Fluid 523 Attack & Counter by Veez

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 88K
Won the dutch cup!! and finished 6th (prediction 17th)

only use counter tac and offensive OI

awesome! well done mate.

have you seen room for improvement in any areas of the counter tactic? im thinking of reducing the closing down of WB's and wide CB's and changing the F9 to a TM.

Chivas Guadalajara (Mexico)
Media prediction: 6th
First phase of season: i WON THE TITLE (2nd in the league, in final of playoff - win)
Tweaks i made: i set my back line deeper (i think it's working better defensively) and changed defensive corners settings (i conceded 0 goals from corners and only 1 from freekick, so.. it's worth to try).

View attachment 458929View attachment 458928

Tweaks
my def. corners setting:
View attachment 458927

deeper line setting:
View attachment 458926

ahh.. and my middle striker - top scorer:
View attachment 458921

Last edited:
Chivas Guadalajara (Mexico)
Media prediction: 6th
First phase of season: i WON THE TITLE (2nd in the league, in final of playoff - win)
Tweaks i made: i set my back line deeper (i think it's working better defensively) and changed defensive corners settings (i conceded 0 goals from corners and only 1 from freekick, so.. it's worth to try).

View attachment 409526View attachment 409527

Tweaks
my def. corners setting:
View attachment 409530

deeper line setting:
View attachment 409533

ahh.. and my middle striker - top scorer:
View attachment 409544

well done mate! i'll look into those tweaks, look promissing. have you tweaked anything with the middle striker?

yeah, me too ;). **** happens sometimes.

here it is, tactic with my tweaks. one more thing, if u want use those attack corners setting u need to ALWAYS use MCL as a corner taker ;).

Attack: Zippyshare.com - Fluid 523 Attack (abbes tweak).tac
Counter: Zippyshare.com - Fluid 523 Counter (abbes tweak).tac

thanks mate

currently testing this in a new save with atletico madrid. all i changed was the offensive corner setup and the F9 to a TM.

this is my squad:

View attachment 458702

its not as deep as i would like (coz i ran out of money) but it has quality. my aim is to win La Liga in my first season.

abbes, using your tweaks and im conceeding quite a lot of goals from corners. you dont have anyone marking the posts. also giving away a lot of shots by sitting deeper

reverted back to original tactic after the pre-season friendlies. team morale was a bit low so the first two games were a bit dodgy. won 3-2 away to sevila and lost 1-0 at home to bar?a for the first leg of the super cup. we then beat rayo 6-2 and were raring to go to nou camp for the second leg, where we showed them who's boss :D

View attachment 458649

this was achieved using the counter tactic. played attack at home

abbes, using your tweaks and im conceeding quite a lot of goals from corners. you dont have anyone marking the posts. also giving away a lot of shots by sitting deeper

yeap, i know i don't have anybody on post, and it's working sweet for me :).
generally it's working better than original for me, i don't know why :).

hmm.. i changed corner settings to mark posts, first match with it, and for 2 corners in match i lost 1 goal.
so personally i think, that it's no matter if u have somebody on post or not - u still sometimes gonna lost couple of goals from corners.

in my opinion computer is too strong from corners, maybe new patch gonna do smth about it.

Back