FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 503
  • Views Views 129K
More kind of answers to give, not always the same few sets of five, that in many occasions don't really make sense.

when you log on to the job page you need to go the new job page first as i have been sacket to meny times

Control over stadiums would be nice as would a more concise training programme, I here the new championship manager will have an incrediblly indepth training programme.

That the players know to work throw ins all the pitch.

From FM05 they've learned in most of the pitch, aiming the ball to a teammate, with the ocasional gift to opposition. But in the last meters, behind the two thirds of opposing area side, they invariably throw the ball into a side of the area where only opponents are, 85% of times. And a 19% the same, but a teammate arrives... to head it for a goal kick (it's like the teammate thinks the goal is all the area's width).

Also, at least in manual, explanation of how srtructure transfers work and have an idea if the proposed offer can be paid with the funds or not (See No funds? thread here).

I'd say consistency by opposition scout to name the tactics they use.

The 4xD 1xDM 4xM 1xST is some times called 4-1-4-1 and sometimes 4-5-1. The 4xD 1xDM 2XM 2XAM(R/L) 1xST is some times 4-3-3 and some times 4-1-4-1. So more then once, having the team used a different tactic previous match, I pick my starting team and formation based on expecting the opposition with the wrong tactic.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:02 PM ----------

Also ability to search for goalkeeper/outfield rating.

And most important: by division: players in Premier, Championship and so on, specially when one wants to loan. Also even reserve teams of those in division X

i think they you should be able to build up rivalries with different teams over a number of seasons eg if you take a team ftrom non - league to the premiership after a couple of seasons of challenging for you europe you could become rivals with city/spurs/villa. and the mind games need to be improved

Giving a player a yellow card for an over the top goal celebration even if it means a second yellow!
I think that'll be a good idea for FM2010.:D

I'd like to see more completely random aspects that can happen, by this I mean things like,

1) Crowd trouble
2) Players failing to report back on time (maybe even going on strike)
3) Players failing drug tests
4) Players getting in trouble while out on the lash (Gerrard for example) Driving ban for drink driving (christ this happens every week!!)

I'm sure there are probably more things you could add to that along those lines that would make things more realistic in making certain aspects of the game totally out of your own hands like it is for a real managers

yeah that all would be good features...But i want that SI return reserve teams for croatian clubs.i dont know where to put all players i dont need, and believe me there is too many players.SEAN do sometning about it...

To be able to tell a club that you are NOT selling a certain player after 1 or even 2 bids, and have the board and the player in question CONFIRM that he is not going anywhere.

For example:

I'm Arsenal
Transfer window opens
R. Madrid want Nasri
Bid for 12m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 13m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 15m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 13m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 15m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
Bid for 16m - Rejected
Issue hands off warning
etc etc until the final minute of the transfer window.

After the 300th TIME i'm very bored and frustrated. So it would be nice to get confirmation from your board and the player, and have them issue a statement saying they are NOT FOR SALE. And that the other club, and any other club interested gets the message.

Terribly annoying, yes, but also very realistic. Look what happend with Ribery, the Liverpool people and Lescott.

how about the ability to apply for jobs at clubs for under 18s and reserve teams so that you can build up your repation at a club and in management hopefully landing you big jobs else were and would like to be able to surgest feeder teams

Team talks for players you are about to bring on? e.g. If you are going for the game and bringing on a striker, something like 'go and get a goal', 'shoot on sight etc', or if you arre defending a lead 'Don't be careless' 'Be sensible and time-waste', things like that.

Yay, they kind of listened with the option to shout things from the touchline. a bit different to what I said but still a very good touch, I hope

I Think that it would be good to be able to have more control over finances,be able to designed a stadium and to decide your kit sponser and kit maker

How about including phinetical spellings of players names EG ****-shave-in for Arshavin, becuase, and i dont know about you, but i always find myself commentating, for fun, but for half the foreign players there are it would be nice to pronounce their names properlly!:)

better press conferences .. those are ****!!

more to come /:

I agree with having the ability to move a player arrow in any direction, especially with encouraging diagonal runs.

Also more options for team talks.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

have coaching stats (maybe spend some of your earnings on doing coaching courses to improve them)

I'm with this.

Back