good going by the trailer, having watched it though i thought it was pretty lame tbh. 6/10 from me :S

A much more chilling film i seen and very much recommend is a film called Chained, disturbing serial killer film 9/10

I just thought Mama was pretty creepy, a lot more so than the ***** 'bad guy' in Insideous (which as a film I really liked but the enemy looked too funny to be scary)

I'll have a look out for Chained mate, I usually like horrors more creepy than focused on blood and guts

I just thought Mama was pretty creepy, a lot more so than the ***** 'bad guy' in Insideous (which as a film I really liked but the enemy looked too funny to be scary)

I'll have a look out for Chained mate, I usually like horrors more creepy than focused on blood and guts

I actually found Grave Encounters 1 and 2 more creepy and scary than Mama. As for Chained its more disturbing than gory, not much gore in the film.

The new Die Hard made my eyes bleed.

Tirath made me watch it.

Flight: 8.2/10: Great movie, great acting, depressing and moving! (not sure if Denzel got the Oscar, was busy and have not checked who won anything yet, will do later)

A good day to Die Hard - 5/10

Went to the cinema to see this yesterday. First thing I will say is that obviously it's no where near as good as Die Hard or Die Hard with a Vengeance. There is a **** of a lot of good explosions, car chases and special effects though. The film did tail off, especially half way through, which is a shame as the first half hour was really good. The ending/twist is a bit predictable, but if you are a Die Hard fan I'm sure you can still muster up a little enjoyment for this film.

Didn't love it, didn't hate it!

Can anyone tell me if Grave Encounters 2 is any good?

I saw the 1st one and it was pretty scary but the 2nd one's write up is pretty shocking as is PA4 which I have chosen not to watch either...

Sinister is pretty good

Flight: 8.2/10: Great movie, great acting, depressing and moving! (not sure if Denzel got the Oscar, was busy and have not checked who won anything yet, will do later)

Denzel was a nommine for it, but in the end Daniel Day-Lewis from Lincoln won it

Went to my mates last night and he shoved on Red Dawn (remake). Words cannot describe how truly, truly awful this movie really is. It's illogical, non-sensical....just an absolute abomination of a movie. Absolute garbage. An hour and a half of my life I'll never get back :mad:

0/10

Can anyone recommend any good comedies to watch, struggling to find anything that I haven't watched already. Can be from any era and doesn't need to be mainstream, thanks