(FM 13) 4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style (13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter kunaguero8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 30K
lost to gladbach 5-0 away, but it was one of those games where everything goes just wrong...

At some point they had 4 shots, 4 goals then Ruben Amorim were sent off and it was the end of it... But I play way better than gladbach!

Já pareço o Peseiro lol. "jogámos bem, não percebo como perdemos..." xD

I will give the tactic more time. I like the kind of football that I am playing!

lost to gladbach 5-0 away, but it was one of those games where everything goes just wrong...

At some point they had 4 shots, 4 goals then Ruben Amorim were sent off and it was the end of it... But I play way better than gladbach!

Já pareço o Peseiro lol. "jogámos bem, não percebo como perdemos..." xD

I will give the tactic more time. I like the kind of football that I am playing![/QUOTE
Bad luck mate, ok do that and then give me feedback!

Win the 2nd leg 1-0 against Gladbach. Had 63% of possession and 28 Shots against 4...
Draw with FC Porto at home 3-3, they draw in the last minute by penalty! It´s clearly not my day, lol.

The players were pretty upset after the 5-0 game and that doesn´t help at all... Now they are getting better... So it´s clearly a matter of time until this tactic is good to go!

Win the 2nd leg 1-0 against Gladbach. Had 63% of possession and 28 Shots against 4...
Draw with FC Porto at home 3-3, they draw in the last minute by penalty! It´s clearly not my day, lol.

The players were pretty upset after the 5-0 game and that doesn´t help at all... Now they are getting better... So it´s clearly a matter of time until this tactic is good to go!

Great mate. Hope that the good result's continue :)

I tried team Galatasaray. Transfer with a patch. Sneijder and Drogba joined the team during the transfer from the circuit. And results...

Turkey Super Cup

jnur5.png

Turkey League

jnuh8.png

jnuuf.png

jnuj4.png

Turkey Cup

jnump.png

jnuru.png

Champions League

jnupn.png

jnuqb.png

It really is a great tactic. All tournaments have seen the summit. 3 cups won, but it was sad to lose the Champions League final :(:)

Last edited:
I tried team Galatasaray. Transfer with a patch. Sneijder and Drogba joined the team during the transfer from the circuit. And results...

Turkey Super Cup

jnur5.png

Turkey League

jnuh8.png

jnuuf.png

jnuj4.png

Turkey Cup

jnump.png

jnuru.png

Champions League

jnupn.png

jnuqb.png

It really is a great tactic. All tournaments have seen the summit. 3 cups won, but it was sad to lose the Champions League final :(:)

Amazing result's , i'm pleased that you like my tactic! :D

View attachment 306549View attachment 306550View attachment 306551View attachment 306552View attachment 306553 this my first season with liverpool.best so far and i havent a lot of regens only my right back

Once again amazing, i'm really pleased that my tactic works with you guys!
Thanks a lot (H)

I tried your tactics with my Olympique Lyonnais and I'm very pleased with the results and the style.
Here is a screen of an amazing result against the leader of Liga.

I tried your tactics with my Olympique Lyonnais and I'm very pleased with the results and the style.
Here is a screen of an amazing result against the leader of Liga.

Wow amazing result (H)

Thanks for trying, and continue giving me feedback!

Cheers

anyone can show the screens (shouts,team screen)and the most valuable atributes for all positions,Thank,sorry for my eng.

Sorry i cant translate in to russian lang. play out of defence and i dont see the most valuable atributes for all positions...help please

Back