(FM 13) 4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style (13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter kunaguero8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 30K
Trequarista

Kun, do you use a Striker in this role or an AMC/Attacking Midfielder? Playing with Spurs, have Defoe and Adebayor as Strikers and Dembele, Gilfi, Dempsey as AMC's, don't know which way to go. Most Strikers when you put them up against the stats required for a Trequarista role go from 4* to 2*, so is it best to have an AMC with good finishing stats?

cant get this to work..using Liverpool lost 3-1 4 times in a row lol ;/

:/ , Can you show me your team and your trainning program? So i can help you!

Kun, do you use a Striker in this role or an AMC/Attacking Midfielder? Playing with Spurs, have Defoe and Adebayor as Strikers and Dembele, Gilfi, Dempsey as AMC's, don't know which way to go. Most Strikers when you put them up against the stats required for a Trequarista role go from 4* to 2*, so is it best to have an AMC with good finishing stats?

I never try that, i put the trequartista on striker position because that way he can push opposition defender foward on field so IF can explore the sapce left by him! But you can try it that way and see if it works :)

Striker

So which attributes do you look for in a Trequarista, anything different to what the standard attributes the system gives you?

So which attributes do you look for in a Trequarista, anything different to what the standard attributes the system gives you?

The only things that trequartista don't requires and i look is pace and dribling mate :)

Last edited:
Just started Season 1, a 3-1 win at home to Norwich and a 6-0 win away at Swansea, not bad for starters, good man Kun

Just started Season 1, a 3-1 win at home to Norwich and a 6-0 win away at Swansea, not bad for starters, good man Kun

Great , good results mate :)

Continue giving me feedback of your season

Last edited:
Roma - Mix results

Hello my friend. I am using your tactics an Roma manager, but until now I have mix results. I played 7 games until now (except friendlies) and I have three wins, two draws and two defeats. It's because it's too early and my team do not learn the tactic or is something else? In training I use Attacking - High and Attacking Movement.

I will appreciated if you post a screenshot with you are training. Thank you in advance. :)

Hello my friend. I am using your tactics an Roma manager, but until now I have mix results. I played 7 games until now (except friendlies) and I have three wins, two draws and two defeats. It's because it's too early and my team do not learn the tactic or is something else? In training I use Attacking - High and Attacking Movement.

I will appreciated if you post a screenshot with you are training. Thank you in advance. :)

Probably mate

On first week of pre-season- Fisic trainning with intensity High

Then do this until the end of pre-season!

bolognatreinoequipa3.png

When the season start change it for this!
bolognatreinoequipa2.png

Cheers mate :)

Ps. TACTICAS mean Tactics and ATACANTE means attacking and MOVIMENTO ATACANTE means Attacking movement
Ps2 On the 2º SS intensity was set Very high but is a mistake , change it for medium or low

Last edited:
The only things that trequartista don't requires and i look is pace and dribling mate :)
Hi Kun, don't know what to make of this tactic, it seems that good that it has quickly become almost boring to play the game, I have gone from struggling like mad to get any kind of rhythm going, to using your tactic (about 7-8 games in, won every game, scored 21, conceded won, just beat Man City 4-0, won a Europa Cup game 9-0 and that 21 goals is just in the EPL, not including cup games). Is there such a thing as a cheat tactic?? Am now thinking Spurs with this tactic is going to be way too easy or do you think the AI will start working out the tactic eventually?? If this is a 'legal' tactic so to speak, then congratulations Kun, you have absolutely nailed it and beaten the system, well done.

Hi Kun, don't know what to make of this tactic, it seems that good that it has quickly become almost boring to play the game, I have gone from struggling like mad to get any kind of rhythm going, to using your tactic (about 7-8 games in, won every game, scored 21, conceded won, just beat Man City 4-0, won a Europa Cup game 9-0 and that 21 goals is just in the EPL, not including cup games). Is there such a thing as a cheat tactic?? Am now thinking Spurs with this tactic is going to be way too easy or do you think the AI will start working out the tactic eventually?? If this is a 'legal' tactic so to speak, then congratulations Kun, you have absolutely nailed it and beaten the system, well done.

Wow, thanks mate that was a big compliment. I'm happy that the tactic work in your team!

Unlikely, and with better players that you sign the tactic will work even better :)

Cheers

Anyone used this with a lower league team? I come from Wimbledon originally, so was thinking of giving AFC Wimbledon a go

Weird i started a new game with Swansea, Th liverpool one just went from bad to worse couldnt fix it, I'm getting mixed results i noticed i lose every time i use team talk and shouts, when i don't i win lol anyone else getting this ?

The greatest tactic I have ever seen, in any generation of this game. I have time and time again quit this game in frustration because I could not find a tactic that works and I really suck at making them myself... Until I found this one.

Year 1: Rochdale - Won L2
Year 2: Rochdale - 2nd place L1
Year 3: Aberdeen - 4th place
Year 4: Aberdeen - 2nd place
Year 5: Aberdeen - 2nd place (quickly bounced out of the Continental cups though)
Year 6: Nottingham Forrest - Won L1 - League record in goals scored, allowed, and points acquired. Won league by over 27 points.
Year 7: (Current) - Currently 6th in Championship (Jan transfer window), every match has been competitive, only one blowout loss, and no blowout victories.

Based on my experience with this tactic... I find my squads have very close matches with equally talented squads usually just squeaking out the win. Sometimes under performing against inferior squads (particualry in cup matches), and plays well, but usually loses to superior squads. That 1st season at Nottingham Forrest is the exception, where I was blowing everyone away... not sure how I did it, was not complaining though. Only change I have made to the tactic is setting the wingers to the winger role instead of inside forwards.

Hi Kun! Thanks for this great tactic. But can you update it for the version 13.2.3?

JalenTigh - was using Kun's tactic with Spurs, was so good it was actually boring, was whipping everyone, so trying it now with AFC Wimbledon and getting seriously mixed results, not sure the players are good enough to play that style of football, so have tweaked it to less fluent, more direct etc etc, rigid but still doing ok against sides when the underdogs, against bottom sides I am 2-0 down inside 15-20 minutes and conceding first every game - did you make any changes at all with Rochdale?

did you make any changes at all with Rochdale?

All I changed were the winger's roles. I made them wingers instead of Inside forwards... that worked for me, and I have kept it that way throughout my save at my other jobs

Loved your tactic on the previous patch!! It was basically cheating!! Lately though, on the new patch i have been having mixed results. Have you made any changes for the new patch? I have tried to but nothing seems to work.

Back