FM 2010 Demo Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 294
  • Views Views 50K
Have to say I am loving it so far, liking the layout and it seems a bit easier to use, especially on the tactics side.

Decided to start with Darlington, there is nothing like a good challenge.

The games very easy tbh easier than 09, got bored of my arsenal game already started again with with leicester.

Need some help, i've downloaded with steam but when i launch the game i get installing windows something, this happens except the game doesn't launch

lol im playing as plymouth argyle and i have just got a friendly proposal from the glen hoddle academy i do like that i wonderd when they would include somthing like that in these games

is the glenn hoddle acadmey in tyhe game, that is sick

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

omgdz its workin, im so eexccitteeddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had my first Crash Dumps of Football Manager 2010 :D

Wooooo

Can someone please tell me how long the demo is? Like does it just last a season? Also if once the game comes out can I transfer my demo game onto my full game if I'm enjoying it? Cheers in advance...

Can someone please tell me how long the demo is? Like does it just last a season? Also if once the game comes out can I transfer my demo game onto my full game if I'm enjoying it? Cheers in advance...

its half a season and yes u can transfer it

Jesus

Just got my second Crash Dumps

What is going on guys :@:@:@

How unrealistic is this game? neil mellor tranfer listed at preston for 95k wtf hes their best player irl!

Last edited:
im not imprssed tbh.thought it would of been better..dont like tatics and dont like the skin and where all the tabs were, also it is unrealistic with player stars like fro cardiff mcnaughton who is one of the best right backs in the championship is only rated 3 stars. hope they make sme changes b4 the game relese

Lol at Gatid, just downloaded the demo, about to start now :) I think my mum has gone out and bought me Championship manager 2010 though after a slight hint yesterday that I don't really wanna buy both games lol :P

it think the game is ok need a bit of gettin use to do lol

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

i think the game is ok need a bit of gettin use to do lol

Back